4.6

North Ridgeville, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I never had a problem when I needed my car serviced. Everyone is friendly and they never try to sell you anything extra

Donnie D.
Elyria, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai 4 Life.
The Friendly and Professional staff make it a Great place to purchase a vehicle, or have one serviced. They always go above and beyond to make sure your satisfied.

Elyria, OH
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
The last time I went for an oil change I did not have a good visit, there were a few issues. This time around everything was smooth and the wait time was very short. Only complaint was a did not receive a car wash.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We strive to be a five star dealership. Thank you .

01/13/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly atmosphere
Love my Hyundai Vehicles
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.  Would it be ok if I contact you to talk about the situation?   I am looking into this matter and we want it to be right. Please let me know if it is ok to reach out to you.

Thank you .

Sheffield Lake, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Mr
Kept me informed
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for being a part of the Elyria Hyundai family! Remember, any questions, comments , or anything else you need , don't hesitate to call.

RL
Rosa L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Staff & Great Service
Thank you for my appt. The service is always great. I appreciate your fast responses. I enjoy bringing my car to this location. I enjoy the interaction with your staff. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.

Avon Lake, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent/Quick Oil Change
Had my oil changed on a Saturday afternoon. Excellent and quick service. Was very pleased.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your support. Please let Google know that we are a 5 Start dealership.

Louise M.
Parma Heights, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
5 stars
the service manager and team are very helpful and don't give you the runaround....very curtious and there is always coffee and popcorn

Marian H.
Amherst, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
SantaFe happy
Great service.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Always a pleasure. Thank you for being a part of the Elyria Hyundai family. Don't forget to give us a five start on Google.

LP
Lynne P.
Oberlin, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We strive to be a five star dealership. Thank you .

Selimir M.
Sheffield Lake, OH
12/31/2019
Service department
I'd give a zero if I could. I was told 239.99 for tune up at elyria hyundai. I thought it was high so I called parma hyundai they told me it would be 169.95. I told the service department manager that parma was cheaper by like 70.00 she told me she doesnt know how they could do it at that price. Plugs cost 30 ea. Plus has to pay mechanics. Best price she can do is 199.99. I chose not to have them do it I feel like I get scammed last few times I went there. Also on their website when you schedule service the price for oil change is 29.95 they tell me its 34.95 dud I have a coupon. I said no that's the price your website provided when i clicked on the service page. She taps me on the arm and says we will match that price. Lol place is a joke what a waste of new years eve. Wont be back i would advise anyone to call other dealership around before you commit to this one.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Would it be ok if we contacted you to talk more about the situation?

Lakewood, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Still good service
Even with multiple personnel changes they are still nice and try to do all they can

SP

Grafton, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Service appt.
They completed the work faster then I expected.
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for being apart of the Elyria Hyundai family . Please let Google know that we are a 5 star dealership. Happy Holidays.

Marian H.
Amherst, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
SantaFe happy
no comment
Nick f. from Elyria Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you from the Elyria Hyundai family! Enjoy your holidays.