Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5Overall Rating 4.6451606/5rating 4.6451606
Overall Rating 2.36667/5Overall Rating 2.36667/5rating 2.36667rating 2.36667rating 2.36667

Kenneth S.

Great service, great people

Euclid, OH
2005 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
I trust my mechanic and he always does a great job when I come in to get an oil change.

Ashley S.
Lorain, OH
Repair and warranty
Had the vehicle brought in for campaign work and to find out about replacing the radio on my car because the previous owner was not that swift, pulled the old one out and replaced it, nullifying the steering wheel commands! The only complaint that I have, and it is not against Elyria Hyundai, which has been fantastic, is against Hyundai themselves: the warranty doesn't follow he vehicle, like other brands. It follows the owner! The only way the 2nd owner gets the warranty is if the vehicle is a CPO! Not fair!

Kirk B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Replace light
Was very helpful in taking care of the repair I needed

FB
Fred B.
Lorain, OH
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/11/2018 Category: Service
having service performed in a timely manner.
So Far So Good.Never had any big problems with them..

Michael W.

Penny P.
North Ridgeville, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I had to have my car in for 45000 maintenance. I was able to have a loaner which was great. I work full time and had tons of things to do. Everything checked out ok and happy with the service that I had gotten

Mary G.
Birmingham, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/09/2018 Category: Service
The Best Service Department ..
Really like the SERVICE Dept for they always look over my car for the very Best!! Elyria Hyundai have the Very Best Service Department and have not let me or my car down......Always tip top clean and friendly ....
😊 Thank You 😊

JJ
James J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always taken care of professionally when I use Elyria Hyundai. No problems and no oversell.

KK
Kathleen K.
North Olmsted, OH
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly.
Very friendly
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you foir the 5 star revirew! It means a lot to us. We look forward to your next visit!

MJ
Matthew J.
Columbia Station, OH
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Elyria hyundai
Very Good !!
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you foir the 5 star revirew!  It means a lot to us.  We look forward to your next visit!

KP
Kathleen P.
Westlake, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place
I have had my car serviced twice, both times I was seen quickly and all employees were friendly.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.  It means a lot to us here.  We look forward to your next visit!

Joseph P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Fast and excellent service, wish they would have added what the specs were to the MPI., battery rating, tread depth, and brake specs. But everything else was great!
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.  It means a lot to us.  I will talk with the techs about the specs.  They are supposed to fill those out. I appreciate this feedback!  We look forward to your next visit!  Have a great day!!

Lakewood, OH
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Not every problem is fixed the first time, or second or even third. Understandable? The customer service should be above and beyond and it was not.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

I believe we are verifying the fix today.  We have had 3 seperate issues.  An evap canister leak, a faulty purge valve, and a faulty oxygen sensor.  Everytime we release the car the issue causing the check engine light to be on was fixed and verified.  We even took your vehicle through echeck and it passed for you.  This is a rare situation and I am sorry for the inconvinience of having to bring your car in repeatedly.  I  would love the opportunity to make this up to you as I understand your time is valuable.  These surveys are very important to us.  Please let me know if I could take care of a couple oil changes or provide you with a detail of your vehicle in exchange for a rescore.  Again, I understand your frustration and I want to make things right for you.

John L.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
I DON"T WRITE COMMENTS UNLESS THE EXPERIENCE IS BAD!!!!
See review title
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!  It means a lot to us.  Have a great day!

Matthew S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
review fine
fine on service
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Please let me know if there could have been anything we could have done to earn a 5 out of 5.  Thank you and have a great day!

James P.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
06/14/2018 Category: Service
friendly Ness of all staff
Car wash needs improving
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us. Have a great day!