Overall Rating 4.633334/5Overall Rating 4.633334/5Overall Rating 4.633334/5Overall Rating 4.633334/5rating 4.633334
Overall Rating 2.36667/5Overall Rating 2.36667/5rating 2.36667rating 2.36667rating 2.36667

CR
Christine R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Elyria Hyundai does a great job notifying customers of important recalls or services needed for their automobiles.

PP
Priscilla P.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Reliability
Good service, friendly staff. I feel that I can trust their recommendations as to what needs to be done and what can wait.

Kathleen M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Happy
Good Service

2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Its close
Some of thier prices seem to be too high for repairs.

Wellington, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
Every one is friendly and always helpful. Love our salesman, Bill, and service department is great.

EB
Eric B.
Amherst, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice job.
Everything done according to plan and on time. No surprises. Loaner car provided which was nice and convenient. Called and they got me in next day. Mara was great.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
2 hour oil change but they had popcorn
Dealership was very clean, staff was courteous but I felt the wait time of 2 hrs was far too long for an oil change and tire rotation. They did provide water bottles and popcorn to help pass the time.

AK
Amy K.
Lakewood, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
fantastic, as always
Thanks, Elyria Hyundai. You make it so easy!

Bay Village, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Professional staff
very professional. timely service. Nice waiting area. Far better than any "chain" auto repair places in the area

AD
Allen D.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick Fix
Had a bad bubble in my tire and they were able to get me in right away to replace a tire within 1 hour of calling.

Mary R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Labor costs are outrageous
I will not be going back to this dealer or any other Hyundai dealer. Charge way too much for parts and labor.
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai

I’m sorry you feel you spent too much to repair your vehicle.  I’m not sure where your finding your parts prices but they are simply not accurate.  Regardless I understand you will not be returning to us and this is what really upsets me.  You brought your broken Hyundai to us.  My technician evaluated your Hyundai.  We presented an estimate for repairs BEFORE starting any work.  You accepted the estimate for repairs.  We fixed your broken Hyundai.  Nowhere during this process did we do anything wrong.  We are a dealership who has genuine hyundai parts and hyundai certified technicians.  In fact,  when you came in to question my technicians diagnosis we even offered to pay for the tow to have it sent somewhere else to which you declined and insisted we fix it.  I understand this was an expensive repair but we fixed the problem your hyundai had as you brought it in to us.  $122 per hour for labor is not outrageous, it is in line with industry standards.  We are simply not as expensive as other Hyundai Dealers in the area.  I’m sorry you’ve made a decision that you will not return to us based on misinformation.

WT
Wilma T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
You guys are very good. With service and on time service.
I would like to thank Mara for her great customer's assistance. She always answers my questions.

KR
Kyle R.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
I have not had any issues with the services when I bring in my 2017 Hyundai Tucson. They have been great when I've gone to get the oil change and tire rotations done. Last time they ended up coming up to a business because they forgot to change out the cabin filter. Even though they told me I didnt need one but they had charged me for one.

PR
Phyllis R.
Wellington, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
The service dept at Elyria Hyundai is top notch. The people are friendly and informative, plus the waiting area is very pleasant.

Lakewood, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Best of the best
This agency always goes over the top to help!

LC
Linwood C.
Amherst, OH
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service from telephone appointment to going out the door

WL
Wayne L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Oil Change
Was able to get a $10 discount on the oil change. Work well done.

Brian S.
Avon Lake, OH
Continued Service Excellence!
I recently had the oil changed in my Hyundai Santa Fe. Everyone at Elyria Hyundai that I came in contact with that day was friendly, professional and took the time to make sure I was good and didn't need anything while I waited. Elyria Hyundai continues to provide service excellence!

Joyce B.
North Ridgeville, OH
04/24/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family
I had to leave my car and they provided a loaner that fit my needs to accommodate my husbands wheelchair. When my car was ready I was in the hospital so they returned my car for me and picked up the loaner. Then, when some of the employees heard about my medical condition they called to see how I was doing. That’s what I mean about family. Oh and by the way the issue with my car appears to be fixed. Thanks, John, Mara, Tom and Lynn.
Joy Bomba
JOHN P., Service Director from Elyria Hyundai

Thank you so much for the positive review!  I am happy to hear the issue seems to be fixed.  I hope you're doing well!  Please let me know if there is anything we can do!  Have a great day!

GS
George S.
Correct
Please spell my name correctly. There isn’t any s at the end of my name. Sammon! Never Sammons