Delran, NJ

BREEANN S.
Millville, NJ
Honda Civic Si
06/22/2021
Em and his staff are phenomenal. They are all honest and hardworking people who will make sure you are safe in your vehicle with whatever work you need done! You are never blindsided with additional fees or work. I have been coming to him for a few years now and will continue to do so. This past service was for oil change maintenance, but have previously gotten suspension, tires, tune-up, you name it. Great business and great people, its a win-win.

AL
ANGIE L.
Philadelphia, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/16/2021
Detailed, Professional, Top Notch Service
EmPressive took such great care of my daughters car. And was able to get her back on the road fast and safely. Will not be taken her car anywhere else. 5 stars all around.

LT
LENA T.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
06/12/2021
Professionalism, Quality, Value
Em helped me when my car broken down by getting a tow truck and figure out what is wrong with my car. He make sure get my car up and running again. The price was reasonable. Will definitely come back again for future services.

BG
BARBARA G.
Maple Shade, NJ
Volkswagen Passat
Once again I can’t say enough about the great repair to my daughters Passat. It was not drivable so from the moment I called Empressive Auto Repairs he had a tow truck at her door step with in 30 minutes and an estimate to her as soon as the car arrived at his shop. Work was completed in a timely matter and price as always fair.
Barbara G

MICHELL C.
Woodbury, NJ
Ford Expedition EL
Exceptional Service
The service was exceptional. The pricing is reasonable. I will definitely use them again. And I will highly recommend EmPressive to my family and friends.

DAWN M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
06/10/2021
These guys are awesome they're friendly very personable honest and have great prices and really listen to the customer and what they are saying is wrong with their vehicle thanks guys I'll be seeing you again
These guys were fantastic they're honest very personable and affordable I would highly recommend them thanks guys you'll be seeing me again

MK
MOHAMED K.
Pennsauken, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/03/2021
They are very professional and helpful
I took my car in the morning by noon it's done and ready to go. M was very respectful and professional, I highly recommend this auto mechanic shop

LT
LAWANDA T.
05/25/2021
The best
Mr Em and Mr Carlos are the best.

CAMI W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/24/2021
Always great service
Always great service.

OC
ORLANDO C.
05/05/2021
He knows his job and takes care of his customers!

MICHEAL H.
Dodge Durango
04/30/2021
My second time bringing my car in for work and now will be the only place I go. They went over options with me and got my car back to me in less than a day so that my wife would not be stranded without one. I highly recommend this place….

CARLOS M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/24/2021
Great place
Very good people fast serve

BG
BARBARA G.
Maple Shade, NJ
04/21/2021
Volkswagen Passat
Once again Empressive Auto came to our rescue. This time it was my daughters car with an oil leak. They went above and beyond getting her repairs done before the time it was dispose to be completed. They even fixed a few other small glitches at no charge. I can’t say enough about their honesty on pricing as you can Google what the going proce is for repairs on your cell phone they were right on target. I would recommend anyone to have their car and truck repairs done at Empressive Auto. Barbara G

BT
BECKY T.
Somerdale, NJ
04/19/2021
Always accommodating!
Empressive is always accommodating to your services and needs ; Willing to work around your time frame. I have been going here since the beginning! Empressive’s prices are very decent and affordable. Highly recommended!