Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WC
Will C.
Eudora, KS
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Will said the business provided the service he expected. They were very friendly.

WE

Diane M.
Honda Accord
03/23/2015
Friendly, courteous
Staff is friendly, courteous, straightforward answering my questions. Work (oil change, tire rotation) is completed in reasonable amount of time.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It makes us feel good when our guests feel we have treated them as friends. Good relationships are the key to a customer service business. I am pleased you feel we attained this on your last visit.

Ron C.
Toyota Tundra
03/20/2015
Excellent service.
Great at doing exactly what they say they will do, and for a fair price
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is our goal to provide accurate complete service at prices that are fair and competitive. I’m glad we accomplished this for you.

Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/23/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. One of our goals is to provide complete, timely and professional service to our guests. I’m glad you feel we accomplished this goal.

Michael B.
Kia Rio
03/16/2015
They always do a good job on our vehicles
They always do a good job on our vehicles
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is a pleasure to have you as a long term customer. We look forward to serving you in the future.

KO
Katherine O.
Lincoln MKX
03/14/2015
Honesty!
I won't take my car anywhere else. Always, fast, professional, honest and always competitively priced.

Steve H.
Lexus ES 330
03/13/2015
Helpful and efficient
They did the work promptly,explained their findings in a clear manner, provided options, and the appointment didn't take very long. I came away impressed with the business.

KD
Kathy D.
Eudora, KS
Dodge Nitro
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said the employees at the business were very pleasant and they treated her right.

Dorothy S.
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Dorothy said this business is prompt and they seem to know what they are doing.

David W.
Saturn Vue
03/11/2015
Straight talkers
Not out to get your money. May not be the cheapest but they will suggest lower cost options first, so I'm satisfied.

David,
Thank you for the response.  Our goal is to communicte with our customers to insure they are satisfied.  I'glad we accomplishe that for you.

AA
Allison A.
MINI Cooper
03/10/2015
Excellent service!
Excellent customer service as always. They always do a great job personalizing service!

TW
Tamie W.
Kia Soul
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said she has had past experiences with this business, and they were good.

YN
Yaroslav N.
03/10/2015 Category: Service
Yaroslav said he went to a couple of other facilities where they would not be able to get the repair done on time or they would not even do the job for him. This business not only did the job but they had it done on time.

HL
Herb and Melanie L.
Mercury Milan
03/08/2015
Same smiles. Same service.
The guys at En-tire are friendly familiar. I appreciate seeing the same ones each time which gives me confidence I will receive great service. They consistently look beyond to make sure everything is covered. I trust and rely on them En-tire-ly!

Michael B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/05/2015
Break replacement
These guys are timely and give a good deal and quality. I have had the work done on our vehicle done on car since the beginning in 2008.

DK
Darrin K.
Baldwin City, KS
03/05/2015
I like the friendly knowledgeable guys
Show room looked a bit dusty, but not a reason for me to not come back of course
I am a very satisfied customer!
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/11/2015

Thank you for your response and recommendation.  I will pass you comments on the the sales staff.  Hopefully your observation about the dust will carry more weight than mine.

Jean A.
Jeep Patriot
02/26/2015
efficient always kind...I never feel that they over charge or recommend something unnecessary.
Entire gives me security that my car is as safe as can be predicted when they have serviced it.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/26/2015

Thank you for the comment and recommendation.  It is a pleasure serving customers as friends.

Anne S.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Anne said they were excellent and really good. They found a tiny nail that was causing her tire to leak. They are efficient, honest and good at what they do. She appreciates they take such good care of her.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/02/2015

CD
Chris D.
Pontiac GTO
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a good job repairing a tire but failed to notice a tear in that tire. He ended up having to replace it. The price was fair.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/26/2015

Chris I am sorry we missed the tear in your tire.  I see the advisor credited back the cost of the repair as he should have.  I do apologize for the inconvenience we caused by causing you to return the next day.

Sean H.
Toyota Yaris
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Sean said Ryan and Micheal are amazing. They clearly explain things that need to be done.