Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Maurice K.
Lawrence, KS
Buick Terraza
11/02/2015
A little disappointed but will go again...
I was not terribly happy that we were scheduled for an 8:30 appointment when our tires were not scheduled to even arrive until 10:30. We booked the appointment 2 days ahead.

KF
Karen F.
Lawrence, KS
GMC Acadia
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Karen said she had the vehicle in to have the tires rotated and after the service the vehicle was shaking worse than it had before. When she spoke with the facility on the phone they told her the tires needed to be balanced but since having the wheels balanced three months ago, she stated she felt it was to soon to have the service repeated.

BC
Bill C.
Downs, KS
07/10/2015
Tire Rotation
Following a power outage and the lack of entry of my scheduled appointment into the book, the serviceman managed the situation and completed the desired service.

I select that I will not make a recommendation of this business, because that is my practice. My experience may not be the same as another person's.