Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NT
Nissan T.
05/21/2018
Great choice!
These guys are so great to work with. We needed all new tires and not only were they the best price in town, but they were fast and very courteous. There are a lot of choices but we were glad we went with them and very pleased with the service. Highly recommended them!

James H.
12/05/2015
oil change rotation
friendly prompt reasonable rates hasell free

AT
Anne T.
Nissan Versa
11/04/2015
good service
good service, a little pricey sometimes but they work with my schedule and get the job done.

BC
Bill C.
Downs, KS
10/06/2015
Good Work - Good Service!
Prompt and carefully performed tire rotation. Pleasant customer service. Thanks for a good job!

Cassandra W.
GMC Acadia
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Cassandra said when she received her vehicle back from this business, there was grease on the seat and on the steering wheel.

Russ H.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/10/2015
Fast and great service
oil the AC pump as well as add freon. Great and quick service. Price high, $110.

Jack F.
Eau Claire, WI
08/03/2015 Category: Service
Jack said this business did a really good job.

TG
Terry G.
07/06/2015
Great Prices and Service
The service is Great, Fast and the Men at the counter are nice. VERY competitive pricing on tires. Best price in town.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 07/06/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is our goal to provide accurate complete service at prices that are fair and competitive. I’m glad we accomplished this for you.

Richard R.
Chrysler Sebring
05/29/2015
quick and efficient service
they are always quick, efficient at moderate price--they do it right the first time

Richard H.
Claremore, OK
Chevrolet Suburban
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Geraldine. She said the service was average but there was nothing bad about it.

HC
Hon C.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Hon said they are pretty efficient but the diagnostic is a little overpriced. She is recommending them but they are a little expensive.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. One of our goals is to provide complete, timely and professional service to our guests. I’m glad you feel we accomplished this goal.

Curtis W.
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Curtis said this business is good and does not have a high turnover of employees.

Joe C.
Florence, MS
Toyota Avalon
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Joe said this business is pretty good.

Robert S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Robert said this business did not hook up a hose correctly after the service causing his vehicle to die. They fixed it right away and did a good job.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 04/17/2015

Robert,  Please accept my apology for our error.  I'm pleased we took care of it for you and that you are satisfied with our response.

WE

Steve H.
Lexus ES 330
03/13/2015
Helpful and efficient
They did the work promptly,explained their findings in a clear manner, provided options, and the appointment didn't take very long. I came away impressed with the business.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 03/20/2015

CD
Chris D.
Pontiac GTO
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a good job repairing a tire but failed to notice a tear in that tire. He ended up having to replace it. The price was fair.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/26/2015

Chris I am sorry we missed the tear in your tire.  I see the advisor credited back the cost of the repair as he should have.  I do apologize for the inconvenience we caused by causing you to return the next day.

EU
Evar U.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/11/2015
Good place
They've done really good work for me. They stand behind their work and warranties. We take all our cars there. Would be a 5 if their pricing was a little lower.

ET
Ed T.
01/01/2015
En-Tire employs experienced professional tire technicians
this is the best tire store in town - there was a miscommunication regarding my front brakes my last visit - hope I was not too short with the supervisor - hope I am welcome back. En-Tire does good work.

MA
Michelle A.
12/26/2014
friendly customer service
I love coming here each time to service my van, however I wish they would let you know if the vehicle was low on oil or if anything was wrong without me having to ask. Other than that I love going there.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 12/27/2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.