Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

HK
Heather K.
02/13/2015
professional and kind
Ryan was great up front about prices and options. Explained what they were seeing and what I could do to prevent future problems. Overall very satisfied with my visit!
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is our goal to provide accurate complete service at prices that are fair and competitive. I’m glad we accomplished this for you.

Jason A.
Toyota Tundra
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Jason said this business is good.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/18/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. One of our goals is to provide complete, timely and professional service to our guests. I’m glad you feel we accomplished this goal.

TK
Tyler K.
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said the problem with his vehicle was fixed promptly.

DK
David K.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/12/2015 Category: Service
David said their employees are very nice and polite he really appreciates them answering all of his questions. He also said they seem to be very knowledgeable.

IC
Isaac C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/09/2015
Knowledge of vehicler and courteous service
Have been a custorer for over 10 years and hapy with the excelent service and availbility to get service when needed.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/09/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It is a pleasure to have you as a long term customer. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Rob B.

Tim D.
Ford Expedition
01/31/2015
Staight forward communication
Scheduled my rotation using the new system. It was easy to use. Last minute I had to call and reschedule and that was easy too! Thanks for all the support.

IR
Ivan R.
Ozawkie, KS
Saturn Ion 3
01/30/2015
Personnel are friendly, experts, and easy to talk with. I enjoy going to En-Tire
Car Care because I know the will treat me right and the know their business.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 02/02/2015

Thank you for providing a review of EN-TIRE Car Care Center. It makes us feel good when our guests feel we have treated them as friends. Good relationships are the key to a customer service business. I am pleased you feel we attained this on your last visit.

KT
Kelly T.
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Carrie. She said the business is awesome. They do good work. They have polite and friendly employees.

Jacob L.
Lexus ES 300
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said they are honest. They do good work for a reasonable price.

James T.
01/12/2015 Category: Service
James said he has always gone to the business for service.

Bryan B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Bryan said they did everything right.

EU
Evar U.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/11/2015
Good place
They've done really good work for me. They stand behind their work and warranties. We take all our cars there. Would be a 5 if their pricing was a little lower.

KC
Kathy C.
Buick Lucerne
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said the business did what they said they were going to do and was on time.

Ryan M.
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said this business was awesome at everything he asked them to do. They are always nice and professional.

GV
Gary V.
Kia Optima
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Gary said the business is very good.

KW
Kevin W.
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said the business is great.

ET
Ed T.
01/01/2015
En-Tire employs experienced professional tire technicians
this is the best tire store in town - there was a miscommunication regarding my front brakes my last visit - hope I was not too short with the supervisor - hope I am welcome back. En-Tire does good work.

MA
Michelle A.
12/26/2014
friendly customer service
I love coming here each time to service my van, however I wish they would let you know if the vehicle was low on oil or if anything was wrong without me having to ask. Other than that I love going there.
Dave E. from En-Tire Car Care Center responded on 12/27/2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you in the future.

Krystal B.
Acura MDX
12/12/2014
Great way to go for new tires!
Quick, courteous service very easy transaction. Cost was competitive and could keep my business locally.