JANNA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/05/2020
Knowledgeable and Reliable
I stumbled upon Entirely exotic motorsports by accident one day when my windshield wipers had suddenly broken and it was raining. I pulled in and they accommodated me right away they took care of the windshield wipers and since then, they have repaired some serious issues with my car. I trust them. They seem knowledgeable and are reliable. My car drives great when I get it back from them. I am so grateful I found them.

01/08/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Thanks for replacing my alternator on my 2003 BMW Always great customer service

VM
Vanad M.
Tujunga, CA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Vanad said the staff checked his brakes which were bad, because the previous person had installed them incorrectly.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/04/2019
Happy to find this gem
I landed here by accident when my windshield wipers wouldn’t work during a rainstorm, but I’m so glad I did. They took excellent care of my car, and not only repaired my windshield wipers but fixed several other things that were seriously wrong. They did a great job and are friendly and kind as well.

TP
Tanya P.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Tanya said that they are honest and pleasant to deal with. She doesn't find that a lot in mechanics. They worked on 2 of her 3 vehicles. Allen is very careful. He knows the value of vehicles. They are great and she is glad she found them. Alfred is good too.

BMW M3

GB
Greg B.
Porsche Cayenne
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees are very professional. The service was done in a reasonable time and the price was fair.

06/01/2019
Wonderful company with excellent service
Excellent shop who provides wonderful service for my 5 series BMW. My car is running as good as new!

AO
Ashot O.
Tujunga, CA
Porsche Panamera
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Ashot said the business is easy to deal with.

Mercedes-Benz E350
04/13/2019
Very good people
Alan great person, and went the extra mile to help us

GB
Greg B.
Porsche Cayenne
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he received good quality service overall. The staff was courteous.

AF
Alessia F.
Volvo S60
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Alessia said the business does great work, and it is fine.

Khachatur M.
California
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Khachatur said the staff explained everything.

01/13/2019
Excellent work on an older 530A BMW
Excellent service on a 2003 BMW 5 series. Radiator and cooling system needed new hoses and leaks repaired . Service done correctly in a timely manner. Excellent customer service
Looking forward to seeing Entirely Exotic again