12/31/2020

LG
Larry G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the vehicle was diagnosed, repaired it at a reasonable price and all done quickly. They very personable, polite and easy to deal with.

Montrose, CA
Lexus ES 350
12/13/2020
They have always done a great job - thank you.

GB
Greg B.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the business did a good job, they were efficient and they also took care of the problem right away.

GG
GLEN G.
12/09/2020
Always great service on my 2008 X5 BMW
I only bring my car to Entirely Exotic for any repairs on my car. They do a wonderful job evaluating my car problems and fixing them.
There prices are great and they always give me a lot of detail about what’s wrong and what they did to fix it. I feel confident that the car is fixed appropriately and it us safe.
Thank you Alan!!!

Raffy B.
Porsche 928
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Raffy said he is very happy with the work the business did. He says Allen is a great mechanic.

Mercedes-Benz E350
08/22/2020

07/09/2020
Eval
Alan so nice and helpful , thank you

Talin M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Talin said they are amazing.

JANNA G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/05/2020
Knowledgeable and Reliable
I stumbled upon Entirely exotic motorsports by accident one day when my windshield wipers had suddenly broken and it was raining. I pulled in and they accommodated me right away they took care of the windshield wipers and since then, they have repaired some serious issues with my car. I trust them. They seem knowledgeable and are reliable. My car drives great when I get it back from them. I am so grateful I found them.

RICHARD S.
01/08/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Thanks for replacing my alternator on my 2003 BMW Always great customer service

VM
Vanad M.
Tujunga, CA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Vanad said the staff checked his brakes which were bad, because the previous person had installed them incorrectly.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/04/2019
Happy to find this gem
I landed here by accident when my windshield wipers wouldn’t work during a rainstorm, but I’m so glad I did. They took excellent care of my car, and not only repaired my windshield wipers but fixed several other things that were seriously wrong. They did a great job and are friendly and kind as well.

TP
Tanya P.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Tanya said that they are honest and pleasant to deal with. She doesn't find that a lot in mechanics. They worked on 2 of her 3 vehicles. Allen is very careful. He knows the value of vehicles. They are great and she is glad she found them. Alfred is good too.

11/13/2019