01/08/2020

VM
Vanad M.
Tujunga, CA
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Vanad said the staff checked his brakes which were bad, because the previous person had installed them incorrectly.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/04/2019
Happy to find this gem
I landed here by accident when my windshield wipers wouldn’t work during a rainstorm, but I’m so glad I did. They took excellent care of my car, and not only repaired my windshield wipers but fixed several other things that were seriously wrong. They did a great job and are friendly and kind as well.

TP
Tanya P.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Tanya said that they are honest and pleasant to deal with. She doesn't find that a lot in mechanics. They worked on 2 of her 3 vehicles. Allen is very careful. He knows the value of vehicles. They are great and she is glad she found them. Alfred is good too.

BMW M3

GB
Greg B.
Porsche Cayenne
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the employees are very professional. The service was done in a reasonable time and the price was fair.

06/01/2019
Wonderful company with excellent service
Excellent shop who provides wonderful service for my 5 series BMW. My car is running as good as new!

AO
Ashot O.
Tujunga, CA
Porsche Panamera
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Ashot said the business is easy to deal with.

Mercedes-Benz E350
04/13/2019
Very good people
Alan great person, and went the extra mile to help us

GB
Greg B.
Porsche Cayenne
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he received good quality service overall. The staff was courteous.

AF
Alessia F.
Volvo S60
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Alessia said the business does great work, and it is fine.

Khachatur M.
California
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Khachatur said the staff explained everything.

01/13/2019
Excellent work on an older 530A BMW
Excellent service on a 2003 BMW 5 series. Radiator and cooling system needed new hoses and leaks repaired . Service done correctly in a timely manner. Excellent customer service
Looking forward to seeing Entirely Exotic again

ROBERT H.
12/17/2018
Outstanding customer service
I drive a 2014 Subaru Outback and have been a customer of Entirely Exotic for just about five years. My experience there has been nothing but positive in every respect. Allen, the owner, is easy to reach on the phone and very friendly, I can always bring in my car the same day or the next day, and he and his crew are clearly experts of their trade. Allen takes a lot of time explaining in detail what, if anything, has to be fixed or replaced and why. And I always feel that they really know what they are doing - and that they care about and take pride in their work. Though their prices are not the lowest, I feel that they are fair. You get what you pay for. They are still more affordable than the prices at my local Subaru dealership. An added plus for me is that I live walking-distance from Entirely Exotic, so I can drop my car off and walk home in 15 minutes (though Allen has also picked me up and dropped me off on occasion). All in all, I can whole-heartedly recommend Entirely Exotic.