Enumclaw Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Jeff W.
Tacoma, WA
04/17/2018
Exceptional Sales, Service and Delivery
Ordered a 2018 3500 RAM diesel from Enumclaw CJD. I was very skeptical at first but I soon changed my mind. Everyone from service, sales, finance, management and lot crew were very professional but not "phony". If you're looking for the usual car lot staff, you'll

TH
Trish H.
Graham, WA
01/22/2018
Excellent staff and service!
Thanks for a quick, smooth transaction. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable with their product. They even found extra discounts through my employer! Very happy with our new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!

AK
AMANDA K.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
AWESOME!
I was greeted right away, friendly staff. They listened to my concerns about my Jeep and I didn't feel rushed. I will continue to take my Jeep to them. They are genuine and trustworthy. Yes, I did feel that way after just one visit!! Thank you.

TD
TAMARA D.
Auburn, WA
Jeep Renegade
12/11/2017 Category: Sales
Excellent, no pressure customer service!
Jake, Dustin and Jennifer were amazing!

LL
LINDA L.
Black Diamond, WA
12/09/2017 Category: Sales
Excellent Home Town Service
We loved buying our new Grand Cherokee from Enumclaw Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. The team was kind, quick and helpful.

DEVA H.
Seattle, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
12/08/2017 Category: Sales
Honest, friendly people
A very pleasurable buying experience!

WB

Renton, WA
Jeep Compass
12/05/2017 Category: Sales
Simply awesome.
Can't say enough.... I knew what car I wanted and had been in contact with other dealerships who never bothered to "find" the car I wanted or even to call back with options to consider. I only spoke with Jake for about 20 mins on the phone and he managed to find my car while we were chatting. I think we spent a total of about 3 hours from start to finish - finding the car, signing paperwork and a VERY detailed instruction session so I knew how to use all of the bells and whistles. This was, by car, the easiest and smoothest car buying experience I have ever had. And... the first time I walked away feeling great about my purchase. I didn't have to settle and I don't feel like I paid more than the car is worth. Well done, guys, well done!

BD
BAYLIE D.
Bonney Lake, WA
Chrysler 200
12/04/2017 Category: Sales
Mike is the best!!!
I had a dart I bought in auburn and they really screwed me over with it. I came to this dealership flipped upside down with this dart. Mike and a few others teamed together to get me in a car I could only dream to have, with lower payments AND lower car insurance. They really worked a miracle with me and I do not regret going yo them one bit.

CORNELIUS B.
Kent, WA
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Very service oriented
As always well treated and made to feel welcome.

RP
ROY P.
Lakewood, WA
Chrysler 200
12/02/2017 Category: Service
The best of the best
With this car I have I’ve used two different dealerships. Enumclaw Chrysler is night and day compared to the other two. I was not made to feel like I was a nuisance. Enumclaw Chrysler took the time to listen and thoroughly check out my issue. They explained everything to its fullest and all is well. Thanks to the dealership for doing a great job and making feel taken care of.

CK
CHRIS K.
Auburn, WA
12/02/2017 Category: Service

CA
CAROLE A.
Orting, WA
12/01/2017 Category: Service
On the ball service advisor !
Absolute top-notch service honest & fair
And getting a clean truck back is always a bonus !!

BV
BERNARD V.
Ram 2500
Tire Service
Excellent and helpful service as we have been accustomed to from both the parts and service dept. Thank you for another great experience

RY
ROBERT Y.
Maple Valley, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Great, friendly, and fast
Brought my Jeep in for its 25000 mile service, scheduled on the internet and was contacted very quickly to confirm appointment. The service staff was friendly and courteous and got me out of there quickly.

GH
GARY H.
Black Diamond, WA
Dodge Durango
Recall service.
Service,quick turn around time and a clean car to drive!

ROBERT C.
Puyallup, WA
Chrysler 300
12/01/2017 Category: Service
limited ability to troubleshoot headlight safety problemsm
Brought my 2007 Chrysler 300c for service, wiper blade replacement, front swaybar bushing replacement and the main issue was The headlights shut off while driving and speedometer, tack and temp guage all go to "0". Had the car for 4 days and could not fix problem. I had Jon the service writer replace my headlight switch since everything I have read on internet pointed to this as the problem. Switch at dealer overpriced by 44.00 compaired to MOPAR PARTS .com, only 70.00. John did us right by taking off the original diagnostic fees so ok. My wife drove car home to Puyallup and no problems. She drove car to Tacoma to work next morning , no problems but, on return trip home, all warning lights again came on in the dash panel, speedo, tach went to "0" and temp went to cold setting but headlights stayed on. Next day, same issue, no problems going to Tacoma but coming home, all warning lights came on , same problem with instruments but this time, headlights went out again. I am totally shocked that Chrysler corp can not come up with a fix for this headlight problem before some body gets KILLED driving off a cliff or involved in another type of accident. My next call will be to the NHTSA and file a complaint against Chrysler for allowing so many cars with this problem to be operated on the road putting the occupants at risk for bodily harm or even worse death. My next vehicle will NOT be a Chrysler product after this experience

SA
SARAH A.
11/30/2017 Category: Sales
Friendly hometown staff
Friendly staff and no high pressure sales pitch. Staff is knowledgable from the vehicles they sell to the financing process. We bought our second vehicle from them and once again did not have buyer's remorse!

TERESA S.
Buckley, WA
11/30/2017 Category: Sales
Everyone is so nice and helpful and the service department (Risa is wonderful) Mike R is a wonderful salesman. Just love Enumclaw dodge.
everyone is so nice and helpful and the service department (Risa is wonderful) Mike R is a wonderful salesman. Just love Enumclaw dodge. Never any issues. Nice Local company