Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5rating 4.3333326
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

Alsip, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Easy service experience
We have purchased several cars from Ettleson and have gone to the service department multiple times for both warranty repairs and general service. We are always treated fairly and like family. I appreciated the ability to text with my serviceman this last appointment., that was very convenient!

Palos Park, IL

Great experience

AG
Alvaro G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and comfortable
Pleased with the service provided

Lemont, IL

Westmont, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Always the best service!
Professional and friendly atmosphere. Rich Gibbons does an excellent job at providing an efficient and comprehensive service experience.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

PM
Paula M.
Villa Park, IL
Going down
The place used to be really awesome. You could go and get a good deal and leave feeling like you made a good choice. They offered free snacks and free drinks. That is no more faith raise their prices to cover for the new building and this is just ridiculous and uncalled for. Not sure I’ll buy another car from them. I have brought five from them already
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations here in the service department. I will have the service manager give you a call to further discuss this issue.

ZO

KP
Karen P.
Justice, IL
Service Is Excellent
Every time I've gone to get my oil changes, everyone is very friendly & helpful. They get the work done fast, even last time I went there was a recall & the service was still fast & excellent. We will be buying our next car at Ettleson again.

Chicago, IL
Service dept
I got in and out on a Saturday for an oil change and tire rotation in record time!

YJ
Yale J.
Darien, IL
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great quick service, as always.

Domonic M.
Bridgeview, IL
service writer
what can I say? but pretty much that Ryan he handles his customers with EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!. he never skips a beat when he handles my car. even though my car was past the time frame. he came 10 min before to let me know what was going on and what was being finish. I definitely appreciate the hard work ryan puts in. keep it up!!!! let ryan know that the tire noise has dimed down alot

RP
Robert P.
Riverside, IL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Rich in service handles other customers regardless of age and me as his number one priority.
Rich in service is able to diagnose issue and recommend solutions that I have not seen at other dealerships that I have purchased cars at in the past. This means that when I have a problem with my Hyundai, it's fixed with one visit to the service. This is important to me with my busy work schedule. This is a talent that Rich brings to Ettelson Hyundai that other dealerships don't have and wish that did have.

Chicago Ridge, IL
Great and fast service!
The service for my vehicle was done in a fast manner! Ross was very helpful and eager to help.

Lori M.
Prompt service.
I had an oil change and was in and out in less than an hour.

AV
Angkana V.
Chicago, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Service
Rich always makes servicing my car a great experience. He is very knowledgeable and patient with my questions! Thanks Rich!

Plainfield, IL
Service At Ettleson Hyundai
Rich from the service department provided excellent service.

Matt L.
La Grange Park, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Every Time
Ryan and his team always do great work work. My brakes were really bad and Ryan took my car in without hesitation and fixed it up like new. I always appreciate the honesty and fair prices.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

Ruth R.
Bellwood, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Respectful, courteous, friendly
The staff was great and I was in and out sooner than expected.

Riverside, IL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service support is excellent.
Service department staff go out of their way to meet and exceed expectations.