Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5rating 4.2580613
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

John B.
Brookfield, IL
Thoughtful, professional.
Rich Gibbons in Service Dept is always very helpful and easy to work with.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

LT

IM
Irma M.
Berwyn, IL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
always friendly and helpful thats for sure!!👍
Ettleson Hyundai always been friendly and helpful👍

Delbert P.
Justice, IL
Quick Efficient Courteous
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

TG
Thomas G.
Hinsdale, IL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous and efficient People to work with.
We heard a noise coming from the front passenger wheel that increased in frequency as the car went faster. The front passenger tire had the least tread, and the front driver wheel had less than the two back tires. I pulled in for my 7 am appointment and was met by Rich Gibbons. I gave him all the details and left it in his hands. Rich came by in the waiting room to give me updates on what needed to be done and the progress they were making. Rich explained that I needed two new front tires and after presenting the choices, at my request, gave me a recommendation based on the tires he and his wife have on their autos. Rich later came to let me know my vehicle was out to get the alignment, and his next report was that the mechanic had found that the front passenger wheel had a bad bearing that needed to be replaced. I gave the go-ahead and rich next told me the work was done and my car was ready. In our conversations that morning, Rich had mentioned some of the new features on the newer Santa Fe models. As we walked through the showroom to where the car was waiting out front, Rich encouraged me to sit in and check out a new red Santa Fe Sport, which I did. I was at the Dealership a little longer than I had planned, but was happy to have the confidence back in our 2009 Santa Fe.

FM
Francisco M.
Chicago, IL
Pleasant experience
They took good care of me when I took my car in for an oil change. The staff was excellent and even offered me a slice of pound cake. The cherry on top was definitely getting a complimentary car wash after the oil change.

Michelle R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service completed on timely manner
Have always had great service when bringing in our vehicles and completed on a timely basis!!!

PP
Patricia P.
Lyons, IL
01/20/2019 Category: Service
The employees
I never had a problem with them. The customer service is the best

MV
Maria V.
Forest Park, IL
Disappointing
Have to find my third Hyundai dealership now because no one can seem to fix my problem
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations here in the service department. I will have the service manager contact you to further discuss this issue.

Mary D.
Indian Head Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
Ryan and Team
I always work with Ryan and it just happens that way, so I may be biased, but I prefer going to Ettleson Hyundai. He and the rest of the team are always great. I plan on getting my next car from them because of the honest and fantastic service.

RD
Roxann D.
La Grange, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Mgr, Rich Gibbons is excellent!!
Rich Gibbons is the best, most knowledgeable highest integredy service dept manager with great customer service communication! When I take my car in for maintenance I always request Rich. He's a great guy and Ettleson benefits from him because he influences loyal customers to keep coming back.

KC
Kenneth C.
Joliet, IL
The worst service ever!! 😡
I would not tell anybody to ever come there to get a tire fix or anything else . 2:30 hrs for a tire in crazy .
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations here in the service department. I will have the service manager contact you to further address this issue.

SZ
Fantastic folks

Rebecca R.
Downers Grove, IL
Prompt appointment
New facility is very nice and clean and comfortable. Usually a fairly long wait, though.

RZ
Ronald Z.
La Grange, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
nice
good
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Exceeds All Expectations
When I was informed of the major service work required on my Sonata (all under warranty) I assumed the worst on the length of the repairs. From ordering and receiving the parts, to scheduling the tech(s), I was prepared for anywhere up to six weeks. I was provided a loaner which certainly eased the pain - and that was hassle free by the way.

Rich, my service rep, helped eased my fears by assuring me that he would follow up on the ordering, the delivery and the scheduling. If there was a delay he would work to resolve it and keep me updated. When I got a call less than two weeks later that my car was done, I was shocked. This totally exceeded any expectation I had. And the car runs great!

Great work everyone.

Linda S.
Free oil change
When I leased my new Hyundai, I received a coupon for my fist oil change. Everything went well.

River Forest, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and complete service

David M.
Orland Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding Service
I always feel like family when I bring my vehicle in for service. Ryan K And Scott always go out of their way to help and make me feel like I am family. I will continue to go there while both of them are there.

KJ
Kimberly J.
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Quality of Service
I’m always satisfied with the service I receive