Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5Overall Rating 4.3333326/5rating 4.3333326
Overall Rating 2.18519/5Overall Rating 2.18519/5rating 2.18519rating 2.18519rating 2.18519

Countryside, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
People where friendly and efficient
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

TH

Rogelio E.
Cicero, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Scott and his team are awesome!!!

BT
Brittany T.
Forest Park, IL
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Great service, as always!

GW
George W.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
New facility with the same great people on hand to assist in servicing your vehicle. A very nice experience.
See above for rating.

PB
Phyllis B.
Darien, IL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rich is my go to person and took great care of me. The work on my car was completed and out the door in the time I needed to be.
The new office is beautiful but takes some getting used to - a little bit crowded when it gets busy and it was very busy on Monday.
The waiting room is much better but I miss the free snacks. I've been coming there for the past 8 years and I still get great service and the staff in the service dept. is very kind and helpful.

Robert R.
Hinsdale, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Personal attention.
Scott was very professional and helpful.

Oak Park, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
First time car service, excellent customer service. Rich assisted me. It was quick and efficient.

Maria M.
Oak Forest, IL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Never disappointing with Ettleson Hyundai's service. Thankful for discounted oil change through coupon sent to us.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

YM
Yolanda M.
Bolingbrook, IL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The friendly atmosphere at this location.
Service was pretty quick and I was asked if I wanted my vehicle wash and they did.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Mary B.
Lyons, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer satisfaction
Rich took great care of me when i brought my car in for sevice.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Kevin S.
Riverside, IL
Easy and fast service
Brought my car in for its 3500 mike checkup. I loved that I could make my reservation online. The service was very easy and seamless. I was out of the garage very quickly as well.

TA
Tom A.
Darien, IL
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Like the dealership, service time needs improvement
Overall I really like this dealership, just need to work on tome a car is in service for what is being done
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations here in the service department. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need anything in the future.

LC
Laurence C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality service and customer support
My 2013 Elantra GT has always been serviced at Ettleson Hyundai. Their staff explains what service is necessary and professionally take care of any issues.

SL
Sal L.
Chicago, IL
08/07/2018 Category: Service
New and improved service department!
All the service staff were friendly and accommodating.

ZO
Zeman O.
Countryside, IL
08/06/2018 Category: Service
The place to bring your car
Everything very well done

Mary M.
Hickory Hills, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
All workers are so friendly and helpful. They take time to answer all questions and explain everything in detail.

AN
Andrew N.
La Grange, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service appt for general maintenance.
Had 7:30am appt for oil change and tire rotation for first in service on new sante fe. They had me out the door by 8am. Not bad

CP
Claudia P.
Chicago, IL
What I expected
What I expected from a dealer. Nothing spectacular.

AG
Anthony G.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Service you can count on
Had a good experience on my first trip to their new facility today. Ryan in service dept. took care of all my requests!
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018