Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5rating 4.357145
Overall Rating 2.2069/5Overall Rating 2.2069/5rating 2.2069rating 2.2069rating 2.2069

Mireya B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I went in for my first oil change for my new car and it was done quickly and efficiently. I also had a weird rust stain on my car (no clue how it got there!) but the gentleman who was taking care of us did a great job trying to get the stain out and made sure my car came back looking beautiful.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

Alsip, IL
Welcomed
Outstanding dealership- always welcomed with a smile.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

CA
Crystal A.
Great!
I’m extremely happy my brother recommended I buy an suv at Hyundai. I couldn’t have gotten a better suv elsewhere if I got paid! I’d like to know when you’d have sales on remote start. Cold weather is coming up and not planning on freezing in my suv.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

JE
John E.
Willowbrook, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very personalized attention. Thank You Rich.

Darien, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Would definitely recommend anyone with a Hyundai to bring their vehicle here and make this there go to place for taking care of their vehicle.

Great customer service!
Employees have always been super friendly and helpful the 2 yes that I have been servicing my car with them.

LF
Lakeisha F.
Great Customer Service
Everyone I interacted was very polite and professional. Scott and Ryan kept me informed throughout the entire process. Ryan thoroughly explained the issues with my car. I do not remember the employee who picked me up but he was very nice and professional as well. After having a horrible experience at my former dealership, it was refreshing to engage with the staff at Ettleson Hyundai. I will definitely be returning to get my car serviced there for as long as I own this car. Although i don't believe I will ever purchase a Hyundai again because it has had entirely too many recalls for me, while I do own this brand, I will remain a customer to this location.

Thank you all for your wonderful service!

WB
William B.
Hickory Hills, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I buy my cars here and have them serviced here because of the great customer service.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Judith G.
Willow Springs, IL
Easy to get to.
Friendly service. Close to home. Free car wash.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

James D.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy or get your car repaired
Great place to buy or get your car repaired. Friendly and professional.

Marie L.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Although I live near the loop area in Chicago, I travel to this dealer because of the service and courtsey of the employees.

VM
Vicky M.
Hodgkins, IL
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
I had timely friendly service.

OS
Oshun S.
Bellwood, IL
Awesome
The service team works really hard to provide an outstanding service experience.

Berkeley, IL
new location
The previous location's waiting area was quite a bit nicer.

Western Springs, IL

DA
Doug A.
Hillside, IL
Service Tech
Service advisor was the best. The work done was good and well priced

Bridgeview, IL
Somewhat okay
I like the cars. The advisors in the mechanic/service repair area. But there needs to be better communication. I should feel invited. I had a car repaired and would have liked to know everything that went on. I didn’t know my car was restarted so everything was set backwards all over again.
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I will forward this information to the manager and he will contact you to further discuss this issue.

MK
Mary K.
Frankfort, IL
Prompt service
I wasn't able to get in until the middle of the afternoon. I was taken care of in a timely manner. I was done within the hour and on my way.

OS
Osameh S.
La Grange Park, IL
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast,informative and friendly
Great job, friendly fast service good location great management.