Overall Rating 4.194445/5Overall Rating 4.194445/5Overall Rating 4.194445/5Overall Rating 4.194445/5rating 4.194445
Overall Rating 2.1944431/5Overall Rating 2.1944431/5rating 2.1944431rating 2.1944431rating 2.1944431

Debbie C.
Ettleson Hyundai Exceeds Expectations
Thank you Ross for taking care of my Sonata so efficiently! I enjoyed driving the new Elantra loaner, too. Great service and attention! I will definitely return!

Thomas M.
Riverside, IL
They are organized.
Very polite and friendly service.

Lisa M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Appt
Ross was very friendly and accommodating! Great place!

Service Appt
Ross was great. The time it took to complete my oil change was much longer then I anticipated.
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

sorry it took so long , but when you see me next time i will make sure your next visit  is wonderful . thank you , Ross

Palos Hills, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call. Ryan (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

La Grange, IL
Warranty service
The time length of the job was exactly what I was told.
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Good morning, thank you for your great feedback. We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the timing done on your car. It was a pleasure having you here. If you have any other questions or concerns than please feel free to give me a call. Ross 708-491-0200

RL
Robert L.
Riverside, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Timing belt
Clean and professional
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call. Ross (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

MK
Marty K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great people to deal with
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call. Rich (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

AG
Alekandar G.
Willow Springs, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Ettleson Hyundai
Great servic
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call. Ozzie (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

Martin R.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Coupons
Send coupons out for service like oil changes, tire rotations,10% general maintenance. Most dealership send coupon out to keep you coming back to buy cars.
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your review we appreciate your comments , Please use our website it will have more specials and coupons just  for you .We keep updating for the seasons also . And when you come to visit us feel free to ask your advisor what specials we have . Thank you again

2017 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Convenient Locale. Roomy, spacious and very modern facility.
Little things just seem to keep adding up. Car could have been washed better. Was not notified when the car was ready to be picked up. Hope things start to improve soon as this was just an oil change.
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your response. Sorry to hear about your car wash and not following up in a timley manner, i have spoke to ross about that. I will be contacting you shortly to follow up with you. Thank you Stephanie

STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

good afternoon, I am reaching out to you because i have a special offer for you. Please contact me back at 708-491-0200 ext. 218 my name is stephanie. Thank you!

Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Oil change completed on a timely basis.
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback, were happy that you are pleased with our timley service. if you need anytihng please feel free to reach out to us. Scott  708-491-0200

TD
Thomas D.
Orland Park, IL
Recall Breakdown
Car broke down after recall. Waiting over 4 days to it fixed
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call Rich at (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

Western Springs, IL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Ryan in Service is kind, attentive and professional.
It's good to be able to make an appointment with ease.

I wish that you had a quiet room for your customers to do some work. This is the case for me and for others. The television and piped music are disturbing. Is this possible? Thank you!
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to give us a review. we are sorry  about all the nosie and distractions. Next time your hear feel free to ask service if they can lower the volume and we would be happpy to. if you have any other questions or concerns pleaee feel free to give us a call.  Ryan 708-491-0200.

Cicero, IL
Overall excellent
Great customer service!
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your great response to our reviews. I am so happy to hear that you had great service, I look foward to helping you again. Ross 708-491-0200

KT
Kevin T.
Squeaking and Creaking
Had a very loud squeaking and or creaking noise coming from the right rear side of my 2011 Sonata. Took vehicle in for servicing, only to be a little disappointed that the issue wasn’t corrected on the first try. We brought the vehicle back in again for a second time. Second time seems to be the charm. The creaking noise seems to be gone for now.

Creaking noise
Brought my 2011 Sonata in due to a very annoying creaking noise coming from the right rear side of the vehicle. Was given a loaner vehicle while my vehicle was being repaired. Upon picking up my vehicle with the family and pulling out onto the street we heard the creaking noise again. Obviously the service tech wasn’t able to fix our problem. Now I have to bring the vehicle back in for service. Was told have to wait a week or two for service on my car as the tech who’s working on my vehicle is on vacation. The creaking noise is extremely annoying. I lay odds when I bring back my vehicle, the tech will say he’s unable to reduplicate the noise.
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi its Rich , I will see you tomorrow and take care of  your vehicle , thank you

SD
Steven D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond, goes the extra mile.
This dealership's staff, makes things happen from purchase to servicing. Answers every question and works diligently to serve you as family.
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hi, this is an awesome review thank you so much for the kind words. we love having customers like you!! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call me, Ryan 708 491-0200.

BL
Betty L.
Rich in service
Rich is great to work with and listens to me explain what’s going on with my car e always keeps me posted on the progress
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

thank you for the great feed back. Liestening to my customers is the most important thing. Thank you for being apart of our family hear at ettleson hyundai. Please feel free to call 708 491-0200

Western Springs, IL
great service
great service, timely, on schedule as promised
STEPHANIE R. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai! if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call. Scott (708) 491-0200. Thank you!

MI
Maria I.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Overall everything was reasonable and great!
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

than you for coming in , I appreciated helping you the other day and if you need anything please call me , Ryan K 708 491 0200

Berwyn, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
They are just the best
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the great response , I greatly apprecate being able to assist you , have a great week,  Ryan K