Ettleson Hyundai

Justice, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Great
Fast scheduling, great service nice waiting area
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

I’m glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Have a great week and take care. – John

KC
Karen C.
Hillside, IL
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very pleasant place
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

I’m glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. Have a great week and take care. – Ozzie

PH
Paula H.
Willowbrook, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service is top notch!
From scheduling to efficient end of service billing and delivery, Ettleson Hyundai covers all the bases for a well-run Service Department. Great job!
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to come in. Any questions or concerns feel free to come see me. Have a great day and take care. – Ross

Cicero, IL

Lyons, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2021 Category: Service
First time
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change. The service was great and fast. They also recommended additional things for my vehicle but were not pushy at all. They even walked me to the door after the service!
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

We appreciate your feedback, it was a pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. – Ross

PA
Pilar A.
Westchester, IL
2008 Hyundai Accent
Hours of operation
I was surprised that Ettleson Hyundai service department was open at 7:00 AM. They were ready to service my car even though we were experiencing frigate weather conditions that morning. I'm going to miss that staff if we change brands on our next vehicle purchase.
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. – Ryan

LG
Leonard G.
Bolingbrook, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Everyone seems to know what they're doing great service
I set up an appointment turnaround time is great and they always seem to accommodate you the customer
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Ettleston, I hope to see you soon. If you have any car needs feel free to come see me. – Ryan

AA
Arndell A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service staff
GREAT
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to come in. Any questions or concerns feel free to come see me. Have a great day and take care. – John

Chester M.
Riverside, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2021 Category: Service
My check engine light came on and car was not running correctly, took it in on Saturday morning with no appointment and they took it right in. By early afternoon car was repair with the defective part replaced, was very happy to have my car back.
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Glad to have taken care of you. Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to contact me with anything. Have a great week. – Ryan 708-491-0200

Jessica P.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
After being frustrated over a repeat problem made sure fixed the second time in a reasonable amount of time

02/13/2021 Category: Service
Repeat problem
Not fixed
Scott S. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Sorry this happen to you ,  we are going to priortize your vehicle. We have to follow Hyundai recommendations when trying to repair they have bulletins to help us repair . Seems it didnt work , We are trying to get this repaired as fast as possible Ross will be in contact this morning

Keon B.

Janet D.
Lyons, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Never disappointed
Might pay a few dollars more but you can trust these folks to give you quality service
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

2019 Hyundai Tucson
7500 mile service
Service performed while I waited. All work was explained, took about an hour, car was returned washed and ready to go
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Duane S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service rep and fast service
LAURA L. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021