Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5Overall Rating 4.2580613/5rating 4.2580613
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581
Latest Review 7 minutes ago

Crest Hill, IL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Driver

La Grange, IL
Service great
Great place

They did their best
My car engine light came on and I went to service. They didn’t have a loaner car available but patched me up while I waited (under 2 hours) so I could drive home. My part came in a couple of days later. They repaired my car again in less than 2 hours.

Good service!

FH
Felicia H.
Oil Change
Very nice staff. Very quick and comfortable environment
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you being a part of our family here at Ettleson Hyundai!

Steve W.
Westmont, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
personalized feel
They take a personal interest in providing service

Debra C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
friendly service staff
I like the location its easy and convenient to get too before or after work and depending on the type of service needed they 0ffer you a loaner car no other dealer that I've dealt with offer that service .

Norman O.
Darien, IL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
good attitude of service people etc
very excellent
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Andy M.
Romeoville, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast, friendly service
Inviting waiting area, fast courteous service
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Rita W.
Countryside, IL
Service Department
Ryan & Ross in Service Dept are the BEST! Had my car in and out fast and answered several questions I had. Always polite when I go to the service dept. I give them both a A+!!

JO
John O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ryan the service rep who handled my repairs did an excellent job.
I really appreciate the way Ryan kept me informed through the repair process and he made sure that the job was done properly .

RP
Randall P.
Great fast service -
Work done as scheduled within the time stated. Very clean, roomy and accommodating waiting area. Fair and friendly
staff. I'm 100% satisfied and will be back.

PC
Patrick C.
Elmhurst, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
clean ....friendly....
clean and friendly,,,,,,,,,,,,,service is very good

WB
William B.
Hickory Hills, IL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
These guys are the best

Judith G.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and friendly
This is the second time I am answering this survey. Please do not send again. Thank you.

GR
Gerald R.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
The people
I love the service Ettleson gives me. I had a Cadillac from 2006-2013 and an Elantra since then. Both places had great service.

Joyce L.
Bridgeview, IL
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Explained my concerns and Ryan took care of everything I told him about tires, battery, antifreeze

Cicero, IL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I didnt have appointment and they take my car right away for oil change. I just wished they send a text when the car was ready instead of me calling and checking .

Riverside, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine service
Nice dealer and service. No complaints

Jennfer K.
La Grange, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Ettelson did a great job from getting the work done on my car in minimal time to finding me a conference room so I could take a call while waiting they have great customer service.

FC
Frank C.
Downers Grove, IL
Fine service
I was taken care of very well
KRISTA M E. from Ettleson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019