RAFAEL C.
02/23/2018
323CI issues
I recently was referred to this shop and their customer service and work was awesome. I will never go to the dealership again. Honest and trustworthy shop. 👍🏼👍🏼

Jose P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business did a good job and the work was done in a timely manner.

AA
ALEXANDER A.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/03/2018
Excellent service and good treatment for costumers.

Dennisse A.
Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla
BMW 528i
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Dennisse said the employee was able to explain everything that was wrong with her vehicle, and was able to fix it.

DORIMAR A.
01/21/2018
Excellent service and good price!!

SORAYA M.
Volvo XC90
01/19/2018
Eccellent work and customer service, very professional .
Eccellent work, A+ Customer service, Very Professional, magnificent facilities, very attentive and very pleasant people.

MARLENE H.
01/10/2018
100% recomendado
Excelente servicio, te tratan como familia, se preocupan hasta si tienes hambre para buscar comida!!! Trato honesto y mucho más económico el trabajo que en otros “mecánicos “ y de calidad superior.

LA
Larry A.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the service was superior.

AH
Angel H.
12/24/2017
2009 BMW X5 Break replacement
warning light indicated break service due, but that was not the case. Marcelo check all the break one of the front break was wearing from the inside due to bad baring. Marcelo call me to tell inform me of the issues and completed the job the same day.

Kevin M.
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said the business was very understanding, flexible, and responsible. The place was organized and it had a good structure.

JV
JILL V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/16/2017
Fixed problem
Thanks for stepping in and fixing an issue I was having with my Mini Cooper that another shop could not fix. The response to my situation is much appreciated.

BRAD H.

EP
Edgardo P.
11/03/2017
Customer Service
The staff is super friendly, knowledgeable and efficient!!! Something that is lacking at most shops. Very happy with all the work they have done in both of my imports!!!!

Donna M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/30/2017
My mini
Today I was very impressed with the service at Euro Dr auto Clinic. I explain my problem . Marcello was very nice and took care of everything. This is my first new car and I am happy to say I will keep going back to Euro Dr Auto Clinic. Thank you Marcello.

Dennisse A.
Aguadilla Pueblo, Aguadilla
BMW 528i
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Dennisse said the mechanic communicated well and he fixed her vehicle.

AJ
Allen J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Jaguar XJ
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Allen said the business was prompt, friendly, and they did a good job.

RD
Ryan D.
Florida
Saab 9-5
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the work was done in a timely manner.

Marie Carmen S.
10/18/2017

David P.
10/17/2017
A Class
On my way home from work my car gave me a sign of something wrong. I contacted Euro Dr and my car was picked up the next day and fixed within 24 hours with original parts at a very competitive price. After trying different shops before I was recommended Euro Dr there is no way I will change this excellent service I receive here. Second to none! Thank you again Marcelo!

David P.