Chandler C.
Ball Ground, GA
Volkswagen GTI
03/19/2019
Timing Job
Great experience as usual. Will definitely be back for more work.

CA
Chuba A.
Kennesaw, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/16/2019
Mini Skirt
As usual Jonathan anticipated my needs, my concerns, and my questions while dealing with other customers. I showed up thirty minutes after opening needing a place to sit down so I could send some emails to a client for work. Jonathan accommodated me with a quiet office, wifi, a bottles water, answered all my concerns about my Mini service, AND provided me with a promotional price for the oil change when I didn't know they had a promotion. I was able to maximize my time by getting my oil changed, adding a Liquimoly additive, scheduling a trwnissioj flush, and getting my own work done. Eurofed WA my most productive Saturday in a long time thanks to Jonathan.

Jose P.
BMW M235i
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the service was great, he knows the people there, and they always treat him right.

Martin Fernando S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/15/2019
EF does it again! Customer service is stellar.

WP
Will P.
Stone Mountain, GA
Porsche 911
03/15/2019
Completely Satisfied with the customer service and the cost of my service on my car
I appreciated the professionalism at Eurofed, and John was honest and kept me posted on the progress of my 40,000 miles service on my Porsche. I was taken out to the shop and was shown what the technician was doing to my car, and was given recommendation what may need to be service in the future. I was given the option to have that work done now since the car was alreadky on the lift. John gave me a quote that I felt was very reasonable, so I went ahead and had that service also added while they had my car. I had been looking for a shop because my former Technician had retired and now I found my new shop, Thanks Eurofed.

ZS
Zachary S.
BMW 540i
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said this business fixed his vehicle when other facilities couldn't find out what was wrong with it.

BN
Bill N.
BMW M5
03/07/2019
Great service and attention to details from a friendly and knowledgeable team.
The team at Eurofed are fantastic. They not only understand cars, they listen and help you reach your goals for your car. No rubber stamp approach here! I even brought my 911 in for service after getting work done on my M5

CP
Cara P.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Cara said the business was very accommodating.

PB
Parker B.
02/26/2019
Excellent work and service
For years I have had my cars serviced by another local BMW/Mercedes repair shop and grew dissatisfied after a change in management. I researched Eurofed Automotive as I heard good things and when seeing the good reviews, decided to give Eurofed a try. I have been very pleased with all facets of dealing with them from the early communication on potential service needs, to completing the work and the subsequent follow-up. I have found my new go-to auto shop!

Ryan C.
Roswell, GA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/25/2019
Great service in both technical work and personality
Appointment was very smooth, and upon showing up, the work started immediately. Difficulty with one of the adjustable sway bar end link was very hard to work with and the job took a little longer than it intended, but I was fine with it since they were honest and let me know why the delay was happening and showed me what they were doing, thus allowing me to wait without concern. Definitely will return.

Christopher H.
02/23/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Work
Thank You!

AG
Auden G.
Porsche Cayman
Superb!!!
By far the best repair shop I’ve ever experienced. Prompt responsiveness, quick turnaround, super nice staff, very reasonable prices, clean, etc. I have referred them to numerous others, all of whom concur.

HC
Heidi C.
Athens, GA
Nissan 300ZX
Outstanding shop!!!
First visit to Eurofed and they were everything I look for in a quality shop. I love my car (95, 300zxtt) and very particular with who works on her and quality of work. Have been know to travel hundreds of miles for a quality shop. Very attentive, through explanation for resolution of issues, accommodating to my schedule. no unnecessary sales pitch, friendly, honest, incredibly clean, efficient & organized. Work wasn't just quality but they got me out immediately after parts were delivered. They treated my car like the 200k dollar Lamborghini on their rack. For that I highly thank them, recommend them and will be back!

LP
Louie P.
Clarkston, GA
Audi TTS
Honest and good workmanship
Quality work at a good price. I like the honesty of the mechanic. Took a little bit longer then I anticipated due to driveshaft issues but overall I’m happy with the work! I would come back for schedule services or when the APR STG3 comes out:)

Dylan G.
Alpharetta, GA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/19/2019
Eurofed Atlanta
John at the Atlanta location was very helpful and very accommodating to my needs. Got everything taken care of in a timely manner.

AH
Alex H.
Decatur, GA
Volkswagen Golf
02/18/2019
Great communication and work by Eurofed
I am very satisfied with the work that Eurofed has done. They completed some mechanic, body and upgrade work on my vehicle and everything has turned out as it should. Their communication was great and they handled all aspects relating to my insurance company. John and Darko were very helpful.

AW
Andrew W.
Alpharetta, GA
02/17/2019
Great Staff - Attention to Detail
The team was awesome - extremely knowledgeable and overall genuine guys.Very upfront about cost/work that was being done on my vehicle. The team members even offered me some lunch. Was a very enjoyable experience, will be returning in the future for service/performance needs.

KW
Kamnran W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Kamnran said that the place went out of the way to help him.

TP
Travis P.
BMW M3
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Travis said that the place was fast, hassle free, the staff was nice and it was a good experience.

Abram M.
Woodstock, GA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Abram said he really liked the customer service at this business. The staff were friendly, they made him feel welcome. He was satisfied with the overall results including the time management and the way he was able to be scheduled in for service.