Marion B.
08/02/2021
Knowledge and efficient abilities of staff
knowledge and efficient abilities of staff a big plus! The outcome was the best.

Travell B.
Powder Springs, GA
Audi Q8
07/30/2021
They just care bout you and you ish!!!
They also take the extra steps to make sure everything is ok.

CG
Connor G.
Marietta, GA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Connor said it was all around good service, on time and they had decent pricing.

Temple, GA
Audi RS 5
07/28/2021
Overall Awesome
In past I have had a lot of issues with Eurofed at this location but after John took over all my bad experience turned into great ones. He always helps me with all my builds while keep in the budget I assigned. Today I came in for a simple oil change and he found issues with the lower control arms are going bad. Quoted me a replacement and had it ready prior to me showing up to get car. John has made my experience here at Eurofed and is a huge reason why I come out of my way (almost 1 hour and half) to come this way. He runs an amazing shop and I will continue to keep coming because of it.

CV
Clifton V.
Georgia
Audi S3
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Clifton said the manager, John has been exceptional, whenever he goes there. He has had bad experiences at other places, but John and this business have been phenomenal.

Sean S.
Mableton, GA
07/13/2021
Ryan Richter at Eurofed Atlanta definitely took care of me and my Audi. Still in the Eurofed family after all these years.

Darrius H.
Lithonia, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/02/2021
Amazing
Love the owners Darko Miki . The tech Darko connected me with , Dylan is amazing . He always gives me honest help and assures I am taken care of . Love the whole Eurofed team , it’s like a 2nd family to me now .

Decatur, GA
07/01/2021
Reliable, fast service, competitive pricing.
Scheduling an appointment was easy. They got me in and for a last minute oil change in less than a hour.

ER
Erick R.
Stockbridge, GA
BMW M4
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Erick said the business provided pretty good service and he had no problems.

AH
Alex H.
Audi S5 Coupe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Alex said this business was pretty quick and up front when they had estimates in terms of time lines and they were really easy to book.

KG
Kevin G.
06/24/2021
Great visit!
Easy to schedule, ready when i got there and repaired on time!

WD
Will D.
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Will said the business is professional and has great customer service. He said they are courteous, prompt along with quality work.

06/18/2021
Got me in and serviced quickly.

JJ
Jack J.
Gainesville, GA
BMW M3
06/18/2021
BMW M3 - Oil cover gaskets
Under warranty and 3rd time I’ve had them done. Did a great job just hope the parts hold up.

BW
Boo W.
Austell, GA
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Boo said the business a little bit too expensive but he recommends them.