LT
Lori T.
West Kalimantan
10/26/2017
How many times does it take to fix it right?
About a year and half ago I went there to have my driver side window fixed, it would no longer go up or down, they did the job and for a year and a half it worked. Then I had to back for the same problem, Tuesday I went back for the same problem, it was still under warranty. Went back Wednesday it cost me $218.00 and I went home. Guess what???? it is now 8:25 am Thursday and AGAIN the window is doing the same thing, no up no down. Called and was told to come in again, not even 24 hours later. What ever happened to customer service? I guess with so many people in the world a business knows there are too many people out there needing help for them to care.

Jonathan W.
Hinesville, GA
08/23/2016
Highly Disappointed
I want to start off by saying my initial visit to European Edge was a satisfying visit. I had a major problem with my car and instead of beating around the bush and telling me things that I "could do" like other shops, they told me exactly what the problem was and the best possible solution to fix it. I appreciate very much being straight forward with me. Some of the staff members were really great.

However the issue that I have a problem with left me very much disappointed in a shop that came highly recommended. I traveled 3 hours to pick my car up and bring it back. While the shop loaded my car on the dolly, they went to load it and ripped my front lip spoiler right off the car. People murmured after it happened that "the car didn't like that". When the owner of the shop got out of my car and realized it wasn't the whole bumper that broke but "just a piece", he just decided to go back inside and go back to work. No one even remotely offered in the slightest bit of an apology for ripping my front lip spoiler off or even trying to figure out a way to fix it since it happened at their shop on their property. Once the car was loaded they mentioned to me to have a good day and handed me my front spoiler and other pieces. Now I'm left searching for a front lip spoiler that can't be found separately but comes with a new bumper which runs at $800.00.

Greatly disappointed that this happened by and from a highly recommended shop.

ET
Elaine T.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Elaine said she was happy with the service provided by this business. She went in for a transmission problem and the mechanics were able to give her an honest reasonable price.

JOHN S.
11/23/2015
Great shop, with great people
This was may first visit there, and I had my car towed from Albany to get my car back on the road. They worked with my warranty company with great patients......I highly recommend European Edge to anyone looking for great customer service and knowledgeable mechanics. I will definitely do business with Shawn and the team for now on.

TF
Tiquilla F.
BMW 525i
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Tiquilla said this business has quick service and reasonable prices.

DAVID H.
Volkswagen Passat
11/07/2015
We recently purchased a used VW Passat and had to have some minor work done. Totally happy with the service I received at European Edge and I'll use them in the future for all my VW service. They have very fair prices and have the work done when they promise.

NP
Nancy P.
Moultrie, GA
Land Rover Range Rover
10/25/2015
Shawn and his team.
Finally, I have found the perfect place to service my Range River. Honest and trustworthy. What a blessing.

SP
Shameel P.
Jaguar XF
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Shameel said the service was good.

Michael S.
BMW 325i
10/14/2015
Excellent Experience!!
European Edge provided wonderful service. I am thoroughly satisfied. The owner was extremely nice, informative and helpful! He provide suggestions that saved me money, while providing the best option to get my car into Great Shape for and extended life!!

AT
Aurthur T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Aurthur said this business is remarkable and outstanding.

Mattie S.
Jaguar XJ6
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Mattie said this business did a pretty good job.

CA
Great job as ususal

Jeff C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said the service manager at this business provided good communication and a good response.

Kris S.
Jaguar XK8
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Kris said he has known Shawn for a long time. They do a good job, they have been working on his vehicle for years and they are fair.

Renee S.
Volvo XC90
08/31/2015
Excellent Customer Service
European Edge called to just when I had written a reminder to myself to call for service of my vehicle. It was like we has ESP. The service was exceptional. They cleaned the interior and exterior of my vehicle and had it waiting for me with the A/C running. I will definitely recommend them.
Walter T., Owner from European Edge Llc responded on 08/31/2015

Thank you for the GREAT review. Customer service is our top priority. We are glad you were pleased.

Rashard R.
Mercedes-Benz E420
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Rashard said this business did a good job fixing his vehicle.

Melvin H.
Volkswagen Passat
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Melvin said this business did a good job.

AV
Ann V.
08/25/2015
Super nice people; great to deal with; excellent service
The best service of any place I've gone!!
Walter T., Owner from European Edge Llc responded on 08/25/2015

Thank you Ann, it is always a pleasure.

SA
Shelton A.
Cairo, GA
08/25/2015 Category: Service
Shelton said he was happy with the business.
Walter T., Owner from European Edge Llc responded on 08/26/2015

Thank you for the review Shelton. If we can do anything for you please let me know.

LT
Linda T.
BMW 745Li
08/24/2015
The owner and the service
I am very pleased with the service and the service. I will not take my vehicle any place else. They are the best anytime you call,love it.5 STAR