TL
TODD L.
03/31/2020
Time and time again the best
Always courteous, prompt service.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 04/01/2020

Thank Todd, always happy to see you!

SP
Sebastian P.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Sebastian said the business did a good job.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/27/2020

Thanks Sebastian

BE
Benjamin E.
Hyundai Accent
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ricky. He said that the service was great and the staff completed it in under 40 minutes.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/26/2020

Thank You Ricky!!

Chris W.
Chevrolet Citation II
03/14/2020
It was Stephanie.
I have an older Chevy that needed a huge repair job. I knew up front that this was going to cost me a lot of money. I decided to just go from garage to garage and "shop around," but the first place I visited was Express Auto Care on the SE corner of Nellis and Washington. There's this very energetic and charismatic woman sitting at the desk, talking to me about how much they're going to charge me. Then we got hung up in conversation, of course, It's an old Chevy and it has a story behind it....she seemed to have enjoyed the conversation, at the very least...then she started talking about her '89 Mustang. Yeah. We're good. I chose them because of her. I just told myself, let's not waste any more time on this. The repair was successful....holy crap that little car sounds AWESOME, but of course it has a V6 in it. That's my life story. Thanks for reading.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/16/2020

Yes, chris, we Had fun working on your old chevy!! and we appreciate your buisness!!

SO
Stephanie O.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/10/2020
The Fantastic Quattro
Not only am I a customer I'm also one of the Fantastic Quattro. I look forward to meeting each of you and to those I've already assisted THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. WE APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU.

ZW
Zach W.
03/09/2020
Great Team!
I would like to let it be known that Ken remembered a small detail about my car months ago, Brad followed up afterwards and the woman working the counter, whos name I forget please forgive me, are very professional and very much awesome.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/10/2020

Thank You Zach For the Nice Review!!

James R.
03/08/2020
Great work
Great work, done fast.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Jime, that was a fun install!

BZ
Bill Z.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/05/2020
A/C blowing hot air
Brad and his team did another fantastic job in fixing my A/C problem. They were courteous, prompt, and professional. The price was fair and the service was excellent.

I strongly recommend you have Express Auto Care perform all your automotive needs.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/05/2020

Thank You bill!

Randi C.
Nevada
Jeep Compass
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Katie. She said she would recommend this business for service.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 03/02/2020

RL
Richard L.
02/22/2020
Another Good Service Visit
This shop will work with you and keep you informed about the work they do on your car. Been coming here for quite a while and have always been satisfied.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/25/2020

Thank You Richard, We Are Happy to work with you Also!

SP
Shakiya P.
02/20/2020
Very professional and friendly environment with excellent auto services and affordable.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you For the nice Review!

BZ
Bill Z.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/13/2020
2006 overheat with boil-over
While driving home, I noticed the temperature gauge went from normal to HOT in a few seconds. I also saw steam coming from the hood. I pulled over and opened the hood. The radiator was boiling over.

It was almost 5 PM but I called Express Auto Care. Brad answered and suggested I have it towed to his shop. I did and dropped off the keys. I called at 8 AM the next morning and Brad’s crew was already working on it.

Brad called in the early afternoon and said the car was ready. They replaced the defective parts, did a cooling system flush, and filled with antifreeze.

Brad and his crew did a fantastic job ! ! ! They were quick, professional, courteous, and did an excellent job. The price was very fair and the car runs great now.

Express Auto Care is THE place I to go for all of my automobile needs (repairs, smog, registration, etc.). I strongly recommend you also make it your place too.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/14/2020

Thank You, Bill! we Appreciate you and your Faimly for Years of loyalty and Patronage of letting us service all of your cars!

SF
Susan F.
Cadillac Seville
02/08/2020
The only trust worthy place in Las Vegas.
This is the best and only trustworthy place in Las Vegas to have your auto worked on. All employees are very polite and know what they are doing. And they are very honest about anything that needs to be worked on. I recommend Express Auto care very highly .
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/10/2020

Thank You susan for your years of loyalty too us!!

Cheri C.
02/06/2020
Everyone is outstanding with customer satisfaction.
Staff, the big boss man and the work all perfection.!!!!
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you Cheri!!

Ram 1500
02/04/2020
Fast service, No appointment necessary.
Fast service,no appointment necessary for my needs.friendly atmosphere.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 02/06/2020