Diana * S.
North Las Vegas, NV
08/05/2020
Their HONESTY!!!
Let’s face it we have all been to many mechanics.... I don’t know about you but being that I’m a woman and they thought I was clueless which I probably was at the time.... I got ripped off a lot!! Till I found express Auto!!! 👍 They were like a breath of fresh air 😇 I felt and feel like family whenever I’m in need of their expertise regarding whatever the problem might be regarding my vehicle...
So I woujd like to take the time to THANK EACH and EVERYONE OF THEM for their honesty, Love, caring and most of all their expertise!!! THEY ROCK!!👍👊🏻
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Diana, For the nice Review happy to Help!

Cory ** S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/28/2020
Oil change in brake light
They are very friendly and good at what they do and do the job right at a fair price I love dealing with them
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Cory!

SF
Suzanne F.
07/27/2020
Good service at a reasonable price.
Very good service.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/28/2020

Thank You Susan!

SE
Steve E.
07/24/2020
Feels like family
Have been going to Express Auto for some time, there trust worthy and fast. Great service! Thanks!! Guys

SA
Sandra * A.
Nissan Murano
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said that she would recommend this business for service.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/24/2020

Thank You Sandra!

SF
Susan * F.
Cadillac Seville
07/21/2020
Express Auto Care--Excellent Service
Express Auto care is the best and only place I highly recommend in Las Vegas. All employees are polite and and so very helpful to everyone. This is the only place I trust doing work on my car.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/21/2020

Thank You Susan!

Jose ** S.
Dodge Dakota
07/20/2020
Awesome work
Brought my Dakota and now my company truck to get an alignment. Got it done and quickly too. My son will be bringing in his Silverado
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/20/2020

Glad too Help! Thanks for the Review

Juan ** H.
Honda Accord Wgn
07/18/2020
Awesome service!!
Great staff with awesome service
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/21/2020

Thanks for the nice review!

Jeffery ** K.
Jeep Patriot
07/16/2020
Great job guys you’re the best when it comes to you’re customers
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/17/2020

Thank You Very Much!!

RL
Richard L.
07/16/2020
Great Shop
Stopped by for smog check. Was taken care of quickly and courteously. Fair price. All the staff here are great!
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/16/2020

Alays Great to See you Richard!

RD
Ranganath ** D.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/10/2020
Honest and I think I found my mechanic for all my 5 cars.
These guys are genuine and honest people. I will only be going to express auto care from now on.
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you Devati , We will be Happy to serve you and all your cars!

VW
Vera ** W.
07/08/2020
Awesome
Brad is awesome I called and he fit me right in. His staff are amazing Thank you. To my friend Chris for telling me who to trust!!!!
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/09/2020

Thank You Vera And Thank you Chris for the Nice referal !! And Thanks for Driveing across town to  get too us.

Jeffery ** K.
Jeep Patriot
07/08/2020
The people make it right
People friendly and great service will be back next week for more work bringing 2nd car
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you Jeff For the Nice Review! see you again soon!

damon H.
Chrysler 200
07/07/2020
Convenient location
I went in to have the oil pressure sensor replaced. They were friendly and fast I had my car back in about 2 hours and ready to smog
Brad M. from Express Auto Care responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you Damon! Glad too serve you!

HS
Hank * S.
Kia Sportage
07/04/2020
Prompt courteous service
If you schedule an appointment there waiting for you they start your car right then done and gone in minutes I love this place