AA
ANGEL A.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/05/2019
Eric service manager
I just want to say that once again Eric and auto express took care of my needs. Still need to go back and get a free oil change since they accidentally forgot to do it but hey, we are all human so it’s ok.
I love this place and I trust there work. If you have issues after repair, they will immediately get it back in to look at it. Thanks Eric, your the man!
Angel Acevedo

LANCE S.
FIAT 500
12/05/2019
Great service team. I’ll be back next time

KR
KATHERINE R.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/02/2019
Great shop!
I love that this shop has a Ladies Appreciation day on Tuesday! I didn't feel like they were looking for problems to upcharge me, they did only what I asked and they double checked with me to make sure the final cost for the work I asked done was okay. I was very impressed. I liked that a visual inspection was included.

IC
INGRID C.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/26/2019
I never have to think about when my next service is due because I receive reminders even before that. I love the reminders because I don't feel that I get harassed or pushed to have something done before it is really due. Chris is amazing, very nice, positive and always available. My Chrysler and I are in good hands for years now, and I will always trust my car to be in good hands.

DV
DEBRA V.
Elbert, CO
11/21/2019
Appreciate their persistence.
They worked with my schedule and persisted in trying to determine the cause of the problem with my truck. When nothing was apparent they assessed some fluid viscosity and suggested that we try to solve the problem simply with a change of fluid. So far it has worked. Much appreciated!

MICHAEL M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
10/31/2019
The Great service
The service was as always, GREAT. The staff was as always, so very helpfully.
Thanks
Mike

Chevrolet HHR
10/28/2019
Excellent Customer Service and Work
I normally go to Carmax but they were booked three weeks out and I discovered Express Auto Care. Eric provided excellent service and even arranged an Uber for my son and I when my vehicle was ready. I would recommend this company to anyone!

GG

MV
MARCO V.
Pueblo, CO
10/23/2019
Great customer service and work
Great customer service and work performed by staff is done with great pride and always on time.

CHRISTINA W.
Calhan, CO
Kia Forte
10/21/2019
They went above and beyond to help me.. This place is amazing.
This place is AMAZING!!! They went above and beyond to help me. They are nice , friendly and very helpful.

JOHN P.
10/17/2019
very good honest only repaired what I asked very reasonable
My truck was not giving out enough interior heat. I called the deal max and was directed to Express Repair. they fixed my truck heat very blessed no money out of the pocket vehicle was under warranty. They even gave me a ride home while my vehicle was being repaired and I lived in Fountain, CO. Totally satisfied. Thank you Eric for keeping me posted while my truck was in the shop. Satisfied : John

JESSICA T.
10/07/2019
Awesome Customer service.
Great customer service and quick turn around. Eric was on top of everything and worked with Carmax to fulfill warranty coverage. Kept us updated every step of the way. We will be back! Thanks

OC
GREAT------

CHRIS S.
09/27/2019
Perfect is the standard.
Again they made it all so easy. I dropped off the car before they opened and picked it up after they closed. All done seamlessly over the phone. Regardless of the constraints I have they always make it easy.

09/25/2019
Communication, fair price and quality work
Accommodating,fair and high quality work

EN
EDDIE N.
Kia Sorento
09/18/2019
Fixed it right. Friendly
Fixed it right. Friendly staffs.

MICHAEL M.
Ram 1500
09/14/2019
The Great service
The Great service and the great staff...always quality work performed on truck. Thanks

MV
MARCO V.
Pueblo, CO
09/04/2019
Express auto does excellent work and truly cares for their customers and vehicles. I have never had any problems with their service or staff. Great job

LANCE S.
FIAT 500
09/04/2019
Great, quick, friendly and informative service.
These folks took great care of me and my car. I’ll definately be using them next time.

MATT R.
Kia Optima
08/31/2019
Always great, quick, trustworthy service
Great service! I even found a coupon after I brought my car in and they honored it after the fact!