BW
BEVERLY W.
03/06/2020
Great place
They're very polite and accommodating and have been the few other times I've been here. Car was running great after the oil change. Thanks guys! Will be coming back soon.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Volkswagen CC
02/26/2020
Labor Rates
I like working with Express Auto Care but the labor rates are ridiculous. I worked with Tire World for many years and may go back to them. My part was only 57.00 and I was charged 142.00 in labor. I am not happy about that at all.
Rick M., President from Express Auto Repair-South responded on 02/26/2020

Sorry you feel that way Elizabeth, we offer one of the lowest labor rates in town and almost never have complaints based on price issues also labor is not based on the price of the part but a standardized labor pricing guide from the vehicle manufacturer. Just a note as well, you were not charged any diagnostic time as other repair shops do and you received a $46.32 coupon which was applied as well to your bill, so I would say you came out very, very well and really don't understand your issue. We cannot workl for free.

Rick Meadows
President
719-630-8729

JOHN C.
02/23/2020
Great Experience
Had a defective part. They warrantied it out with no fuss and no run around. Things are working great now. Highly recommend.

Chevrolet HHR
02/19/2020
Second Time Coming and Fantastic Experience
I needed to have my inside door handle replaced which was covered under my Max Care plan and my right tail light was burned out and they replaced it for free!! What would have cost me over $100, I only paid $50. Eric is amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

LONNIE S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2020
Awesome customer service
Thank you Eric for great customer service hospitality getting me to and from your location, also very personable. I can't wait to come back to get my car fixed.

JIM F.
02/17/2020
Prompt courteous service. Got me in for service at the scheduled time and back on the road quickly. Also pointed out an issue with my tires and told me about upcoming periodic maintenance that will be required at my next service. I like the fact that they tell me issues ahead of time or things that I should watch, but don't try to force me to fix it now as often happens to me at dealers. Good, honest, professional service.

CHRIS B.
02/06/2020
Excellent service and care!
I was directed to this NAPA Express car care center from CarMax and couldn't be happier. Eric took charge of our vans issue, was able to get the troubleshooting complete, the insurance claim submitted and handled in a timely manner. Once it was approved, the work was complete in half a day! I have found my new shop for all my vehicles needs! Thanks to everyone at this NAPA Express car care center.

TP
TRACY P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2020
Engine Service
I was very impressed with the service I recieved on my Pathfinder. The staff was Amazing and very friendly. They were great. I will definitely use them again for my auto needs.

JENNIFER P.
Saturn VUE
01/31/2020
Only shop I go to for all needs.
Dependable work with Napa Parts you can trust. Awesome to work with you.

EN
EDDIE N.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2020
Awesome manager (Eric)
Awesome manager. He took care of me right away.

OC
OTIS C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/18/2020
OUTSTANDING...THE BEST...
SUPER........

01/18/2020
Great work!
They always fix the problem in my car! And do a great job at doing so!

AR
ATHENA R.
12/24/2019
Speedy Repair
I had to have my car towed to Express Auto Repair in the evening and even though they did not have me scheduled and had a full line up of cars that day, they were able to get my car back up and running by the end of the day.

EM
ELESA M.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/19/2019
great service
I have had a great experience when dealing with express auto repair. They are knowledgeable and explain every problem my vehicle has had.
Rick M., President from Express Auto Repair-South responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you Elesa, we try very hard.

Rick Meadows