DANIEL C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/18/2019
Good
The service was very good they took care of it right then and there had a reasonable price thank you for that service

07/17/2019
Great customer Service!
Took really good care of my ford! Told me everything that was wrong with it , the order my parts and had my car done in a couple day! Took really good care of me.
Rick M., President from Express Auto Repair & Engine Exchange responded on 07/18/2019

Rick Meadows
President
719-358-9109

TG
TRACIE G.
Nissan Versa
07/14/2019
Honest
The gentlemen that I spoke with was very professional and answered all my questions

Rick Meadows
President
719-358-9109

RANDY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/14/2019
Extremely Impressed With Express Auto Repair
I'm super impressed with the operation. Your prices are reasonable, and your customer service is off the charts.
The website portal for record logs regarding service are so important to have open to sharing with clients.
Everything you all are doing is extremely innovative, and will maintain a great following for the clients you have now, and acquire in the future.
I'm certainly sending all my friends and family to you, with full five star endorsements.

I'm a very satisfied customer.

William R. Stevenson (Randy)

Fountain, CO
Nissan Frontier
07/04/2019
Great!!!
This business has the best customer service!!!

Nissan Rogue
07/04/2019
Mechanic
Quick and friendly service!

06/27/2019
Personable Staff
The best part of my experience was the availability of Eric, who kept me updated via text messages and phone calls throughout the whole process. My car took a week to fix, although it was all dependent on parts being delivered.

GG

HEATHER B.
Saturn VUE
06/21/2019
New transmission
I trust and respect this shop. All the work I've had done, I've had done here. They are direct, honest, and consistent. The work is done quickly and efficiently and I have never once had a complaint. 10/10 would recommend and will go there for all my repair needs.

OC
GREAT

BK
BRUCE K.
06/14/2019
took my vehicle in on short notice and I was back on the road within the hour.
My ford focus trunk would not open with the key button or the button inside the vehicle. The trunk has no key hole to open from the trunk itself. To get in the trunk I would lower the back seat and pull the release. I called about 09:45 and got an appointment for 10:30. By 11:15 my car was repaired and I was on my way. Thank you.

Nissan Rogue
06/13/2019
great staff, great service
always pleased with honest service and good prices.

Honda Civic Sdn
05/27/2019
Every time I bring my car in for any kind of service I am always taken great care of and can be insured that my car will receive great service.

GG
GEORGE G.
Kia Sportage
05/23/2019
Always kept me updated and repairs done in timely manner

MICHAEL M.
Ram 1500
05/19/2019
As alway, the service you and your team provided was great. It is a pleasure to do business with with you and your staff. Again, thanks so very much.

AA
ANGEL A.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/10/2019
Ford F-150 2010
As usual Rick , Thomas and Eric did an incredible job with my truck. Had a cracked oil pan gasket, broken differential and a unserviceable serpentine belt.
Customer service by Thomas was excellent and you can always count on Eric having a great attitude. That dude is cool!

Thanks again Rick for everything!

Angel

AA
ANGEL A.
Cadillac DeVille
04/27/2019
Awesome service and great people
Rick and Eric are the best man! I met both these gentlemen last year. Been bringing my cars to them ever since and recommending others.

Fountain, CO
Nissan Frontier
04/21/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT!!!!
This place has wonderful customer service. They really do care!!!

TW
THADEUS W.
04/18/2019
This company has great service they let me know when the work would take longer and why. After pick up they also checked in by text to make sure everything was going well.

JANELLE B.
04/16/2019
Reliable
We prefer Express over our dealerships for routine maintenance and repairs.