Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JAMIE H.
09/19/2019
Frank and Jerry
The best customer service and honest, top-rate car repairs.

PS
PIERRE S.
09/09/2019
Expert Knowledge
TRUE EXPERT OPINION WITH HONESTY & CLASS ALL IN WRAPPED IN ONE EXPERIENCE ! EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD IS AN UNDER RESTATEMENT.

NH
NEIL H.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/09/2019
Follow up Help from Frank at FXG
After having my exhaust pipes and muffler replaced at FXG thanks to prompt attention from Jerry, I heard some metallic clanging noises when I would go over bumps. When i brought my Solara in the next day, Frank immediately hopped in the car with me, took it for a ride, diagnosed the problem, put the car up on a lift, tightened things up, and then there i was, with a quiet enjoyable ride again. Thanks Frank for your thorough and prompt resolution of any issues!

RL
RICHIE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Car maintenance
Honesty, integrity and reliability.

Maureen M.
FXG service
FXG has been my "go to garage" for many many years! I know nothing about car engines BUT when service is needed, Frank or Gerry take the time to explain exactly what will be repaired and why the repair was needed. No rushing me in and pushing for work to be done....not ever! I trust them....and very highly recommend them!

MF
MAJORIE F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Honest
Always can depend on there honesty. Courteous reliable good workmen ship

JEANNE/CAT M.
Cadillac CTS
08/23/2019
CTS Traumas
It is nothing short of a miracle, when you can go down the block to your neighborhood mechanic and find a trustworthy, hard working, honest man. And all the other men are equally as honest and hardworking. FXG is that miracle!
My 09 CTS has given me a lot of headaches since I bought it from Conte in Freeport. One would think that the dealer would know everything about their own cars. Not so much! When I got tired of being ripped off over there, I decided to give FXG a chance and boy am I the big winner! Frank gives you straight clear answers! If he doesn’t know he researches, checks and double checks and then tells you what is going on. Tells the Truth! Making good decisions comes from getting good information. Frank gives information and you can make a good decision!
In the end, I know if something is worth fixing or not. I get a fair price for fair labor! I know because i have been ripped off but good at Conte!
I will now be able to drive my CTS until i choose to buy a new car. Then Frank and Jerry and Co can help me take my new car into old age!
Your trust is well placed in FXG!
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 09/02/2019

Thanks Cat, I appreciate the appreciation !  Learned a long time ago to tell the truth,  even when it hurts. Remember to stop by every month or so and we can keep up on that oil level to make sure it gets you to the new car, Frank.

OP
Orane P.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Orane said he is a repeat customer to the business. He finds them to be reliable and the location is good. The owner is a friendly person.

RF
RAY F.
08/20/2019
FXG
Always trust Frank to take care of all my car’s service and repair needs. He is very professional, knowledgable and honest.

RF
RAY F.
08/15/2019
FXG
FXG is honest and knowledgable. We have trusted Frank with all our cars’ maintenance and repairs for many years.

KG
KIMBERLY / SEAN G.
Freeport, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/15/2019
Honest, trustworthy, reasonably priced
I’ve been bringing my vehicles to FXG over the last 10 years each time they have been honest trustworthy and reasonable priced .
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Kimberly and Sean, we really appreciate the reviews and your continued support, Frank and Gerry.

KH
KEVIN H.
Audi A3 Sedan
08/12/2019
The only place to have your car serviced in Baldwin NY
Frank and Jerry are knowledgeable and trustworthy ….. FXG is the only place to bring your car in the Baldwin area to get quality work done. I've been a customer for over 15 years.

Kevin H
Baldwin NY
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the positive review !! Enjoy the rest of your summer, Frank

BG
BOB / CAROL G.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/10/2019
Car Talk
The guys at FXG consistently do great automotive work. They're the only
garage I would use and the only place I would recommend!

RAY R.
08/09/2019
Good folk
The maintenance work I asked for was done without question. An air filter I asked be checked was done without being prodded into getting a new one. A suggested brakes redo was overdue, but I was told it could wait another 1000-2000 miles. I elected - I wasn't browbeaten - to have the work done. I am glad as the brakes are now quite responsive.

LARRY M.
Jaguar XF
08/09/2019
Trustworthy, professional and great service!
I've been a customer of fxg for 6 years. Frank and Jerry are the best! They've maintained my jaguar and always give me great service. Their diagnostic experience is their expertise. Give him a try and you won't be disappointed.
Pam M

JANET G.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019
The best auto service shop there is!!

JEANNE/CAT M.
07/29/2019
Honest Neighborhood Mechanic
Frank and his crew are the guys you want to trust your car to. They're thorough and honest. Never pushy. Their motto is that they only fix what needs fixing, and you can trust that. We've been customers for years and have always been satisfied with the work they've done.
FRANK G., Owner from F X G Auto Diagnostics responded on 08/06/2019

THANKS JEANNE AND CAT, WE APPRECIATE THAT AND IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE DEALING WITH YOU TWO OVER THE YEARS. I KNOW CAT HOPES TO SEE US ALITTLE LESS OFTEN, I HOPE THAT NEW CAR COMES SOON FOR YA, FRANK.

MAUREEN M.
Toyota Prius c
07/21/2019
Hybrid service
Millennial Toyota would have charged me double what Frank and FXG charged for my hybrid motor to be serviced.
Plus they were kind enough to drive me back-and-forth from my office eight minutes away.

DAVE G.
Long Beach, NY
07/17/2019
The expert service, they treat your car like it’s theirs.
I’ve been using FXG since 1990’s and have never had a bad experience with there service or advice!

PB
Phil B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the business was very accommodating and provided service for a reasonable price. The staff was outstanding and good at what they did.