Fairfield Tire & Service Inc

DF
DI*** F.
Toyota Avalon
12/27/2014
major work at reasonable price
exemplary service once my needs were identified correctly, I like the way everyone calls me by name when i come in

BOB M.
Infiniti G35
12/22/2014
the people and the service
all went very well. THe brakes work fine but still have a little squeek when I backup, will drop by,

thanks again for taking such good care of me

MAHESH S.
Toyota Matrix
12/15/2014
oil change rotation of tires
dropped of car, went for a swim, picked up car - its that easy.

SF
SHAWN and SUSAN F.
Douds, IA
12/14/2014
Keith and his wife do an awesome job at FF Tire. I was over an hour late for my appointment and they were still able to get everything done and in a timely manner. We are fortunate to have their expertise and courteous customer service in Fairfield.

LD
LINDA D.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/09/2014
Fast service and great price
I dropped off the truck at the lasting re and they promised to fit it in. It was done on a couple of hours and charged less than I expected. I love this place and the people are very customer oriented and friendly. Family businesses are the best!

ROGER G.

JAN H.
Toyota Matrix
12/05/2014
so professional
You guys are great, always professional, and I always feel like you have my safety as your first priority.

PB
PAT and ANN B.
Honda Accord
12/03/2014
Nice work on new transmission
Fairfield Tire correctly diagnosed a terminal problem w/my transmission and gave me two options for fixing it. They completed the work for a little less than their estimate. Satisfied customer!
Janice from Fairfield Tire & Service Inc responded on 12/04/2014

Thanks for the review Pat

RAMONA H.
11/30/2014
oil change and new tires
Fairfield Tire is always great at diagnosing any problems, explaining the options, and then providing quick, fair service.
Janice from Fairfield Tire & Service Inc responded on 12/02/2014

Thanks, Ramona

PD
PETE D.
11/30/2014
Keith and the staff
Took care of my wheel and didn't mind keeping my truck for few days so I could find a wheel for less money.
Janice from Fairfield Tire & Service Inc responded on 12/02/2014

Glad we help you out ,Pete

JOANNE P.
Nissan Murano
11/25/2014
great friendly service
I love and appreciate you so much!!
Janice from Fairfield Tire & Service Inc responded on 11/26/2014

LINDA A.
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/22/2014
ALL AROUND GREAT SERVICE
i LOOK FORWARD TO THE FRIENDLY RELIABLE HELPFUL SERVICE I ALWAYS GET WITH MY CAR AT FAIRFIELD TIRE
Janice from Fairfield Tire & Service Inc responded on 11/22/2014

Thanks, Linda

LT
LINDA T.
Buick LeSabre
11/17/2014
Wonderful service
I find that Keith and his staff are watching out for me. As a single woman, they check things out to make certain my car is running at its best. which I appreciate. Kind, courteous service and never have to wait very long to get my car in.

Thanks, Linda

Thanks, Steve

NW
NARAYANA W.
11/15/2014
Didn't install motor mount correctly, didn't balance wheel after fixing flat
Two bad experiences here:

About two years ago, I had this shop replace my transmission motor mount for $149. A few months later, I started hearing a popping noise when I'd start to accelerate or decelerate (I have a 5-sp manual). I was unable to identify the noise and I brought the car to several mechanics for a diagnosis. One said that the other mounts were bad, another told me that the drive axles were worn. I replaced all the mounts and axles, yet after $500+ in parts, neither solution cured the noise. Finally I took a look at the engine myself, and it turned out that the transmission motor mount had never been tightened completely and the extra play in the mount was causing the noise! Not cool to spend $150 on a poor installation... turns out I could have paid $40 to buy the part myself and install it.

I also came in to have my passenger side rear wheel checked for a slow leak. Once the mechanic brought the car into the bay, he loosened the driver's side rear wheel. Luckily I was standing at the window and saw him doing this, otherwise he would have fixed the wrong wheel! A bit later, I rotated that wheel to the front and noticed a vibration. It turned out that the wheel hadn't been balanced. Luckily the shop offered a free balance on that wheel, but it was a waste of time to have to go in a second time.

Narayana,
Sorry to hear that you had a noise after a few months after we did your work. If you felt that it was because of our repair, we would have been glad to inspect your vehicle because the part & labor were under warranty.
Glad you were able to catch us starting on the wrong tire, sometime miscommunication can happen in business , as you know our customers are able to watch the work being performed on their vehicle through our viewing window.
About your vibration ,with a flat repair the customer need to request a tire balance because that is not a service that is included in a flat repair(we mark the stem placement so the tire return to right placement on the rim). Our tire rotation include the balancing of the rear tire that are going to the front because of a possible of vibration like you experienced when you rotated your tires
Thanks for expressing your concern, so we could address your concern

Thanks again

Keith

SK
STANLEY and DONNA K.
Keosauqua, IA
Chevrolet Uplander
11/10/2014
Battery needed
Great service, as we needed it out of the blue, and they helped us out, and special thank you for the truck trip.

Stanley & Donna, thanks for your business

NT
NANCY T.
Toyota Yaris
11/09/2014
The staff is very friendly and helpful in answering questions I have about my car! Keep up the great work guys and Janice :)

Thanks, Nancy

CAMPBELL S.
Saturn Relay
11/09/2014
Friendly, knowledgable and efficient
Easy to work with, listens to concerns.

Thanks, Campbell ..see you Wed for your appointment