John C.
GMC Terrain
12/29/2019
Still not sure it’s fixed
3rd battery in. Hope it works. Still feel like it’s not starting right. I’ll cross my fingers.

John B.
Mesa, AZ
Toyota Matrix
05/01/2019
Going back to other mechanic
I feel like the service was overpriced. Nothing to compare it to, except cost of parts on Web vs what they charged. Also, they charged me an inspection fee on top of doing the $700 jobs that they found during the inspection. Going back to my other mechanic.

Allen B.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/25/2018
overall work enviroment
The type of work thats suppose to be done and why preventive maintenance will save money and down time.

DA
Darrin A.
Mesa, AZ
04/05/2018
Quoted price was not equal to the final bil
I was quoted 1060 over the phone.. i ended up paying 1325. I had to replace the battery cables.. quoted 217 each.. Called Dodge to ensure that amount. Dodge quoted 271. The final invoice billed me over 300 for each cable. Other than that, the truck was fixed properly..

Tim/Wendy M.
Dodge Caravan
11/05/2017
Love the convenience being so close- but my road trip was not as smooth as I wanted
Had some oil leak issues fixed earlier in the month of Oct and was told I also needed new battery cables. Later the next week I was pack my van for my road trip to NM the next day and I had the doors open and interior lights on for about 20-30 mins. So the van wouldn’t start. I let it sit a bit and when I was able to start it it had pegged the speedometer. I called the next morning and took it in. Shockingly I needed a new battery AND I had to pay for the computer to be completely reset. Over $300 in unexpected repairs. I want to know why the battery was not checked when I was told about the cables. Also it is running rough. And most worrisome was when I got into NM, the next day I drove a short distance and smoke was coming out from under the hood on the drivers side and I could smell smoke. Could not find what had been burning but it smelled electrical. I will be bringing it back in this week to see what has happened now. Very disappointed and concerned that I may not have a good road trip later this month