GM
Gilbert, AZ
Mercury Sable
02/06/2020
honesty and courteous service
I was informed that my transmission needed servicing and no pressure on me to do the work

Steven B.
Tempe, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
01/10/2020
Pleased again!
Effecient, frendly and above board as usual.

BP
Betty/Charles P.
06/03/2019
Very friendly
Thank you so much for taking care of my battery even though I did not have an appointment. It gave me piece of mind that I would not be stuck at work after 9pm by myself (i am in the last group of about 10 people who leave a large building all going in different directions to our vehicles in a very large parking garage.)

BP
Betty/Charles P.
01/10/2019
Quick and easy
I was very pleased that even though I showed up 1/2 hour early they still tried (and succeeded) to get me in as fast as possible. I did mention that my tires seem to loose air quickly and that the fan seemed to run more after car was turned off but was not totally satisfied that afterwards when i asked about those items there was a quick 'all is ok' and when i lookd at my tire pressure on my way home it said 32 psi when I know from owners manual it is supposed to be 35 psi. also, they sticker in my car says to come back in 3000 miles but it really should say 5000 or 6000 since synthetic oil was put in.

WM
Wilfred M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/25/2018
Automotive Service
The work was completed very quickly. The staff are courteous; it didn't cost an arm and leg to get my vehicle repaired.

Anita B.
GMC Pickup
02/23/2018
Just a little more communication with customer of
Just a little better communication with customer in the choices available to then for fixing their problems in their vehicle. Even if text , sometimes if customer is at work we are not allowed to have our phones on us at all. So this enables us to give answer back faster and in clear better detail. Other than that good work and people.

09/09/2017
Honda civic hybrid
The entire staff a class actThey answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I will recommend your garage to my family.

TH
tina h.
Pontiac G6
08/16/2017
Tina Hunnicutt
Everyone seems genuinely concerned with saving you money and doing the job right.

07/19/2017
explanation of the work performed.
friendly and professional staff.

NN
Normin N.
07/10/2017
Re-Strutting my Ford F-150
Though I'm uncertain of my truck's maintenance during its first 100,000 miles, it appeared my front shocks/struts were probably original and thus now had 132,000 miles on them. I received a quote from another organization - which included a 15% discount on parts/labor - and then checked with Faithworks to see if they would price-match that quote. They came within a few dollars of doing so and thus I determined to support "the small guys" since they are in my neighborhood. As usual the work was done well, complete with a number of heads-up calls to ensure I was apprised of the work, and my old truck came back in a timely manner. The only real reason I'm giving 4 stars vs 5 is because their new reservation system caused some problems. Hopefully they'll iron those bugs out soon enough.

06/09/2017
Honda hybrid 2008.
Thanks for your good work . I plan to call you later this year and have you R&R front bumper.

Susan P.
Nissan Rogue
05/25/2017
Kindness and professionalism
I was in the waiting area for about three hours. The staff was consistently professional and kind be to each and every customer.

Stacey B.
Saturn Aura
05/19/2017
Felt very taken care of
It's hard to find a reliable mechanic and one that you truly trust. Initially I was told that I would pay about $50 for diagnostics on my car and because there was nothing really wrong they didn't charge me. They fixed my automatic key fab so the battery would work and only charged me about $6.00 for that. They also recommended Tires to Go to replace my 4 tires and I would have never known about that place if I hadn't asked for their recommendation. I definitely plan to go back and utilize them for future car needs!

sal p.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/22/2017
Pretty good
I was told my email would be used strictly for quotes but don't see an unsubscribe button on the email..Quotes that I did receive were a day later. I'm happy overall with my experience

Scott P.
Phoenix, AZ
Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2016
service seemed quite good this time. had a oil change done and a winshield wiper replaced.
Oil cap was put on securely. Fluids and air pressure seemed to be checked and filled.