MI
MARCIA I.
Nissan Maxima
07/01/2018
Professional, works with the customer!!
Came in for emissions testing, they were able to fit me in for an oil change at the same time without an appointment. The prices are great! Very professional only issue is they forgot to reset the oil change in the cars computer.. so now my oil light comes on when I start my car. Will definitely be back for any other service for my car.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

We are glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. We are sorry to hear our tech forgot to reset your oil light. Our Service manager will contact you regarding your oil light or you can stop by it should only take 30 seconds to reset.

Stephen C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said he would recommend this business for service.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!

jazzlyn T.
Brookfield, CT
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Jazzlyn said this business was good. The staff just didn't let her know where they put her keys so she spent some time looking for them.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Thank for the review! Sorry to hear you spent some time looking for your keys.

MT
Marlon T.
Volkswagen GTI
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Marlon said the business always takes care of him.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service!

Laron S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Laron said the business was attentive and took care of the issues.

Michael L.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a really good job.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Michael, we are all glad to hear you were happy with our service. Thank you for trusting us with you vehicle.

BT
Benjamin T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeffrey. He said the starter was making noises after it had been taken out and replaced. He feels that the starter was replaced with a refurbished part but the business fixed the problem.

LN
LISA N.
06/12/2018
Everything I needed, nothing I didnt need
Took my vehicle in to Federal for suspension work and an oil change. Manny and the guys took care of everything I needed and all with a smile!
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Hey Lisa!!!! We are glad to see you were happy with our service and our team!

RK
RON K.
Honda Accord
06/10/2018
AAA approved Auto Repair Service
I would recommend Federal Auto Service & Towing to anyone who would want Excellent Auto Repair and Service. Just ask to speak to Jerry or Manny they are very Knowledgeable in Auto Repair and will give you the Best Price available!
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you, Ron, for your 5-star review and your recommendation.

BP
Bernard P.
Dodge Intrepid
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said the guys at the business were so nice and polite. The tow driver dropped him off at his home. He was extremely happy with the service.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 07/06/2018

Happy to hear you we happy with our level of service! Thank you for the review!

AW
Ann W.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann's husband. He said the business did good quality work on his vehicle. The staff completed his service in a timely manner.

JV
Joseph V.
Buick LaCrosse
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the business did not provide outstanding service.

EC
Eric C.
Newtown, CT
Mazda CX-5
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the staff was friendly and provided good customer service. The job was done quickly.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
05/23/2018
Love this shop!
My car had a battery issue that was handled exceptionally well. I have used the regularly over the last couple of years. Expert service and the pricing is not overly expensive.

EM
Eddy M.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Eddy said he would recommend the business for service.

SV
Sara V.
Jeep Liberty
05/11/2018
Always been happy but not this time...
Ive have had great service the times I have been to Federal in the past. I was really easy going about leaving my car for as long has they needed it. I was told it would be done on a Thursday morning so I got dropped off. I went to pay and noticed the bill was less expensive then I thought it would be. They never completed a portion of the work, I had to sit for an hour and a half for it to get done. Then I get in my car and touched my steering wheel. My hands were covered in oil and I then realized there was oil on my pants now too. I drove a few blocks to get some gas. When I got out I saw that someone had tagged my car with their name Carlos in the pollen on the hood of my car. Now forcing me to spend money and get a car wash unless I wanted Carlos’s name to stay with me. When I called I got apologies and that was it, they did say they even have an employee named Carlos. Very unprofessional this time, esp for the amount of money I just spent. Feeling pretty let down.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 05/15/2018

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us this time was not a pleasant one. We dropped the ball in serval ways. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your areas of concern. Your input is valuable to us being that shows us what areas we need improvement. We’ve used your service experience as a teaching tool. We hope that we have not lost you as a customer and would like another chance to earn/keep your trust.

Stephanie S.
Waterbury, CT
Toyota Avalon
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff was friendly, quick, and helpful.

Jake D.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the staff provided service in a timely fashion, and they managed to fit him in, even with their busy schedule.

BK
Beverlie K.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Beverlie said they were very efficient. They got her in and out, and the courtesy was there.

FB