4.6

Ford Econoline Wagon
03/02/2021
Service Department is A++
As always Service at Federal was affordable and convenient! Staff at Federal are always helpful and polite

03/02/2021
Great Truck Service!
I bring all my commercial vehicles to Federal for repairs and they continue to deliver great service.

AW
Amie W.
Mercury Mariner
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Amie said she likes the great service and people at the business.

MF
Melissa F.
Mazda CX-5
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Melissa said she finds this business to be very honest and fair in the pricing. The staff are nice people.

samantha c.
02/12/2021
Whole staff was great !
The staff was amazing to me, felt like I worked there, literally kept me laughing and comfortable the entire time. Quick , efficient , and honest in the work and service they provided me !

Thanks guys ! Samantha

VF
venessa f.
Kia Sportage
02/12/2021
Very professional and quick service.

RI
RUSSEL I.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/03/2021
Give me best results possible
Good job

SUZANNE M.
02/01/2021
Fairly Comfortable setting
The staff are courteous and well informed

TOMMY S.
01/28/2021
Abrupt breakdown
My vehicle suddenly broke down in the freezing cold this last Saturday using my AAA I had the car towed to Federal Towing my good friend Dave advised me that my engine seized and offered a wonderful price to replace. Fortunately for me, my Hyundai has an engine issue that was recalled. If Hyundai replaces the engine I’m all set if not, I will have Federal replace it and deal with Hyundai later. I recommend Federal the attentive and service is outstanding. Thank you guys for reminding me good people still exist even during these difficult times.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Bethel, CT
Ford ZX2
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were very good. They were friendly and helpful.

scott B.
01/07/2021
Broken Axle, Fan wouldn't turn off.
I found the service at Federal Auto Service and Towing to be top notch. The staff was friendly. Their prices were reasonable. The AAA service was great.

MARIA D.
Norwalk, CT
Scion iQ
Great Place
Always well taken care of. Great service and everyone is so nice and helpful. Great customer service!

BR
BELLA R.
Very helpful people.

TC
Tom C.
New Fairfield, CT
GMC Envoy XL
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was excellent, very punctual and the communication was wonderful. Manny was fantastic, he returned his phone calls right away and communicated very well on what work needed to be done.

SUZANNE M.
01/01/2021
Convenient and clean
Desk personnel friendly and attentive.Owner knowledgeable and answered my concerns.