4.6

Jon C.
New Fairfield, CT
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Jon said the service was quick, easy and convenient.

LAURENCE M.
Lexus RX
05/19/2021
Wonderful service spearheaded by Herb on 3/18/2021. Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

GM
GARY M.
Brewster, NY
05/06/2021
First time customer and I will be back and recommending highly!
The whole experience from them rescuing me off of I 84 to repairing my Jeep was straight up positive. Honest discussion and recommendations, didn’t try to soak me like dealership does, (after they cause the problems). Much better experience here, give them a shot vs your dealership next time you want it done right.

EB
Eltesha B.
DANBURY, CT
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Eltesha said they gave excellent customer service, they did a great job, and they are very helpful.

BENT M.
04/26/2021
Always kept informed of the progress and cost of repairs
Excellent, excellent, excellent installation of a pre-owned engine and fantastic service! Herb gave personal attention and advice that will help us keep our car in optimal running condition. We are extremely pleased!!!

Ford Econoline Wagon
03/02/2021
Service Department is A++
As always Service at Federal was affordable and convenient! Staff at Federal are always helpful and polite

03/02/2021
Great Truck Service!
I bring all my commercial vehicles to Federal for repairs and they continue to deliver great service.

AW
Amie W.
Mercury Mariner
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Amie said she likes the great service and people at the business.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/24/2021
WOW
Tell you they will call and they don’t call back. Simple fixes they take forever and it’s always a different story when you finally speak to them. Very difficult to get work done there.

MF
Melissa F.
Mazda CX-5
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Melissa said she finds this business to be very honest and fair in the pricing. The staff are nice people.

samantha c.
02/12/2021
Whole staff was great !
The staff was amazing to me, felt like I worked there, literally kept me laughing and comfortable the entire time. Quick , efficient , and honest in the work and service they provided me !

Thanks guys ! Samantha

VF
venessa f.
Kia Sportage
02/12/2021
Very professional and quick service.

RI
RUSSEL I.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/03/2021
Give me best results possible
Good job

SUZANNE M.
02/01/2021
Fairly Comfortable setting
The staff are courteous and well informed

TOMMY S.
01/28/2021
Abrupt breakdown
My vehicle suddenly broke down in the freezing cold this last Saturday using my AAA I had the car towed to Federal Towing my good friend Dave advised me that my engine seized and offered a wonderful price to replace. Fortunately for me, my Hyundai has an engine issue that was recalled. If Hyundai replaces the engine I’m all set if not, I will have Federal replace it and deal with Hyundai later. I recommend Federal the attentive and service is outstanding. Thank you guys for reminding me good people still exist even during these difficult times.