EM
Eddy M.
Connecticut
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Eddy said he would recommend the business for service.

SV
Sara V.
Jeep Liberty
05/11/2018
Always been happy but not this time...
Ive have had great service the times I have been to Federal in the past. I was really easy going about leaving my car for as long has they needed it. I was told it would be done on a Thursday morning so I got dropped off. I went to pay and noticed the bill was less expensive then I thought it would be. They never completed a portion of the work, I had to sit for an hour and a half for it to get done. Then I get in my car and touched my steering wheel. My hands were covered in oil and I then realized there was oil on my pants now too. I drove a few blocks to get some gas. When I got out I saw that someone had tagged my car with their name Carlos in the pollen on the hood of my car. Now forcing me to spend money and get a car wash unless I wanted Carlos’s name to stay with me. When I called I got apologies and that was it, they did say they even have an employee named Carlos. Very unprofessional this time, esp for the amount of money I just spent. Feeling pretty let down.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us this time was not a pleasant one. We dropped the ball in serval ways. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your areas of concern. Your input is valuable to us being that shows us what areas we need improvement. We’ve used your service experience as a teaching tool. We hope that we have not lost you as a customer and would like another chance to earn/keep your trust.

Stephanie S.
Waterbury, CT
Toyota Avalon
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff was friendly, quick, and helpful.

Jake D.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Jake said the staff provided service in a timely fashion, and they managed to fit him in, even with their busy schedule.

BK
Beverlie K.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Beverlie said they were very efficient. They got her in and out, and the courtesy was there.

FB
FRANKLIN B.
04/25/2018

BC
Billmary C.
Bridgeport, CT
Toyota Venza
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Billmary said they did a fantastic job and she loved it.

SN
Shanique N.
New Haven, CT
Honda Element
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Shanique said her vehicle had broken down and it was a stressful time for her. She said, the tow driver tried to calm her and told her they would check the vehicle out and call her with the results, and then she could figure out what she wanted to do.

Joe B.
Hyundai Accent
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they did a good job on his vehicle.

Marisa W.
Volkswagen Passat
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Marisa said they are very knowledgeable, nice and accommodating.

John R.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/06/2018 Category: Service
John said, everything was good at his visit.

Renina C.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Renina said she likes the courtesy of one of their staff members. The business is trustworthy. The employees know what they are doing, and they did a good job.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

Thank you Renina for the 5 star Review!

rieando m.
Kia Optima
03/28/2018
Emission Test oil change
You guys are great the oil change was completed the tire rotation was completed the emission test was done with no issues thank you.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

Thank you Rieando for the great review! This outcome is what we strive for everyday!

MF
Marcilene F.
CT
Toyota Sequoia
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Marcilene said the staff took care of everything she needed done. They all did a great job.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

Thank you Marcilene for the 5-star review!

MO
Mattew O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Mattew said the business was expensive to him.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

We are terribly sorry you feel our prices are high! We try to keep our prices competitive. Unfortunately, some of the more extensive repairs are on the higher end. However, we feel that is true no matter where you have your vehicle worked one.

PS
Peter S.
Connecticut
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the technician is really great, very cooperative, helpful and sympathetic with them. He went out of his way to help them, traveling to another town to get them. He was patient and all-around, a standup guy. It is a very efficient business.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing

Thank you for the 5-star review! We try to exceed our client's expectations and we are delighted to hear that we delivered a 5-star service experience!

ED
Eric D.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he had a great experience.

LL
Louise L.
Brookfield, CT
Cadillac DeVille
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Louise said the staff were very professional, polite, and gave full explanations of everything. The pricing was competitive and they provided a job well done.

SANDRA S.
03/07/2018
Knowledgeable and courteous
Jerry is knowledgeable and courteous, gives his full attention to you. Makes you feel as though you are the only one there and he is really trying to help you.

CP
Colby P.
Loudon, NH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Colby said the business provides good service.