4.6

THOMAS R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/16/2020
Spring tune up
Always a pleasure working with this garage. Good service at the counter. They take the time to explain things that even I can understand. Completed work in timely manner and let me know about a safety issue that needs attention. They printed an estimate for me to think over. Only complaint about this visit is I asked for front and rear windshield wipers to be replaced. Only front were replaced. Easy thing to overlook.

Ford Econoline Wagon
02/28/2020
Federal never fails !
Best team and best prices by far!
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

WD
WENER D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/26/2020
Good
Very good
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/24/2020
Awesome services
Everyone is very friendly. They provide great service from towing your car to repairing it. Thanks for a great job!
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

AW
Amie W.
Mercury Mariner
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Amie said the staff provided good work.
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you Amie we appreciate the feedback.  Hope to see you in the future.

LL
LISA L.
Dodge Durango
02/11/2020
Auto Technicians/Mechanics
From the technician/mechanic that came out to meet us at our broken down vehicle to our phone conversations regarding the repair-I felt they were knowledgeable, friendly, and they went out of their way to make sure we were getting answers to our questions. I’ve already have recommended this facility to friends!!!
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you Lisa for your feedback we truly appreciate it and greatly appreciate your referral to friends.  Hope to see you in the future.

Dodge Dakota
02/05/2020
Great Service Experience!
Hands down the best alternative to bring my vehicle to the dealer! The staff is very polite and knowledgeable.
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you very much for the feedback we pride ourselves in our work and customer service and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Lithonia, GA
02/03/2020
Great Service, Quick
Came in for a flat tire and they had me in and out at a reasonable rate.
Adrianna C. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for the feedback we are happy we got you in and out quickly.

02/01/2020
Prompt service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff

01/16/2020
Car maintenance
They provide excellent customer service. They get the job done in a very timely manner, honest, and very knowledgeable.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

01/10/2020
A + Service
Michael was Great! Kept me up to speed every step of the way and explained all work performed! Keep
up the good work!
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Michael is a rising star at Federal!

01/08/2020
Michael provides great customer service and keeps you updated on status of your vehicle.
Manny R. from Federal Auto Service & Towing responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you, Richard, for the 5-star review!

JJ
JANE J.
12/24/2019
Everyone there is fantastic. I a big job with my brakes done about a month ago. And yesterday my brake light came on. I stopped in and they were able to fix it for me
They promised my car by 5pm but the job took much longer. They delivered my car to my home at 9:30pm. He even noticed a nail in my tire and fixed it and gave me a free oil change for the inconvenience. Thanks to Tim and all the staff there!!

GG
GREGORIO G.
12/18/2019
Great company
The service was completed fast and car now runs great! Very professional and helpful!

Dodge Caliber