MATT R.
WA
Mitsubishi Montero
09/15/2019
Great Service, Nice People, Family Owned and Operated
They were able to diagnose my problem when others could not. They are honest and efficient. They are fair with their prices and are upfront with everything. They run their business like all should be run. I'm very happy, they are my new auto place for good!!

LISA M.
Toyota Prius c
09/13/2019
Impressed first timer
First time coming here. Super friendly staff and good price. Will definitely be back!

Chevrolet Avalanche
09/01/2019
I would rate them a zero but it doesn’t allow me
Being insulted by the owner and accused of tampering with the rear differential which they worked and which was paid in full on my behalf .

So I paid them again to work on the bearings in which it was broken and there is a leak on the differential cover pan bolt .

I am guessing the owner will accuse me of tampering with it and not take accountability for his mechanics incompetency .

JO
JIM O.
Dodge Stratus
08/30/2019
Best in the northwest
Fast friendly and definitely affordable great service

JOSEPH C.
Chevrolet HHR
08/28/2019
The Joe
I love federal way radiator!

DK
DAN K.
INFINITI QX4
08/15/2019
Awesome
I am so thankful that we found at Federal Way, Automotive. Not only are they thorough and professional but they are also very kind and nice to deal with. When things get expensive you can tell they care. Have already recommended half dozen people.

MATT R.
WA
Mitsubishi Montero
08/15/2019
Honest Family Owned Business That You Can Trust!!
This was my first time there, but my brother and father have had vehicles worked on there before. They work on all makes and models. They are honest, get your problems fixed and back on the road. You will get better service and pay less than taking to a dealership. They are honest people. You won't regret your decision to take your vehicle there!!

KW
KAREN W.
Milton, WA
08/02/2019
Great mechanical and customer service!!
Thank you Tracy for getting my air conditioning fixed so quickly! You guys are awesome!

Stephanie C.
Milton, WA
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the customer service and tech were amazing.

CI
CHRIS I.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/24/2019
Fix on manifold work
Thanks for standing behind your re repair on my exhaust leak as a stud broke off you fixed the issue and I thank you for your repair

John M.
Mazda Tribute
07/24/2019 Category: Service
John said the service provided by this business was good and he would recommend them for service. He said he will go back to them for service.

BOB H.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2019
regular service & fixed a fault
They did the regular service and also traced a fault with "door ajar" .

John. C.
Ravensdale, WA
Dodge Durango
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said the employees are very nice and did the work right. She has had no problems with the service.

MELISSA R.
Bonney Lake, WA
07/15/2019
Awesome as always!!
Ron and Tracy rock! They diagnosed the issue we were having with our truck and got it all fixed the same day!! Love them!!

JERRY B.
Cadillac Seville
07/13/2019
Always have great service.
Thank you for the great work you do.

TP
TERRY P.
07/12/2019
Superior Work
Been using this company for many years and they do top quality work. Teresa at the front desk is wonderful. Radiators should be flushed every 2 to 3 years because the coolant turns acidic and can cause extensive harm.

CLIFFARD A. M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/28/2019
Stellar as Always
I just got a front differential replaced and as always I am more than happy with their work. I’ve been using them for all work on my vehicles for the last 3-4 years now and I’ve not been disappointed yet.

TL
TIFFNEY L.
Cle Elum, WA
Ram 3500
06/22/2019
Easy
I dropped my truck off, they changed my fuel filters and charged me the price quoted and I picked it up. Easy!

ROBERT R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/21/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Brought my vehicle in for some whining noise under the hood. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and welcomed. They started immediately finding out what’s going on and within 20mins had pin pointed the issue. The repairs were made in a good timeframe and fixed the right way. I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for honest work done right.

KW
Karen W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the price was fair , and the service was good. They were knowledgeable and explained the details well.