TH
TERRY H.
Bonney Lake, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
11/16/2018
Great people to work with.
This was my first time going to this place and I'm now going to be a customer. I will recommend this place to my friends and family as well.!!

11/15/2018
Tracy Buckholz and her employees
Outstanding service and repair!!!

AR
ADAM R.
Milton, WA
Mazda Tribute
11/15/2018
Outstanding Experience
Very nice people. They had me in and out in a few hours for something I thought might take a few days. All the information and costs were disclosed over the phone and they didn’t charge me any hidden fees. Easily the best shop I’ve ever been to and I’ve had a lot of clunkers in my day.

FD
FRED D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/13/2018
Tracy is very approachable and friendly. She was very prompt in sending me an estimate on work to be done on my 2007 Impreza for the future.

ALEXIS M.
11/13/2018
Excellent customer service and fair pricing
Everyone there is great! I’ve always had my dad for a mechanic and was a little terrified to have work done by anyone else, however Federal Way Auto made everything very easy for me. I will definitely be using them again in the future for all my mechanical needs.

TR
TONY R.
Chrysler 300
11/10/2018
Great experience!
I had a great experience with getting my spark plugs changed in my Chrysler 300C. I enjoyed working with Tracy she is great with customers very kind and patient. I will use this shop for all my Automotive needs. Thanks!

MARY R.
Jeep Patriot
11/09/2018
Very friendly and great customer service.
This is the best shop that I have found. It's always a pleasure to do service since they tell you exactly what needs to be done and with quick service while doing a quality job.

KC
KAREN C.
11/09/2018
I went to Federal Way Automotive after failing an emission test. The people here were extremely friendly and welcoming. They diagnosed my vehicle and had me on the road in less than an hour, back to emissions and on to get my tabs. Awesome service!

KL
KATHY L.
Puyallup, WA
Kia Sportage
11/03/2018
Car Service
Ive been coming here ever since they opened. Ron&Tracy(owners) are friendly,helpful&knowledgable. They truly care about their customers and not just making a buck,which is something that is not practiced much these days. I would&do recommend Federal Way Automotive to friend!!!☺

Anabele S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Anabele said the employee who worked with her was fast, friendly, and helpful.

SG
Savana G.
Jeep Liberty
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Savana said the employees were very kind, very friendly, very helpful and very quick.

IC
Ignacio C.
Nissan Titan
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ignacio said the business had really nice service and did a great job.

HP
Honorato P.
Washington
Ford Expedition
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Honorato said this business had good service.

Jorge P.
Kent, WA
Plymouth Voyager
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said he received good service, and the staff was fast.

Jason M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did a great job.

AF
Arnold F.
Jaguar XF
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Arnold's wife. She said they were accommodating and she would recommend them for service.

MATT M.
Chrysler 300
09/28/2018
They treated me like a family member
This the second I used them This visit was even better than the last. I'm a disabled Veteran on fixed income. I was getting assistance from a Veteran program. Tracy made sure to get all the paperwork to the program to be authorized vendors. Ron diagnosed my car that it would be too expensive to fix for the age and miles on the car. I only had the car for 10 months, so I was able to trade it in for a newer car. They work with you and will not do anything more to your car then you ask for. Thank you for helping this Veteran.

Corey B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the staff provided excellent customer service in person and over the phone. The service was delivered in a fast and efficient manner.

AR
Albert R.
INFINITI QX4
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the business fixed his vehicle and did a good job.

LT
Linda T.
Fife, WA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Linda said that the place's service was good. The front desk staff was friendly. The service was clear and easy to handle. She was very pleased.