AH

CRAIG H.
Auburn, WA
11/24/2020
#1
Ron and Tracy are great people and run a very clean and organized shop. Very good at diagnosing problems, and explaining the options. The communication throughout the process is outstanding. I will be back!
Craig H.

BARBARA S.
11/06/2020
Jeep
Thank you once again for a great job. Everyone is so nice. I will be back

CHRIS B.
Milton, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
11/05/2020
Great, friendly service!
This was my first time at Federal Way Automotive & Radiator. I read so many great reviews and we were looking for a new place. This was close and convenient, so I decided to try it out. My wife's van had an issue with the battery/starter. I called and was able to get in the next day. They are incredibly accommodating and the customer service is fantastic. They were up front with me and helped find a way to save some money as well. I'd highly recommend this local, family-owned business.

10/31/2020
My family has been bringing vehicles here for years and are always treated with respect and have never had a problem with the services they provide.

ES
ED S.
Milton, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/28/2020
Good listener of car issue. Quick turnaround
Excellent thorough listening of car's problem and quickly solved issue plus did even more like check engine light on and they got it off. And I didn't even ask them to do it.
Price was more than reasonable for quick, great work done on my car.
Highly recommend, 5 stars.

AH
ALLEN H.
Kent, WA
Dodge Dart
10/28/2020
I like the service! They knew me for a while! You got to love them!

MELISSA B.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020
I had a great experience. Very friendly and very professional.
Federal Way Automotive and radiator shop is very clean, professional, knowledgeable and friendly if I ever have any more issues with my vehicle I would definitely go back!

Ryan W.
Auburn, WA
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he always go to the business and they do a good job.

MK
Mark K.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business didn't accomplish everything he asked them too.

BT
BOB T.
09/26/2020
Professional, helpful and friendly
Every aspect of the service experience is great. They provide excellent problem analysis and workable options. They value the customer and put you first at all times.

MIRANDA S.
09/23/2020
Glad I came to you guys instead of going somewhere else. Seriously appreciate such an amazing job done, how quickly it got done, communicating, and for taking such good care of my car.

CARRIE M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/23/2020
Only place I'll go
This the the only place I would take my vehicles. They are honest and have better prices then anywhere. Friendly and nice!

JO
JIM O.
Dodge Stratus
09/18/2020
Great service as always
You want your car fixed along with outstanding service? Bring it here!!

JASON M.
Bonney Lake, WA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/17/2020
Above and beyond services
Great business. Above and beyond and very responsible. Thank you ron and company

09/17/2020
Did not fix the issue i was having.
I came in to have the abs traction tire sensor replaced or what ever its called and they fixed everything but that. Not happy. So now my car is still not fixed. And no money to fix the actual problem.
Ron B., Vice President from Federal Way Automotive & Radiator responded on 09/28/2020

Jason,
Thank you for your review and for answering my call to solve this issue. After our diagnoses that your original new hub bearing might be defective or the ABS could be bad I hope this got taken care of for you!! I f there is anthing else we can do please let us know....
Ron Buckholz