BJ
BRANDIE J.
Toyota Previa
06/10/2020
Try this place first
Really great customer service. Thorough work, upfront, honest, no surprises. I went to a couple of shops, and wasted time and money till I came here. Seriously check these guys first. They have a true passion for auto mechanics, and helping the customer get back on the road legitimately.

TL
TANALA L.
GMC Yukon
06/02/2020
I've searched for months for a shop and the prices were ridiculous. I contact Federal Way Automotive and spoke with Tracy, who was super friendly and listener. Appointment scheduled and SUV dropped off. Tracy kept me informed via voicemail and email regarding my vehicle and what their findings were. I got the first rounds of repairs done without issue and reasonable cost. So now I have a reliable shop that I feel will do the job right and honest! With that being said, I will see them in July for some minor repair. A job well done and appreciated. TL

TETSUO S.
06/01/2020
Thanks for fixing my Hoopdie. No other shop would touch her and I was almost lost for a solution. That is for being open during Covid as well

LW
Lincoln W.
Milton, WA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Lincoln said everything was good with no complains.

RT
Customer service was great

MICHAEL S. B.
Puyallup, WA
05/27/2020
Husband and wife team run the place. Went above and beyond to service our car. Thanks so much for your timely, courteous care.

TR
TODD R.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/18/2020
Service and integrity
Service and integrity are top priority at Federal Way Auto. Always professional and efficient!

BOB H.
Ford Expedition
05/08/2020
great service for over 15 years
We always got great service, on our Sebring, Blazer, Volvo and Expedition. It's been more than 15 years, but we are leaving WA. Every time, what needed to be done was done, quickly and economically. What might need to keep an eye on, we were always told that too. Thank you. We'll have to look out for service as good and reliable as yours in our new location. All the best!

STEVE B.
Ford Econoline
05/07/2020
These guys are the bomb...
They had my old van tweaked up in a heartbeat. Very quick. These guys are a model for how automotive service *SHOULD* be...

KH
KEVIN H.
05/07/2020
The things I needed didnt work out as was hoped. No fault, just unfortunate. I cant say completely one way or other. Ive been in sales for automotive for 10 years. Do need to know where exact leaks in AC are

TR
TODD R.
Auburn, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2020
Service, service and service
Once again, stellar Service from the Team at Federal way Auto.

BRIDGETTE S.
04/30/2020
Amazing employees! Quick, great work, and great prices!
My car was need a lot done! They quickly fixed all the problems and every employee I spoke with was extremely friendly!

EB
Elden B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Elden said everybody is very friendly and they broke everything down for him to understand.

MIKEALA B.
04/16/2020
I've been going here for a lot of years
I started going here in 2012 with my crappy hooptie 98 Nissan Maxima. They kept that car running on life support until they felt like it would cost me more to fix than the car was worth. And now I take my newer cars to them. They have never tried to cheat me on prices and they don't talk to my husband over me with my car. I love Tracy and Ron and all the guys there. They're frickin awesome.

Jesse C.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said that the staff went over and above, worked with him and he appreciated their flexibility. He stated he appreciates their service and looks forward to working with them in the future.