KL
KATHY L.
Puyallup, WA
Kia Sportage
02/22/2019
Great service! Friendly people!
Ive been going for years! Services is great,prices are fair,everybody is friendly! Its hard to find a place these days with great customer service,Ron&Tracy go out of their way to privde fast,friendly, efficient service with that family owned feeling!!

JJ
JERAMIAH J.
Mazda Protege
02/18/2019
Friendly and Courteous
Treats you like a friend.

Dwain W.
Pontiac Montana
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dwain said the service was good. The work was done in a timely manner.

LC
LYNN C.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2019
Awesome work
Came in with my Traverse and it had a slight leak in the transmission. At first nothing wasn't found, but after Inmentioned something about a clamp and hose for the transmission, they found the leak. Cost more than I was first thinking but my car got fixed quickly. Thank you!

GT
GABRIEL T.
Isuzu Trooper
01/31/2019
Greatness
Great service, great price, great people, great business. These folks are the real deal. 100%

STEVE H.
01/27/2019
Trustworthy And friendly Seevice
Don,Tracy and the technicians are friendly people working together performing quality service in a timely manner. Communication is excellent. Thanks team!

TH
TROY H.
Nissan Armada
01/26/2019
Reliable service
FWA & Radiator always looks out for the customer and is very fair. I've been taking all my cars (including wife and 3 sons) there for over 10 years. Thank you.

Robert S.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that during his service the business's staff pointed out a couple other things wrong with his vehicle and fixed them for a special price, and he really appreciated the service.

JEFF K.
Auburn, WA
01/24/2019
Always great work.
Service is done correctly and quickly by qualified and friendly staff

KD
KIM D.
Milton, WA
01/22/2019
Finally, a shop I can trust!
I have had FW Automotive work on my 1997 Toyota Corolla 3 times now. I find them to be very professional and trustworthy. I would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone. Their prices are fair and their work is solid.

JIM P.
Dodge Durango
01/17/2019
fast service, estimate was reasonable and final price did not change
I was extremely pleased with the service, they were able to get our car in and fixed in a reasonable time at a reasonable price. When one of the repair parts they had ordered came ina nd had a flaw they did not put it in but reordered to make sure I ha

CI
CHRIS I.
Chevrolet HHR
01/10/2019
Quick repair time
Thanks for the help on my HHR SS panel van it rides smoother and makes no noise when driven my wife is happy and so am I

BOB H.
Volvo V70
01/06/2019
winter prep
It's great to be confident that this shop will do what's needed. Running older cars not everything needs too be repaired or maintained, and some problems can be tolerated, while other aspects are essential. Winter service plus fixing a broken bulb addresses reliability and staying the right side of the law!

CI
CHRIS I.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/05/2019
Service ,strait shooters
Worked with me to fix my truck And even stayed late to finish the job ,good work for a fare price , I will be back to get more work done

BP
BOB P.
01/03/2019
They were kind understanding efficient and they fixed the problem ,I will go back
They were kind understanding efficient and they fix the problem I will go back

LO
LIZA O.
Auburn, WA
12/28/2018
Good service and great price
My Lexus RX330 needed a new alternator. No one else could beat their pricing with a LIFETIME warranty. The service was fast and friendly I had my car back within 2 days. The only reason for 4 stars is the communication issue I had with Tracy. She never called me to tell me my car would not be ready until the next day, and when it was finished she still didn't call me to tell me it was ready. Another issue was that I needed a new power steering belt which I told Tracy that I would think about changing it and get back to her. The next morning I called Tracy and she said they went ahead and changed it anyway without my permission. If you need work on your car I would be cautious and keep communication on point with them.
Ron B., Vice President from Federal Way Automotive & Radiator responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your response.  Sorry for the miscommunication. The vehicle did need a belt due to excessive sqeal and did not want this belt to snap off and leave you stranded.  Upon arrival, when you said you hadn't given approval, I offered to remove the new belt and replace the defective belt back on, you replied, no, I will pay for it next week. When can we except payment??

Robert S.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he had went to some another facility in the area and they broke things on his vehicle that should not have been broken. He went to this business, and they found other things that had been broken, the staff fixed these issues without charging him for it.

KD
KIM D.
Milton, WA
12/19/2018
Staff are friendly , helpful, and honest
I brought my old car in to them for a recurring issue. It got fixed under warrantee and there was no charge. What a wonderful Christmas present!

JASON H.
12/08/2018
Great first impression!
I called this place after searching online for a shop close to my house. I was needing to get my vehicle right in because I had a coolant leak and didn't want to drive without it getting fixed. I called and they were extremely accommodating, friendly, and professional. They gave me instructions on how to drop off after hours, and said they would call me the next day. That's exactly what they did. Kept me up to date on what was wrong, other things that they found , and how much it would cost and how long it would take. Once I gave them confirmation to do all repairs, they did everything to my satisfaction, and had it ready for me to pick up by closing time that day. They even told me they would stay late if I couldn't make it by 5pm, which was above and beyond. The best thing about the entire experience was how well they treated me every time they talked to me, whether on the phone or in person. The last words I was told were "Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!" I left out of there knowing I would be back, and also would tell everyone I knew about them. Couldn't be happier!

EH