EM
ENRIQUE M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/31/2020
Outstanding
True professional and honest service that makes you trust and keep coming back with the confidence that the job is going to be done the right way.

PS
PAT S.
Chrysler 300M
03/24/2020
Friendly, dependable car service
Had my rear brakes done in a timely manner and was over $ 100 less expensive from another local bid.

ALLEN M.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
03/21/2020
Fast and Excellent Customer Service
I would like to publicly thank Bill Mills at Federal Way Automotive and Radiator for doing such an amazing job repairing the blend door actuator (heater, defroster, a/c vents) on my 2015 Silverado. After investigating what was required to replace this unit I knew it was more than I wanted to tackle (removing the dash). Bill researched it thoroughly and found a short cut that saved an enormous amount of time and cost. The dealers all remove the dash and your looking at well over $1k. I can't tell you how many time Ron and Tracy Buckholz at Federal Way Automotive and Radiator have come to the rescue and got me back on the road in record time. Thankyou to everyone at the shop for the outstanding customer service. If you need repairs done to your automobile go see the experts at Federal Way Automotive and Radiator they will take care of you at a fair price and get you back on the road asap.

KE
KATHLEEN E.
Ford Taurus X
03/05/2020
Great auto shop
Tracy and Ron are the best. They know how to be fair and how to relate to their customers. I will be returning when ineed service. And, I will refer friends to them without hesitation.

EM
Enrique M.
02/28/2020
Excellence.
Every single time that I bring my car for service or repair to Federal way automotive and they take the time to explain to me every detail about my car and how I can obtain the best out of my investment, I feel absolutely confident that my car is in the best hands.
I am sure that they don’t see a customer in me but one of their friends and like good friends do to each other, they help me, inform me, and look for my best interest without lying and doing their best to ensure that I will be safe on the road wherever I go.
Thank you very much Tracy and Ron.

KENNETH S.
Tacoma, WA
02/28/2020
Good, honest family owned business
I’ve done business with Federal Way Automotive and Radiator since they just did radiators. This last service was very quick and the final bill was less than the original estimate.

Chris C.
02/25/2020
Go to place for Car Maintenance
My car is now 20 years old and in need of more maintenance. Ron and Tracy are always responsive to my needs whether they are planned or an emergency. Great service and support for me. Always keeping me informed with the costs and schedule updates. Will continue to bring my car to them.

AH
Excellent employees

S0P0 S.
Dodge Durango
02/10/2020
Very prompt and keeping the customer up to date with progress
Very fast and promising!

PS
PAT S.
Chrysler 300M
02/07/2020
This place cares for their customers.
A month ago I had an emergency transmission repair due to fluid lines that had failed. They got my car in and out of their service immediately on short notice. I had to have turn signal bulbs replaced the front of my 2001 Chrysler 300 which is not an easy job that I could do. I made an appt and asked them to inspect my front brakes and suspension noise that I here. They found needed repair for the suspension and repaired it, turned my front rotors and had my car done in very little time. Convenient caring attention
is the kind of service I always get here. I refer anybody that asks me about mechanical car repair to these nice people.
Pat S

MATT M.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/05/2020
They care for the person as much as the care for your car.
Ron & Tracy always treat with respect and very attentive to me. I am a Disable Veteran and they work with the King County Veteran's program to make sure Veteran's aren't waiting for the car being repaired while waiting for payment. I feel like family and care just as much about me as they do my car. They make sure repairs are done right and they aren't trying do unnecessary repairs either.

I will always go them with every car repair work I need.

KC
KATY C.
Tacoma, WA
02/02/2020
Always in good hands
I truly felt like family as soon as I walked through their doors; Tracy was efficient and communicative throughout the whole process and I knew my car was in good hands from the moment I handed over my keys.

LP
LORI P.
Bonney Lake, WA
GMC Yukon
01/30/2020
Real customer service
The crew at Federal Way Automotive &Radiator are fantastic! They know what real customer service is and treat you like family. They are honest and caring.

Robert S.
Dodge Dakota
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were able to address an issue his vehicle had and fix it when other facilities were not able to.

MELISSA R.
Bonney Lake, WA
01/28/2020
Awesome as always!!
Love this place! They rock!!