JAKE C.
07/21/2021
Speedy and Fair
They took care of the problem and didn’t try to talk me into anything that I didn’t need. Quick, friendly, and thorough service!

07/21/2021
Trustworthy and professional auto service provider
Entire team was amazing and helpful. They have the knowledge and are upfront and honest. Was not the typical auto shop trying to upsell services. They were fast and had the needed parts in stock. Work was finished same day. Honest it and labor pricing.jighly recommend.

STEVE C.
07/20/2021
Radiator replacement
Excellent service!
Really bailed me out of a jam.

RT
ROGELIO T.
Mazda CX-7
07/13/2021
Great place to get your car fixed and checked. The lady at the front desk was very sweet and kind.

AD
AARON D.
Bonney Lake, WA
07/12/2021
Great First Visit
Tracy was super friendly. Fair price and quality work. Will definitely use them for my next automotive repair or service need.

JOSH P.
Seattle, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/09/2021
Fast, Friendly, and Accommodating
Very friendly, they worked with us when we had to reschedule our A/C conversation from R13 to 134A do to another issue. When I brought it in they started on the truck right away, gave me their WiFi password while hung around and even gave me a quiet office upstairs so I could work remotely, I attended 2 Teams meetings there! It was awesome. They gave me a cup of coffee when I asked also. The service was performed faster than they originally estimated. I'm going back here if I need anything else done to my 1987 Chevrolet R20 Suburban. Thank you Federal Way Automotive and Radiator!!

BK
BRIAN M. K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/02/2021
Friendly and helpful with recommendations . Happy to have found them.
You get a good idea of repairs required and cost straight away. Going rates, I believe, the work they have done is very good and any issues they will see it’s right. Triple A rated and work with CarShield.

HE
HAYDEN E.
Fountain, CO
Nissan Rogue
07/01/2021
Amazing service
Tracy and Ron were very helpful and understanding with our situation and got us in and out very quick with no issues. Highly recommend

SHERRY H.
Renton, WA
Ford Expedition
06/30/2021
The friendliness and caring of your customers
Your company made me feel I was important and you were timely regarding the issue of my truck.

CP
CINDY P.
Lakewood, WA
06/23/2021
Amazing people.
Never met such nice folks, such a nice atmosphere, first time I have ever looked forward to car repairs.

SABRINA W.
Kia Spectra
06/23/2021
Tons of problems
Tracy is awesome, very informative and listens. I felt like they were honest and weren't out to replace parts that didn't need to be replaced, or out to just get money. Gave me a ride home free, and let me leave my car there without charging me parking fees. They really care about people. Also, my car is driving better then ever!

SO
SANDY O.
Auburn, WA
06/12/2021
Rear end repair
What a Custer the rear end in truck did not match vin but the guys got it all figured out

GS
GARRETT S.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
06/11/2021
AC colder than the Artic
Took a nap in the lobby while they went to town recharging my AC compressor.everything turned out great and so far so good. Summer shouldn't kill me this year with my leather interior! As far as price goes it's fairly competitive, close to home so I went with them.

Mike C.
Auburn, WA
06/08/2021
Top Notch Service
Customer Service was Above and Beyond any Expectations, They were willing to stay late on a Friday so we could get our vehicle, they diagnosed the issue with our truck, kept us up to date on status and made recommendations For PM work to be done at the time to prevent near future labor costs.

NI
NECIA I.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/01/2021
They got us in quickly and kept us in the loop on their findings. Issue was resolved in 1 day.