Puyallup, WA
Dodge Dakota
07/31/2020
So far
Had my 1998 Dodge Dakota four-wheel drive pickup truck worked on. Needed fluids changed. Along with some other things. More work than I can forward right now. But they let me decide on what work I wanted to have done first and wait on the other. Friendly staff good news happy people.

JASON P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/31/2020
This is a shop full of professionals
They had a fast turnaround which was greatly appreciated!

JUDY D.
07/29/2020
They do good honest work!
They do good honest work. We bring all our cars to your business!

MELISSA R.
Bonney Lake, WA
Chrysler Sebring
07/22/2020
Awesome as always!!
Love this place! The people are amazing and take good care of our vehicles!!

TR
TOBY R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2020
Best auto repair experience
The incredible reviews this place gets are justified! I’ve not had a better experience with an auto shop. Super friendly staff who made it super easy to leave our vehicle for repair. The kept in contact throughout the process and wrapped up the fix to our vehicle way faster than we were expecting. Just a great experience all around. Fair price, easy to make an appointment and a pleasure to do business with. Will be bringing both our vehicles here for future work!

07/14/2020
Friendly
Prompt. Friendly.

MATT M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/14/2020
There is no other shop I trust as much as them
They always take care of my car and all the needs for it the first time without any surprises. No other place cares about their customer as much as they do. I am always treated like family not a customer. It is something that is hard to find in business these days.

JASON H.
07/13/2020
Great customer service!
I started bringing my vehicles to this shop over a year ago and have not been disappointed. They are extremely honest and thorough on all diagnosis, and I never feel like I’m being suggested to do unnecessary repairs. Super friendly staff, and competitive prices. Most importantly, repairs you can trust!

BJ
BRANDIE J.
Toyota Previa
06/10/2020
Try this place first
Really great customer service. Thorough work, upfront, honest, no surprises. I went to a couple of shops, and wasted time and money till I came here. Seriously check these guys first. They have a true passion for auto mechanics, and helping the customer get back on the road legitimately.

TL
TANALA L.
GMC Yukon
06/02/2020
I've searched for months for a shop and the prices were ridiculous. I contact Federal Way Automotive and spoke with Tracy, who was super friendly and listener. Appointment scheduled and SUV dropped off. Tracy kept me informed via voicemail and email regarding my vehicle and what their findings were. I got the first rounds of repairs done without issue and reasonable cost. So now I have a reliable shop that I feel will do the job right and honest! With that being said, I will see them in July for some minor repair. A job well done and appreciated. TL

TETSUO S.
06/01/2020
Thanks for fixing my Hoopdie. No other shop would touch her and I was almost lost for a solution. That is for being open during Covid as well

LW
Lincoln W.
Milton, WA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Lincoln said everything was good with no complains.

RT
Customer service was great

MICHAEL S. B.
Puyallup, WA
05/27/2020
Husband and wife team run the place. Went above and beyond to service our car. Thanks so much for your timely, courteous care.

TR
TODD R.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/18/2020
Service and integrity
Service and integrity are top priority at Federal Way Auto. Always professional and efficient!