ES
ED S.
Milton, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/28/2020
Good listener of car issue. Quick turnaround
Excellent thorough listening of car's problem and quickly solved issue plus did even more like check engine light on and they got it off. And I didn't even ask them to do it.
Price was more than reasonable for quick, great work done on my car.
Highly recommend, 5 stars.

AH
ALLEN H.
Kent, WA
Dodge Dart
10/28/2020
I like the service! They knew me for a while! You got to love them!

MELISSA B.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020
I had a great experience. Very friendly and very professional.
Federal Way Automotive and radiator shop is very clean, professional, knowledgeable and friendly if I ever have any more issues with my vehicle I would definitely go back!

Ryan W.
Auburn, WA
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he always go to the business and they do a good job.

MK
Mark K.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the business didn't accomplish everything he asked them too.

BT
BOB T.
09/26/2020
Professional, helpful and friendly
Every aspect of the service experience is great. They provide excellent problem analysis and workable options. They value the customer and put you first at all times.

MIRANDA S.
09/23/2020
Glad I came to you guys instead of going somewhere else. Seriously appreciate such an amazing job done, how quickly it got done, communicating, and for taking such good care of my car.

CARRIE M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/23/2020
Only place I'll go
This the the only place I would take my vehicles. They are honest and have better prices then anywhere. Friendly and nice!

JO
JIM O.
Dodge Stratus
09/18/2020
Great service as always
You want your car fixed along with outstanding service? Bring it here!!

JASON M.
Bonney Lake, WA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
09/17/2020
Above and beyond services
Great business. Above and beyond and very responsible. Thank you ron and company

09/17/2020
Did not fix the issue i was having.
I came in to have the abs traction tire sensor replaced or what ever its called and they fixed everything but that. Not happy. So now my car is still not fixed. And no money to fix the actual problem.
Ron B., Vice President from Federal Way Automotive & Radiator responded on 09/28/2020

Jason,
Thank you for your review and for answering my call to solve this issue. After our diagnoses that your original new hub bearing might be defective or the ABS could be bad I hope this got taken care of for you!! I f there is anthing else we can do please let us know....
Ron Buckholz
Owner

TONY M.
Milton, WA
09/16/2020
Great job, very quick, helped suggest some preventive replacement parts. Very satisfied.

MICHAEL M.
09/09/2020
Outstanding work, very reasonable pricing.
I’ve been to federal way automotive and radiator about 4 or five tone with my truck. Their pricing is very reasonable, and in some situations, lower than other places. Obviously, this is all dependent on the kind of work you have done. I’ve always been impressed with how quickly they get my vehicle finished. And of course, they are very thorough and honest. I thought I needed a new water pump due to what appeared to be leaking from around the seal. As it happened, it wasn’t an issue with the pump, but rather a by pass hose. Much cheaper repair. I suppose a lesser mechanic might have charged me for a new pump and the work to put it in. The point is, they are trustworthy, fast, and very reasonable. I will continue going to them for my repairs.

SG
SALVADORE G.
Castle Rock, WA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
09/04/2020
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service! Radiator problem on an F550 Got fixed and out the door in under two days From a cold call. That’s fast! Thank you for the excellent service! You guys would get more thumbs up but I only have two.

Auburn, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/02/2020
I've been able to get appointments the same day to drop off my car. They are able to tell me within hours the problem.
Price is reasonable. Customer service is excellent. I've taken all my vehicles to this auto shop. Highly recommend.

Puyallup, WA
08/28/2020
Cracked manifold, fuel pump.
They were quick and emailed me the items that needed repairs or replaced to confirm repairs.