PM
Paul M.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/15/2019
Family-owned company
Bill is the head mechanic. He really knows what he's doing. Good at diagnostic. Ron and Tracy are the owners. They give a personal family touch to the entire automotive repair business.

JEFF K.
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Professional service - knowledgeable and friendly staff
Highly recommend. They know what they are doing.

BOB H.
Volvo V70
06/09/2019
running rough - solved
My guess of the fault was right, but it needed Federal Way Automotive to fault find, fix and confirm nothing else was wrong. Great service as always

EH
ELAINE H.
Dodge Dakota
06/06/2019
Very helpful
Everyone is very pleasant and helpful

JANEY A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/01/2019
Great
Will u credit the $150 towards any work?

JV
JEFF V.
Puyallup, WA
06/01/2019
thanks for taking care of us!
thanks for taking care of us!

DEE S.
Puyallup, WA
05/30/2019
Fast and polite front office clerk
This company was very prompt in sitting up appointment. Called one day, in the next.
Receptionist was very polite and presented a good front desk attitude.
Thank you for helping me, much appreciated

RON B.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
05/24/2019
Tracy
All were awesome to work with!!

JOHN H.
05/24/2019
It does good work
It’s personable and does timely and efficient work

Josh M.
Kia Optima
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the service was quick. He stated that he didn't have any wait time.

TR
TONY R.
05/23/2019
5 Star Service!
I want to say thanks to Tracy and her staff they always provide me with 5 star service. If you are looking for a honest, trustworthy, reliable place for service then look no further. I will continue to use Federal Way Automotive & Radiator for all my car repairs.

GZ
GINA Z.
Enumclaw, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
05/18/2019
Friendly, family service
We were nervous about taking our car to a new mechanic but they made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. There prices were not way over like some places are. And I felt better knowing that another lady that worked there had the same car as me and I knew they knew how to work on my Cruze. We will definitely be coming back and I will definitely be recommending this place to everyone I know. Customers for life. Thank you!

STEVE H.
05/15/2019
Professional and friendly, accommodating!
The whole team are professional, considerate and they do great work. I recommend them.

RK
Richard K.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he had a good experience with the business. They provided good service and they also gave him rides to and from his home while his vehicle was being worked on.

TODD B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/09/2019
Friendly service
They diagnosed the problems with my car, changed a fuse, gave me an estimate and didn’t charge me anything.

CI
CHRIS I.
Chevrolet HHR
05/09/2019
Shocks and struts on my HHRpannel van
Thanks for fixing my little car finding what was wrong and even found some thing else it makes a difference when it’s the wife’s car thank you for the work you do

AO
ALEX O.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/30/2019
Quick and friendly service.
Went in for oil change and emission repair inspection got quotes from other repair shops by far the best deal in town will not try to beat you I’ve the head on labor charges

04/28/2019
Great customer service at very affordable rates. Was in and out in a couple days after my car died. Random electrical problem. They got to the root of it quickly and even allowed me to bring in my own replacement parts, which they installed with no hassle. Check these guys out if you haven't already. Hats off!

TR
TINO R.
04/24/2019
Good customer service and prices are fantastic
Customer service and prices are fantastic
Ron B., Vice President from Federal Way Automotive & Radiator responded on 04/26/2019

Tino thank you for your business! I was a pleasure working with you...

Tracy Buckholz
Owner

GH
GARY H.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/17/2019
Nice people and good work
I am happy to support a local business. They are friendly , efficient and professional. They honored some work they did that failed by happily repairing it many months afterwards due to my being out of state for 4 months. Thank you, Gary Hamilton

Gary,
Thank you for your kind words! Always a pleasure working with you...

Tracy Buckholz