GB
GEORGIA B.
01/12/2021
Professional, reliable and friendly!

RIGO S.
Cadillac Escalade
01/07/2021
Familia own honest and friendly
five star rating because they really care about you and your car and your family and friendly honest straightforward good people!!!

KEVIN B.
01/07/2021
Tracy is very friendly and helpful always. The work that the crew has done on my car is top notch.Very good communication. I am made to feel comfortable and well taken care of.
On my way home to Federal Way from Renton Tuesday evening my car started losing power and all electrical functions. Dark and rainy evening. Got the car home and called AAA for a tow to Federal Way Automotive And Radiator. Ended up dropping the car off by 12:30 a.m. at FWA&R. Wrote an extensive note on what all had happened with the car. Used the night drop. By early Wednesday morning Tracy was calling me and leaving a voicemail to let me know that they appreciated the note that I had left and that they had diagnosed that the alternator was done and needed to be replaced. Tracy had ordered the part already and was going to wait for my approval to do the work. She also gave me the total price in the message. With my AAA discount included. I gave a call back and let Tracy know to please do the work and thanked her. I was happily surprised when Tracy said the work would be complete and the car would be ready to go in a few hours! Remember, I dropped the car in their lap without an appointment or any heads up until their shop opened up and my car was there. I truly appreciate everyone involved at FWA&R! Will happily remain taking our cars there for any maintenance and repairs!

Kevin Buffelen

TH
TROY H.
Nissan Armada
01/05/2021
Honest shop
FWAR gives you peace of mind when they service your vehicle. Fair prices and honest work. Can't ask for anything more.

FL
FRANK L.
12/24/2020
Friendly, accommodating and competent.
Friendly knowledgeable service. Took care of the problems that I had indicated. The first time.. Recommendations for other maintenance items were noted.

AA
ANDREW A.
12/17/2020
Best automotive shop!
No better shop in the state!

RF
ROBERT MIKE F.
Auburn, WA
12/17/2020
The work gets done the first time!
I'm new to your business, when Baker retired, he recommended your business, I've been pleased with your work.

KD
KELLY D.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/09/2020
Thorough Service
I had a good experience with our vehicle being checked for overheating. I was given a detailed explanation of what the mechanic checked. Our heating problem was resolved and was happy when seeing the fee, not very often can say that. I will be bringing my cars back for routine check ups here. Thanks to the Automotive and Radiator Team!

SP
STEVE P.
12/05/2020
Oil leaks repaired
Callled Ron at FW Auto Repair and Radiator. Explained issue with oil drops from engine. They got the truck in right away and was able to repair the oil leaks in a very timely manner. I was pressed with time and needed to get the truck back by a certain time a few days later and they were able to accommodate. Reliable company.

AH

CRAIG H.
Auburn, WA
11/24/2020
#1
Ron and Tracy are great people and run a very clean and organized shop. Very good at diagnosing problems, and explaining the options. The communication throughout the process is outstanding. I will be back!
Craig H.

BARBARA S.
11/06/2020
Jeep
Thank you once again for a great job. Everyone is so nice. I will be back

CHRIS B.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/05/2020
Great, friendly service!
This was my first time at Federal Way Automotive & Radiator. I read so many great reviews and we were looking for a new place. This was close and convenient, so I decided to try it out. My wife's van had an issue with the battery/starter. I called and was able to get in the next day. They are incredibly accommodating and the customer service is fantastic. They were up front with me and helped find a way to save some money as well. I'd highly recommend this local, family-owned business.

10/31/2020
My family has been bringing vehicles here for years and are always treated with respect and have never had a problem with the services they provide.

ES
ED S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/28/2020
Good listener of car issue. Quick turnaround
Excellent thorough listening of car's problem and quickly solved issue plus did even more like check engine light on and they got it off. And I didn't even ask them to do it.
Price was more than reasonable for quick, great work done on my car.
Highly recommend, 5 stars.