JO
JIM O.
Dodge Dakota
05/04/2021
Great work again
These people are the best at what they do very friendly and great to work with I have no issues taking all my vehicles here

NI
NECIA I.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/02/2021
Convenient
This is the first shop I’ve taken a car to that had such good 2 way communication. Just about every day I was getting an email update on the progress of my car.

RA
RICHARD A.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
04/28/2021
Great place
Very honest , trustworthy, highly recommended

Marlene S.
Chevrolet Spark
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Marlene said they are friendly , timely and they have done a really good job with her vehicle.

04/25/2021
warranty
Federal Way Auto has a limited warranty for labor and parts. I had a problem and the warranty was honored with no hassles or issues. If you are wondering if this really is honored, it really is. Good reason to have work done with them.

Butch H.
Cadillac Allante
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Butch said the service was a tad pricy but it was very good and vehicle is working better than it did before.

MICHAEL W.

MELISSA R.
Bonney Lake, WA
04/22/2021
Awesome as always!!
They are the best!!! They're honest and friendly!!!

JESSIE H.
Kent, WA
04/09/2021
Great Customer Service
Great shop !! Tracy was very cool, the service was 5 star. It was my first time coming to this sho but it won’t be the last. They know how to treat a customer fast and friendly!!!

JEFF K.
Auburn, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/08/2021
Great service every time.
They do what is asked and do it well. They communicate clearly about what is going on with my vehicle and provide clear estimates. Am using them for all three of my vehicles and highly recommend their shop.

ANASTASIA B.
04/07/2021
Thank you!
Lovely service, great help!

COURTNEY C.
Greenbank, WA
04/06/2021
2 new cylinders
This place did amazing work and communicated to me really well. They went over everything before, during, and once I picked up my vehicle. Their service was excellent!

GY
Gary Y.
Honda Civic Si
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he would recommend the business for service.

VJ
VALIRIE J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2021
My car was making a loud front in noise, so Les Schwab recommended I take it the Federal Way Automotive & Radiator. As with a few other shops, I expected to be told I needed repairs I know I didn't; problem get overcharged for the repairs they did do; and would leave vowing never to return… However, this shop is the Real Deal! First, thank you Tracy for excellent customer service. Fast and friendly with prompt follow through, two thumbs up! They took the time and had two technicians test drive my car to determine exactly what the problems were. I was informed verbally and via email of the estimate. I had a couple of pricey repairs, so I asked Ron his suggestion on priority. He gave me his suggestion without hesitation and explained why. My car was completed on time as promised and there was no upselling are overpricing. I would highly recommend this shop to family and friends and will be returning for additional service. My car is handling great.

SA
SHARLENE A.
Dodge Charger
03/15/2021
Another great experience!
Took my 2015 Dodge Charger in because when I would stop the car would have a kick and studder when escalating. Check engine light came on. Then I began to worry. Went to AutoZone to read error code. Then called Tracy at the shop to see when I could come in. I came in the next day and to my greatest surprise all I needed was spark plugs. Thank you very much for being honest and doing great work fast. I wish you and the shop continued success:) I think I have found my forever car repair shop this was my second visit and another great experience:) 😍