Fiat of Kirkland

Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5Overall Rating 3.77/5rating 3.77rating 3.77

Elizabeth R. on 06/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unexperienced Service Department & Unfair Business Practices"
I am very disappointed on how things ended and so I believe it is my right to clearly indicate to the public what has transpired at Maserati, FIAT, Alfa Romeo of Kirkland.

Never in my life have I dealt with such a mediocre service department and to say that you guys are the "Top Dealership" in WA State is beyond me.

The first time we brought our vehicle we had a list of concerns and even went over it with Chad; Service Advisor. When we finally received our vehicle, we noticed our issues were not addressed and was given the vehicle back with a burnt out brake light; which we never caused. Again, we had to put our business needs aside to bring in the vehicle with a set appt on April 28th to have the items fixed that we had previously requested. We met with Robert Lecrinski (Service Manager) for the first time and went through the list together. Upon getting our work order Robert mentioned several times this vehicle was engineered wrong and that our car and all 500L's were "Shit Cars". We couldn't believe the top WA State dealership would be so bold with customers such as he was that day.

The Service Manager; Robert Lecrenski was apologetic and admitted his service department dropped the ball. In lieu of our dissatisfaction and their negligence, the service manager was more than happy to give us a Maserati loaner (in filth and little tire tread) with the following terms:

1. Unlimited Miles
2. Full gas of tank upon receiving and no expectation whatsoever of bringing it back with a full tank of gas.
3. It was mentioned that we travel in the U.S. and out of the Country for work and that our business would not cease. Not once was it mentioned that it would need to remain in the U.S. My line of business requires me to travel all over to meet with clients and artists. So, for anyone to assume that we would be remote is beyond us.

We then picked up our vehicle on May 17th and noticed that the majority of the issues were repaired, with the exception of the Safety Recall T19. Within 1 hour, the car was bogging vigorously and we immediately tried calling the Service Manager who had already gone home. We followed up with an email and phone call the following morning and expressed our concerns with Robert who proceeded to tell us that this is an "Engineering Issue" and that it cannot be fixed by FIAT of Kirkland. He then proceeded to tell us that we should contact FCA. Basically, he refused service. While describing the problem to another dealership out-of-state, they mentioned it was an issue that could be repaired. So, why Bob would say it was an engineering issue leads me to believe that he did not want to service us due to the fact that we were complaining which as a customer, we have the right to do so being time is MONEY. Not once in that conversation did he mention the need to help us with our issues nor did he mention a problem with the Maserati loaner.

Later that evening, he had his Fixed Operations Director; Bradley Wolf call us to harass us over the phone. He was extremely rude and unprofessional. He did not let us get one word into the conversation and constantly interrupted my fiancée and I. He even went so far as to accuse us of exploiting the Maserati loaner. To make that type of accusation against someone is considered slander and libel. It seemed he was more worried about the loaner and his 15-year friendship with Robert. The conversation with Bradley went astray as he immediately banned us from having a loaner and mentioned he did not care if we lost money, time, or clients being that this was his dealership. The customer service was mediocre and I felt embarrassment for the dealership and for Greg Rairdon.

WA State dealerships are not open to diversity it seems and we have had more than one occasion where we were stereotyped and profiled, hence why we are moving from WA State all together.

Due to the negligence of Fiat of Kirkland, we took our car to Portland OR, where they are more welcoming, courteous, knowledgeable, and more open to diversity. We're currently in a loaner for the next two weeks while our car is being fixed.****
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017 11:30 AM
Frances K. on 12/16/2013
"Excellent Service"
My service dude Ulises Arzeta was the bomb. He was courteous and friendly and went out of his way to make my time at Rairdon Fiat just fine. Thanks and a Merry Holiday to you all.
Service Date: 12/16/2013
Review Created: 12/16/2013 12:24 PM
Aj S. on 06/30/2013
"Poor dealership"
Went in for service....almost 100 for oil change, called Fiat Of Tacoma. Wow they were way way way cheaper. I also bought my car at Fiat of Tacoma. Kirkland will never get my business again.
Service Date: 06/29/2013
Review Created: 06/30/2013 11:44 PM
Rose H. on 10/04/2012
"Total Ripoff"
I wanted to purchase the new FIAT Abarth from Kirkland and was shown the show room model. I was told it was sold already and that it wasn't for sale. Then later I found out it WAS for sale. Then I was told it wasn't for sale. Then I was told it WAS for sale. Good GRIEF!! Really?!?!? I had a budget in mind for the car told the manager that I would buy the car for the advertised price (less the $5000 markup) and the manager told me after some time of trying to negotiate the price that he couldn't go lower and he didn't know where I came up with my numbers. I calculated my price ONLINE on the FIAT website to determine my numbers - this is what I shared with him. He was very cocky and a jerk and proceeded to tell me that he a long waiting list of people that are in line to buy the car - Oh BROTHER! He only cared about himself and not the customer.

One week later, I purchase the car (with MORE assesories and for a CHEAPER price) from FIAT of Tacoma! No problems, no attitudes, no ego's...wonderful!

A few months later...time to get my oil changed. I decided to give Kirkland a call and see what they charged for an OIL change - I was quoted TWICE (because I couldn't believe it the first time) of $90. I couldn't believe it. So I called Tacoma. They charge $52.99 + tax! WHAT?!?!? Why the difference? The service tech at Tacoma told me that the $52.99 is the STANDARD price? So I left a message for the service manager at Kirkland with a lengthy message asking why I should ever come to FIAT of Kirkland when all they do is RIP OFF the public and over charge them? No call back - no customer service!

Kirkland FIAT is a joke! Don't go there! You'll get RIPPED OFF!
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 05/13/2012
Review Created: 10/04/2012 10:06 AM
SPARY D. on 07/28/2012
"Michal Wierzbicki Deserves 10 Stars."
My experience buying a Fiat was a complete pleasure. It started in Northgate Mall where Scott Hickok was showing the new Fiat. He was great. No pitch just pointing out the cool features of the car and letting me know where the dealership was located. I just happened to be having lunch in Kirkland the next day and thought I'd take a test drive. Scott recommended Michal Wierzbicki. in sales. Soooo, not only did I love the Fiat 500 - I loved Michal. He was a delight to work with - a complete straight shooter answering my very many questions and I ended up driving home my new Fiat! Since then I had a few follow up things to take care of and I have to say Michal went way way above and beyond to take care of them. Actually the service was so great that I wish I could buy another Fiat. I hear there is one coming out with an espresso machine.....
Service Date: 07/06/2012
Review Created: 07/28/2012 08:16 PM
MICHAEL A K. on 07/24/2012
"My Guido"
I had seen a Fiat 500 in our local town, had told my husband and then saw one inside Alderwood Mall. We went the next day to look and test drive one, to ending up driving a cabriolet home.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 07/15/2012
Review Created: 07/24/2012 11:42 AM
KRISTI L S. on 07/18/2012
"Personal service guaranteed"
I was very happy with the level of service that I received from everyone when I went in on this trip. Highly recommend this company.
Service Date: 07/16/2012
Review Created: 07/18/2012 10:22 AM
KRISTI L S. on 07/03/2012
"Originally satisfied but not so much now"
I ended up with a bad deal out of this. I pretty much got screwed over by about $2,000. I guess it was my fault in the end, I should have waited an extra day to review all of the details. After signing the deal I reviewed all of the stories and false information overnight and realized that I was on the losing end of this deal.
Review Created: 07/03/2012 10:51 AM
MEGAN A C. on 07/03/2012
"Great Experience!"
Don Houvener was my salesman and was awesome!
Service Date: 06/28/2012
Review Created: 07/03/2012 09:31 AM
SARA A H. on 07/03/2012
"Wide selection of Fiats and easy to work with."
The staff at Fiat of Kirkland were easy to work with and the entire car buying process was smooth and effortless.
Review Created: 07/03/2012 07:13 AM
TRACY K. on 07/02/2012
"Oil Change"
routine oil change - express lane a little backed up - but it was a saturday after all.
Service Date: 06/30/2012
Review Created: 07/02/2012 07:03 AM
TERESA L S. on 07/01/2012
"Pleasant!"
After my experience with Fiat of Kirkland, I felt listened to and not sold... Steven, Marci, Ted and team were all focused on getting me into the car that fit my lifestyle and financial parameters. It may not have been a speedy process, but it was definitely enjoyable. I love my Fiat!!
Service Date: 06/30/2012
Review Created: 07/01/2012 11:48 PM
LAURIE A P. on 06/30/2012
"Great service advisors-- thank you, Kevin"
Level of service is extremely high-- thanks!
Vehicle: FIAT 500C POP