Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5Overall Rating 4.2727282/5rating 4.2727282
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

TG

Nile J.
Hurricane, UT
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Oil change went as planned! Excellent service!
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you  Nile for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review and also giving us a 5 star review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next service. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Lacey, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Express service is really quick
I came in for a 15k service and they had me out in under an hour. I was very pleased. .
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule and glad we were able to do your service in under a hour. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Logandale, NV
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Nice dealership
However, we have to go back because they had run out of hybrid drive belts???
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Chang
Usually service is fast, but this time alittle slow, we were there almost two hours for an oil change. I would like to see the old way of a set time for an appointment.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to fill out our review and for giving us a 5 star review. We are always happy to hear our customers are satisfied with the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Michele M.
Ivins, UT
Good Service
Prompt, friendly, skilled
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Michele for taking the time to fill out our review. We are happy to see that you are happy with the service that was provide. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out our review and give us a 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Chris M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Quick
I was early for my appointment but the dealer got me right in and quickly provided the service requested. The price was fair and the dealer was great to work with
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/13/2019

Chris thank you for your 5 star review and the time you took to do it for us. We strive to do our very best to get you in quickly so you can get on with your day. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Ronald R.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and efficient, timely service
Helpful and friendly service rep.
Service performed very quickly.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Ronald for your 5 star review and taking the time to fill out the review for us. We are always happy to hear our customers are happy with us and the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

WS
William S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
On Time
Tim was friendly and courteous. He confirmed job order and gave a completion time and we were called out from the waiting room exactly at the time Tim said the job would be finished. Great service.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to fill out and give us a 5 star review. We are always glad to see our customers are happy with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Betty B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Did my service in an hour and got me on my way!
Did my service in an hour and got me on my way!
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Betty for taking the time to fill out our review. We strive to do our very best to get your service completed in a timely manner so you can be on your way. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

BF
Bill F.
St. George, UT
08/12/2019 Category: Service
close, convienient, all employees are professional
waiting room was comfortable, the wait was not excessive and the service was exceptional
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Bill for taking the time to fill out our review and give us positive feedback. We are glad to hear you received expectional service with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

John R.
St. George, UT
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and excellent car care!
Just went in to get an oil change and they did all point inspection. Helps to keep me coming back to feeling safer on the road.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to fill out our review. We are always thankful to hear our customers are happy and feel safe with the service we provide. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

VG
Vince G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Sum it up in one word; integrity.
Your staff changed the oil in my vehicle. I requested synthetic oil. Someone put regular oil in BY MISTAKE. Your staff recognized the error and corrected it. That was great however, they told me about the error. Something they did not have to do. That is INTEGRITY.
Thank You.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Vince for taking the time to fill out our review and your understanding of the mistake of the oil. We do believe honesty is always the best. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

KP
Ken P.
Saint George, UT
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work....skip the recommended extra services
Took two weeks to get in for a warranty problem. Nothing was found but an expensive add-on service was recommended that is not in the service manual.
Refused it.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you Ken for taking the time to fill out and give us a 5 star review. We strive to provide you and your car with the best service possible, we are always happy to hear our customers are happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Surprise!
The Hyundai service Department beat a local garage that we occasionally take our vehicles to in price for our brakes!
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review we are always glad to hear our customers had a good experience and happy to hear that we able to give you a better price. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

2012 Hyundai Azera
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficent and friendly staff
Great job. I'll keep my car now
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review, we are happy to hear you had a great experience and will be keeping your Azera. We look forward to seeing you on your visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Maureen W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
First service of new auto
The staff worked to complete my service on time and was courteous. Told me about update that would need to be done on next visit and how long that would take.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/05/2019

Maureen thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us. We are happy to hear that your service was completed on time and that our staff was courteous. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Lake Forest, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair to 63 days,Car returned filthy and with a dead battery
We were in a road trip and the engine blew near Saint George Utah. The dealer took 63 days to complete the work, did not clean the car after sitting outside for all that time, and delivered the car with a dead battery probably because it sat in the summer heat for 2 months without being charged Corporate Hyundai honored their warranty, provided a rental car, and delivered the car to out local dealer. Love the car, the corporate warranty and local delivery,. Thank you! The service experience could have been much better from the dealer if they completed the work in a timely manner, cookies better with me by providing updates, cleaned the car, and delivered it in working order..
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/05/2019

We are so sorry to hear that you had a less then favorable experience with our dealership. We try our best to get service done as quickly as possible unfortunately getting the engine to us took longer then we would like. We are sorry that the vehicle was returned to you dirty and with a dead battery and not providing updates throughout the process. Glad to here that you love your Santa fe, corporate warranty and the delievery company that delieved your Santa Fe back to you. Again we apologize for the inconvenience. Hope you have a wonderful and safe day! :)

Cathy B.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Terribly Disappointed
My 2017 Hyundai Sonata with 24,000 miles had to be towed to the dealership twice within 10 days due to engine going into limp mode. The first time the service dept. installed a new battery and told me that fixed the problem and by the following week my car was being towed back to the dealership because it went into limp mode once again nearly leaving me stranded in 110 degrees and because my car almost stalled I was nearly hit from behind. I think the service tech. needs to listen to the person who drives the car and knows it best, instead of offering opinions that have nothing to do with the problem at hand.
TAWNYA U. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 08/02/2019

Cathy we are so sorry to hear about your experience with your Sonata and our service department and want to make sure that everything is taken care of for you. Please give either myself or Tim a call at 435-688-7272. Hope you have a wonderful day Cathy and we look forward to hearing from you and being able to resolve this.