Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667

TL
Terrance L.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai St. George, UT
Always treated me well and the service was fine. One of the better dealers and service facilities I have experienced.

GM
Gareth M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Stuck wrong stick on car. slow it down
Stuck wrong stick on car. slow it down car has 22000 miles put on a stick for next service due at 65000
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/21/2018

We are sorry to hear about the less than favorable experience that you had with our service department. Please know that we are always looking for ways to improve and we appreciate your feedback. We want to make sure that you have been taken care of and that your questions have been answered. Please reach out to our Service Manager, Erik Atkinson (435)-986-8829 so that we can further discuss your experience. Thank you for your time.

HS
Herbert S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I love Findlay Hyundai.
We have been bringing out 2006 Sonata here for the last 12 yrs. and have had no complaints.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

ST
Sondra T.
Caliente, NV
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Find.ey Hyundai is always professional, efficient and finishes my service call in a timely manner.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/18/2018

Shirl C.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Experts
Just a great place to buy a car (3) and know that me and the cars will be will be taken care of . Thanks
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/18/2018

WL
William L.
Saint George, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was done quickly and well.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/17/2018

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good service as always
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/14/2018

SP
Starling P.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The people and the product
The people are pleasant, understanding, co-operative and easy to work with. The product is wonderful and the Warranty program is great! This is our second New Sonata purchased in the past 6 years and we would not have come back for a second new car if everything had not turned out so great on the first purchase!
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/13/2018

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Crap
Had car for a month was able to drive it for 2 days before it broke down again .
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/13/2018

FL
Frank L.
Washington, UT
1Keep up the great work
I'm always pleased with the service I get! Thanks for being there.

Saint George, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick Service In and Out
Dropped in for a vehicle service. Service was completed in short time and I was on my way

Cedar City, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Salesman
Donuts, coffee, salesman were very knowledgeable and very good customer service.

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Service
Did not think the Findlay Hyundai Service could get any better but with Subaru now next door, the service area was less congested and Tim along with the other service team continue to "knock it out of the park".

Washington, UT

Your people are great

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient
Tim always take care of his customers and makes sure they leave satisfied with the service.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/07/2018

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
I went in for an oil change and was told that i was second in line and it would be 45 min wait. it wasn't, I was told the the person in front of me was a drop off so the did mine first and I was out in 20 min. Thanks!
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/07/2018

Shane H.
Leeds, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service and vehicles
I appreciate there service
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day Shane to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

Cathy B.
Peace of Mind
My 2017 Hyundai Sonata SE had reached 15,000 miles and I made an appointment to have the 15,000 mi. check-up done. I was able to get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time considering I live 45 miles away and they were able to accommodate me for the day and time that I needed being we only go to St. George 1 day a week. I waited in the lounge watching a movie and 40 minutes or so later my car was done and had the entire multi-point inspection as well as oil change and filters. I had taken the time to print out a coupon I received online, but the Manager had already deducted the coupon as it turned out I didn't need to print it out because they were looking out for me. It gives me peace of mind to know that I am getting the service I need with genuine parts and I feel safer driving knowing my car is being maintained by Hyundai mechanics.
Erik J A. from Findlay Hyundai St. George responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day Cathy to fill out our review. We strive to do the VERY BEST for you and your vehicle to get you back to your busy schedule. Thank you again, and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. HAVE A WONDERFUL AND SAFE DAY   (435) 986-8829

FL
Frederick L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Air Bag light on
Always a pleasure to see our friends at Findlay Hyundai of St George, even when it means maintenance and replacement. Tim was professional, caring and really helped us out while they worked on our Genesis. Great service department!!