GM
Clarendon Hills, IL
Lexus GX 470
12/10/2018
Outstanding service
Everyone is very nice and helpful. The manager Ben is the most knowledgeable mechanic that I have ever seen, he helps you understand what you need to maintain your car. Every time I visit, it's a very pleasant experience.

JOHN R.
Palos Park, IL
12/09/2018
Friendly professional service.
They have knowledable , friendly and professional people at all levels.

BK
BOB K.
12/08/2018
Used this shop for repairs to my son's vehicle. This was a complicated job and the repairs were completed in a timely manner. As usual, good work at a fair price.

Daniel M.
Kia Optima
12/08/2018
Tire repair
Kind, courteous and professional. I was treated with respect and we’ll informed. Didn’t take much of my time either. I’ll be going back.

DEEDEE R.

TERRY B.
Homer Glen, IL
12/07/2018
Great service, great price
Firestone of Westmont is the only place I will take my vehicles. They properly diagnose my cars’ problems and the prices are great. Honest, friendly enployees. I highly recommend them

Hyundai ELANTRA
12/05/2018
Great job as always!

TK
TOM K.
Great Service!!
Great service. Did a tire swap from performance tires all season tires. Old tires were bagged and loaded up ready to go at pick-up.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Tom, thanks for the great 5 star review! We are glad we could assist you with your tire swap. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

DK
DAN K.
Willowbrook, IL
12/02/2018
They are always fast and fair. We have trusted them for oil changes and repairs, some fairly major, for years.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Dan, we are glad to hear that we are a quick, convenient place for you to have your vehicle's service performed. Thanks for the great review.

Dodge Journey
12/02/2018
Quick service on little notice
Took our car in for brake emergency with little notice, completed same day.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We are glad that we were able to get you back on the road in a timely fashion. We will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs 7 days a week. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

YD
YAA D.
Saab 9-5
Prompt service
Was stuck at the mall yesterday. Spoke to Rick and he gave me a towing company they use. It was almost closing time so car was taken care of today. Battery issues. I really like their pick up and drop off service. Always courteous let you know the issue before working on your car. Thanks Rick.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad to hear that we were able to help out in your time of need. We will always be here for you 7 days a week for a quick convenient assist to your vehicle needs.

EB
ERICH B.
Forest Park, IL
12/01/2018
Good people and honest service
This place is great and what they do. I don't even live in the area and I always come back here. They know what they're talking about and don't do anything they don't need to which is much appreciated.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Erich, thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate you going out of your way to come and see us whenever your vehicle needs service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

RL
RAUL L.
Hinsdale, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
11/30/2018
Tire rotation fully satisfied!
My car was given the needed service at once - tire rotation. While waiting I enjoyed the free coffee and free machine massage of my feet and back. It only took me less than 30 minutes fr arrival to full service completion. And it was FREE TIRE ROTATION bec I purchased my tires fr them some yrs back. Lucky me... feeling grateful indeed!
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Raul, thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that we were able to spread some holiday cheer by providing you with a free tire rotation. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

SA
STEVE A.
11/30/2018
Store review
This was the first time I used this Firestone store. Was greeted by Rick, and help me with all me needs.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 12/05/2018

Steve, thank you for the good review! We really appreciate the business and will always be here for you 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

SANG S.
Lexus ES 330
11/29/2018
Tried solved problem right away.
Whenever I have car problems, they looked problem right away while I am waiting in shop. They also explained problem and recommendation. So far I haven't been using Firestone for my car maintenance and tires problem over 10 years.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your business.

BP
BRIAN P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/28/2018
Great mechanics very friendly guys.
They do very good work in a timely manner. Very nice guys. Great mechanics. Highly recommend.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Brian, thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nissan Frontier
11/27/2018
Firestone of Westmont
Did an oil change and tire rotation with minimal wait time and the price was much better than a dealership.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We will always be here 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

GG
gloria G.
Willowbrook, IL
Ford Edge
11/27/2018
Convenient location. Convenient hours
Reasonable prices. Knowledgeable staff. Clean environment.courteous staff.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Gloria, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

Darien, IL
Saturn VUE
11/26/2018
Quick detailed Oil service!
Dropped by in AM on Saturday and Car oil service was done in an hour along with inspections. Something I do NOT trust oil change places doing, if they could offer same. Thanks.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review! Glad to hear that we were able to get your vehicle serviced in a timely fashion.

KH
KATHY H.
Darien, IL
11/25/2018
Quick
They were quick with my stop in request!
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 11/29/2018

Kathy, thank you for the review! We are glad that we were able to accommodate your needs. We will always be here 7 days a week to assist you.