RP
ROSE P.
Clarendon Hills, IL
10/16/2018
The people that work there
The people there don't treat you like an idiot

10/16/2018
I came in and Ben took care of me immediately.
Having car trouble ruins your whole day. My husband had gone out of town and suddenly my car wasn't working. A friend jumped the car and I drove straight to Firestone. Ben got me in, replaced the dead battery and serviced the car for an oil change. I was back on the road in an hour. My day was saved. Thanks again.

LC
LORAINE C.
10/15/2018
Great friendly people
Always a smile from all workers. They take time to explain. Coffee and massage chair available while waiting. If long time needed for repair they take me home and pick me up when ready. Workmanship never a question. N/C this time for a slow leaking tire--was a rim leak due to weather changes.

10/14/2018
Quick and great
Great service. My cars tire pressure light was on. I tried to add more air but it did not work well. I thought there was a nail. They checked and got everything right.

MARTIN M.
10/10/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
The staff at this location are exceptional. I have had my car serviced and repaired at the location and on every visit the staff has gone out of their way to accommodate my busy schedule.

MIKE H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/09/2018
Very Well Run
Firestone is well run. Mechanics are knowledgable and I know things will be done right. Ben and Rick are a pleasure to deal with and go out of their way to get me back on the road

TD
TOM D.
10/08/2018
As always great customer service! !
I have been to you guys a few times always awesome service and honest diagnosis. I been scammed before at another shop but you guys have always done the job right and in a timely matter. I came in with a minor bulb issue and you fixed it free Thank You for treating your customers with care. I was in service industry for 30 yrs old school service was amazing which in todays times has vanished. You still care about the customer not just the almighty dollar..
Thank you Tom Dore Willowbrook Il.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Tom, we really appreciate this fantastic review! We pride ourselves on providing quality customer service. We are glad to hear that you are a satisfied customer.

GT
GEORGE T.
Woodridge, IL
10/07/2018
Ben is a straight shooter
I’ve had the trust in Ben and his crew for years now with multiple vehicles in their care. I have always been happy with the service.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

George, thank you for the great review! We really appreciate the kind words, and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicles need service.

BL
BRIAN L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/07/2018
Always great service, And friendly people
Thanks again guys for getting my truck in and getting me back on the road. Always appreciate your ability to get my vehicles in and back to us with a quick turnaround.
Thanks again guys
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Brian, glad we can be a quick and convenient spot for you to have your vehicles serviced. Thanks for the great review!

KEVIN B.
Good Experience
Very Happy. Went for a tire patch.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Kevin, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear we could get you back on the road. We will always be here 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

TJ
TAYLOR J.
Plainfield, IL
10/06/2018
Excellent service and prompt attention to my automotive issues.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Taylor, thanks for the 5 stars! We look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

10/06/2018
The service was great
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Thanks for the great review!

SR
STEVE R.
Interlochen, MI
10/05/2018
Straight forward, honest, efficient.
Truth in car maintenance is top on my list. Cost is second. Wesmont Firestone has bushel baskets of both. Told me what they do, how they do it, and then followed through. Who could ask for more? I took my Camry there for wheel alignment. I know enough to be dangerous. And they answered the call. The more you know the better you'll feel about their work. Do your homework and then bring it to the counter. You should be impressed.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Steve, thank you for the kind words and fantastic review! We really appreciate the business and will always be here 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

BK
BILL K.
Lockport, IL
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
10/04/2018
I have 4 cars and I take every one here. Exceptional service done at a quick pace
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Bill, we really appreciate the great review! Feel free to stop by with any of your vehicle needs.

Darien, IL
10/04/2018
Great experience
Great service; friendly advice; not pushy - I will return!
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

LT
Lamond T.
Woodridge, IL
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Lamond said the staff worked on a Sunday to help him out. They did not try to inflate the pricing and even gave him a ride home.

MV
MANTAS V.
Volkswagen Routan
10/02/2018
Mantas
The..best...10.star........................
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/08/2018

Mantas, thank you for the fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

JACLYN W.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/02/2018
better than the dealer service that I used to go
I have been a customer here for more than 5 years. I started coming here because it is closer for me to go to the dealer that I used to go to. Fortunately later I found people working here are knowledgeable and honest. It is cheaper too.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/02/2018

Jaclyn, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business, and will always be open 7 days a week to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

PH
PATRICIA H.
Kia Sportage
10/01/2018
The associate's were very nice and helpful
My experience at the Firestone of Westmont the associates were very nice and helpful and I would recommend other customers to use Firestone company
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/02/2018

Patricia, thank you for the great review! We will always be here to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

JEFF B.
Kia Soul
09/30/2018
Satisfied Customer, again...
I have been satisfied customer for almost 10 years now and fully trust Ben, Rick and the gang with all my vehicles.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 10/02/2018

Jeff, thanks for the great 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.