NA
Nedal A.
Rochelle, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Nedal said everything was great.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

Nedal, thank you for the great 5 star review! We will always be there to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

John T.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff was really kind, personable, and understanding. They did the job fast and took care of him without a problem.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

John, thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review! We appreciate the business and look forward to seeing you again the next time your vehicle needs service.

ND
Nancy D.
Hinsdale, IL
Nissan Murano
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said that she recommends this business for service.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

Nancy, thank you for the kind words and great review! We really appreciate the business.

Mike P.
Lexus ES 300h
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this was a great experience.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

Mike, glad to hear that you had a great customer experience. Thank you for the 5 stars!

JOHN K.
Chicago, IL
08/09/2018
Convenience to get to. Also Firestone tires are well known.
Excellent Servicep
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

John, thank you for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate it!

CK
Carter K.
Chicago, IL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Carter said his overall experience was great. The service was timely and well done.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

Carter, thank you for the kind words and great review! We really appreciate the business.

Bolingbrook, IL
Ford Transit Wagon
08/08/2018
Best Service
Thank you for getting me in fast and out for my flat tire and back on the road to work,As always your guys are the best.
Ben R. from Firestone Of Westmont responded on 08/17/2018

Robert, glad we could assist you in a timely fashion. Thank you for leaving a great 5 star review!

TA
TONY A.
Darien, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/08/2018
Been coming here for years(20+)Service great and reliable. Ben and crew are awesome!!

Joe R.
Homer Glen, IL
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend the business for service.

AL
ALEX L.
08/07/2018
Friendly Reliable Buisness
They provide great service. Helpful, not pushy or trying to sell you things you don't need. Quick at fixing issues and regular maintenance.

FA
FRANCIS A.
Romeoville, IL
02/09/2015
the atmosphere in the shop
Very good!

MO
MARY O.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Infiniti G35
01/23/2015
NA
I was disappointed with the service upon my last visit. I had bring my vehicle back 3 times before it was repaired correctly. I also had to purchase serpentine belts from the Infiniti Dealer plus pay for the ones that was put on by Firestone, but did not fit properly. I paid double for serpentine belts and was not offered compensation for the ones that did not fit properly. A hose to the water pump was not attached properly upon the first visit. I had to return for this problem also.

GMC Canyon
12/26/2014
great service

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Buick Regal
12/23/2014
Competent, Friendly Service
I have been going to Firestone of Westmont for a number of years, the staff is friendly and the mechanics competent. Being a woman it is hard to find a mechanic that you can trust, I would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

LE
LARRY E.
Clarendon Hills, IL
12/23/2014
Friendly Place
Friendly, quick, efficient, reasonable price.
I always go here.

SG
SUSAN G.
Darien, IL
12/19/2014
Have and will continue to take my vehicle here for service

PF
PATRICK F.
Dodge Caravan
12/19/2014
Very knowledgeable, very courteous
I like coming here because I can trust them.

Ford Transit Connect
12/10/2014
Great work as always. Called I am getting a flat tire and need oil change got there in a little over an hour got me in a few minutes.

FW
FIRESTONE W.
Chevrolet Astro
12/08/2014
Service and professionalism.
Great service and professionalism.

STEVE M.
Downers Grove, IL
12/03/2014
Friendly and Flexible
I really appreciate the staff being flexible and working around my schedule. They took the time to really diagnose and gave me options when I didn't want to spend too much to keep my old car on the road. I like that they take the time to explain what should be fixed and why. I have taken my cars here for years and their work is trustworthy.