VB
Bolingbrook, IL
Toyota Avalon
02/16/2019
tire change
I've got there late, but the service was quick and professional.
I changed my cars tires here for years and I was disappointed that they do not offer anymore free alignment for buying and install twoo tires.

JENNIFER R.
Western Springs, IL
Dodge Dart
02/16/2019
My entire family has been coming here for years, probably decades, because they are trustworthy and reliable.

John K.
Toyota Prius v
02/14/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was fast, took care of him and gave him a low price.

Woodridge, IL
Chevrolet Colorado
02/12/2019
Good service, not stressing extras
Quick and quality service, as ussual

LA
LORENZO A.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
02/10/2019
Plesently surprised
I had an appointment with another establishment to do my repair but when I showed up I was asked can i leave the vehicle with them And I couldn’t because I drove all the way from Chicago. They then asked me if I can come back another day, we’ll lets just say I’ll never go back again! So after leaving I was headed home upset beyond belief then on my route back I saw Firestone and I decided to stop. I really needed this repair done because I have to take the emissions test and my check engine light was on. I knew it would cost way more money to fix at Firestone but at this point I didn’t care. Walked in and the service was great , I was given two quotes because it was possible that more work had to be done to take care of the issue I was having. After a 2 hour wait my repair was done and I’m standing at the counter with my money in hand ( the larger amount because I never am lucky enough where things go in my favor) , and to my surprise, they not only did the repair in a timely manor but they got it done for the smaller quoted price! This is a 5 star establishment with honest prices and good mechanics! I would definitely use them again.

ROBERT H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ford Transit Wagon
02/04/2019
Oil change.
Thank you again, guys for your prompt service and see you back next week for the other repairs.
When the heat shield 🔥comes in.

MV

MARK M.
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2019
Very caring employees
Thank You so much for all your help getting my Jeep running you guys are the Best 😊

JOHN R.
Palos Park, IL
01/30/2019
Sercixe and expertise
They took care of my issue and performed another service I asked for.

MV

EM
ED M.
01/29/2019
Always Great Service
In the middle of a snowstorm, they took in my car and fixed it overnight. I couldn't have been happier.

RK
ROBERT K.
01/29/2019
Got me back in action right away.

KT
KIM T.
Buick LaCrosse
01/28/2019
Customer service
Prompt, speedy outstanding service at reasonable prices love this place

DAN M.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/28/2019
Great service great people
Awesome service as always. Thanks a bunch.

CR
CRYSTAL R.
Chrysler 300
01/27/2019
They were very professional it was extremely clean and comfortable. I was in and out in less then 1 hour.
I would recommend this location to everyone who needs service.

TN
TOMASZ N.
01/27/2019
Great
Very fast service . Thanks.

CJ
COLLEEN J.
Scion xD
01/24/2019
Fast & Friendly
Firestone got me in and out quickly. I didn't know what was wrong with my tire, so I was worried about being ripped off, but they explained exactly what the issue was and fixed it for a reasonable price.

CL
Christopher L.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said they were very nice and they gave him a free car wash when they got some oil on his vehicle.

Margaret H.
Downers Grove, IL
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Margret said the customer service was great.

GL
Gerry L.
GMC Acadia
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Gerry said the customer service was great.