Latest Review over 3 years ago

FA
FRANCIS A.
Romeoville, IL
02/09/2015
the atmosphere in the shop
Very good!

MO
MARY O.
Clarendon Hills, IL
Infiniti G35
01/23/2015
NA
I was disappointed with the service upon my last visit. I had bring my vehicle back 3 times before it was repaired correctly. I also had to purchase serpentine belts from the Infiniti Dealer plus pay for the ones that was put on by Firestone, but did not fit properly. I paid double for serpentine belts and was not offered compensation for the ones that did not fit properly. A hose to the water pump was not attached properly upon the first visit. I had to return for this problem also.

GMC Canyon
12/26/2014
great service

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Buick Regal
12/23/2014
Competent, Friendly Service
I have been going to Firestone of Westmont for a number of years, the staff is friendly and the mechanics competent. Being a woman it is hard to find a mechanic that you can trust, I would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

LE
LARRY E.
Clarendon Hills, IL
12/23/2014
Friendly Place
Friendly, quick, efficient, reasonable price.
I always go here.

SG
SUSAN G.
12/19/2014
Have and will continue to take my vehicle here for service

PF
PATRICK F.
Dodge Caravan
12/19/2014
Very knowledgeable, very courteous
I like coming here because I can trust them.

Ford Transit Connect
12/10/2014
Great work as always. Called I am getting a flat tire and need oil change got there in a little over an hour got me in a few minutes.

FW
FIRESTONE W.
Chevrolet Astro
12/08/2014
Service and professionalism.
Great service and professionalism.

STEVE M.
Downers Grove, IL
12/03/2014
Friendly and Flexible
I really appreciate the staff being flexible and working around my schedule. They took the time to really diagnose and gave me options when I didn't want to spend too much to keep my old car on the road. I like that they take the time to explain what should be fixed and why. I have taken my cars here for years and their work is trustworthy.

DK

Fast service and friendly
Thank you!!!

12/01/2014
Service work
As always great work great price got us in out in the time frame of what you promise.

CLINT M.
11/24/2014
Quality work
Trustworthy service advisers, Ken is great, and quality work. This is the only place I go for service on our vehicles.

JOE L.
Oak Lawn, IL
11/19/2014
Quick, honest and fair!
I work a couple of blocks away from the store and it is very convenient to drop the car off before work and pick it up after work. I have always had a good experience with the service.

JULIAN G.
11/07/2014
Professionalism
Professional, reliable and great customer service.

RT
RETO T.
11/02/2014
Great service, fast and friendly
Very good service. Called in the evening before since they needed to run some longer tests. Brought the car in the next day, fixed my problem. I also remembered to get the timing belt fixed, was no problem for the schedule. Very friendly, good prices. I'll go back there!

CN
CATHY N.
Willowbrook, IL
11/01/2014
Firestone Excellence
I am extremely pleased with my car's visit to Firestone of Westmont. This is the third time I've been there, and I have receive friendly, expert service each time. Service Advisor Ken does a great job of explaining what is/is not needed to properly maintain my car. I appreciate the courtesy ride to my house and back to the shop to pick up my vehicle - definitely an added "plus." Jordan, who drove me, is a very safe driver and is very polite. Thank you for a great experience!

Ford Transit Connect
10/25/2014
oil/new tires,all wheel algnmment
5 stars

SANDRA B.
10/21/2014
The team is willing to take my car with little notice and is trustworthy (i.e. I believe the services provided are really needed not just added on for $$) Also, the guys are all very friendly.