TERRI B.
Kia Forte
02/26/2021
Inspection and Oil Change
All the staff was very pleasant and friendly. They took my car right in and had it done in about 1/2 hr. The cost for what they did was very reasonable. Overall I was very happy with the service and will be going back for any future services I need. Thank you very much! :)

TF
THAD F.
02/16/2021
Great shop. Quality work, Fair pricing.
Love First Automotive.

Honest, fair and reliable.

CHARLES W.
02/13/2021
Honest people, quality work, friendly environment.
Our family lost our trusted service center, and while looking for another repair center, First Auto came up a few times. During and after our service we see why they were recommended, a clean, friendly environment, honest realistic staff and a fair price for an honest repair.

LD
LARRY D.
02/11/2021
Such great people!
I have been using First Automotive for many years now and have always been very pleased with all aspects of their work. They are fair and easy to work with.

LC
LINDA C.
01/27/2021
excellent service and helpful
The staff at First Automotive are helpful and honest. The service is excellent and when I ask questions they are honest and that is hard to find in the auto mechanics worldI ave sent many people here and they are also very satisfied!.

Mr./Ms. L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/26/2021
Very professional
Greycen who I have communicated with on every appointment is wonderful kind helpful and a pleasure to do business with.

I have recommended and will continue to recommend First automotive to all my friends and family.

Toyota Yaris
01/23/2021
Always excellent
We’ve been going here for years. The customer service is fantastic. So glad we found them

DAVID R.
Lacona, NY
01/20/2021
Customer service
Always helpful and friendly.

BEVERLY H.
01/16/2021
The employees
I've been taking my vehicle to First Automotive 4 years the work is great and employees are nice

SG
SCOTT G.
01/16/2021
My recent service for regular maintenance was as it always is; efficient and friendly.

01/12/2021
Honest friendly service
Friendly honest service

TZ
TOM Z.
Marcellus, NY
01/05/2021
Super fast and friendly service
Just went in for an inspection but they found 3 lights that were out and fixed them for a reasonable cost. We talked about upcoming preventative maintenance and scheduled my next appointment. They are very easy to work with.

Honda Civic Sedan
01/01/2021
Always friendly and great service at First Automotive!

MIKE G.
Skaneateles, NY
12/31/2020
Dealers Would Not Do This!!!
Check Engine light came on and I 'limped' into First Automotive with No Appointment. They put it on the Diagnostic machine and determined the problem. It was similar to a previous problem from July. They replaced an ignition coil and fouled spark plug AT NO CHARGE!!! I paid for the Diagnostic only. Oh, they gave me a 'loaner' while my van was in the shop! Would a dealer do this????

Grayson, Mark and the crew are outstanding and TRUSTWORTHY!!

DON C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2020
Friendly Customer Service. Competent Vehicle Service.
Highly competent Vehicle evaluations on problems. Highly competent employees to work on the vehicles. Customer Satisfaction High !