Latest Review 5 minutes ago

MIKE G.
Skaneateles, NY
10/21/2020
First Automotive Inc is The Best Auto Repair Shop
First Automotive is a very professional repair shop. The shop is clean, the waiting area is clean and I have always felt that they were honest and competent. If your car is not under warranty then First Automotive is the place to bring your car.

MARY L.

CARA C.
Honda Fit
10/09/2020
The Best
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

MICHAEL S.

MICHELLE M.
Nissan Versa
09/21/2020
First Automotive exceptional
I have been taking my cars to First Automotive for years, and my dad before me. They are honest and very accommodating. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

SG
SCOTT G.
09/19/2020
Always great service
As always, I am totally satisfied with the service I just received at First Auto.

TF
TIM F.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/14/2020
The Olde Girl rides again.
Once again, the techs at First Automotive restored the '92 Chevy Caprice Classic from her lengthly coma. She now has survived the delicate steering column transplant. Further I have orders from Mark to drive it or sell it. Hrumff. As always we are thrilled with all aspects of this job and lastly the bill was a pleasant surprise. Pinch me. I must be having a flashback to the 60s. Thanks to all.

RK
ROBERT K.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/12/2020
Great Visit
Another great experience at First Automotive. The mechanic that did the inspection took time to explain minor issues that were not even inspection related, so I could be aware of them. They are very nice people and really try to help you and not just look for a sale like some shops. Good Karma here.

MARY W.
Baldwinsville, NY
09/07/2020
I enjoy the professional service atmosphere.

KF
KEVIN F.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/03/2020
Great job!
We’ve had trouble with the battery inexplicably draining overnight in one of our vehicles. Believe we’ve traced the problem to a disabled part in the car, the First Auto crew had no trouble removing it for us. The car is staying alive now, great work!

AF
AL/SUE F.
Syracuse, NY
09/01/2020
Service you can trust.
We’ve been having our cars serviced here for over 25 years.
‘Nuff said!

HZ
HEATHER Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/26/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Grayson and Mark are always so accommodating and friendly. I never have to worry about anything when I bring my car to First Automotive. They do a great job!

PB
PETER B.
08/22/2020
Friendly staff and clean place of business
Inspection,oil change,new wipers.

MARY W.
Baldwinsville, NY
08/22/2020
Professional and Friendly
Always a great service experience