Overall Rating 4.4999978/5Overall Rating 4.4999978/5Overall Rating 4.4999978/5Overall Rating 4.4999978/5rating 4.4999978
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Loretta B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
No problems with service.
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

CR
Charles R.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff at First Team are always friendly and courteous. You can trust the service is done correctly.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Darren G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
First Team Hyundai takes care of me
Got my scheduled oil change, some brake work and my free inspection. Didn't cost me an arm and a leg. These folks are very affordable. Took care of my car in a couple of hours, called me when done and I was on my way. I never cringe when I need to bring my car in. Great folks at First Team!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Salem, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The atmosphere and the warmnest upon entering the building from the people at the front desk.
Promptness, professional, courtesy and willing to answer my questions so that I can understand any concerns I have about my car. It is so helpful to receive
e-mails informing me that it is time to bring the car in for service. Overall, EXCELLENT SERVICE!!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

SF
NA

GL
Glenda L.
Best Service Dept
Ann D is a great service advisor. She has time for customers. She takes time to answer questions. She takes time to know her customers
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
They always treat me like royalty
Every time I go there with my 2012 Tucson, they take care of my car and treat me with cordiality and respect. Their service is excellent. I appreciate the coffee, snacks, computer use and more

Jacob B.
Troutville, VA
Fast service
Fast friendly service.

Job gets done!
Ann Dobrowolski is very accomodating, pleasant and thorough. Service was completed when promised.

Appreciate the free state inspection, car wash and oil change. I tell everyone about that.

Joseph C.
Buena Vista, VA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
So accommodating
Friendly, always making sure you are please with service and checking if you have any questions or concerns
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Troutville, VA
Excellent Customer Service
Very professional set up!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Maureen D.
Catawba, VA
Great Customer Service
Service is outstanding! Since buying my car service has always been excellent. Any employee who crossed my path as I sat and waited for my car always greeted me. Keep up the great work.

Cynthia B.
Rocky Mount, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/15/2019 Category: Service
As always, service was great
My car was taken on time, serviced at the expected price, returned all clean and shiny thanks to the free car wash. Couldn't ask for more.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

BW
Barry W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Can call and get quick appointment, service always addresses issues in order to correct problems promptly! Pleasant staff!
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

RT
Richard T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Great service team.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

Susie S.
Taking care of business!
I was recently notified that there was a preventative maintenance procedure that could be done without charge to my vehicle. I made an appointment within a week and the required maintenance was completed promptly, and as promised. I was advised that a free state inspection was also due soon and that was also performed while the vehicle was on the premises.
STACEY R G., Hyundai Service Manager from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Betty M.
Bedford, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfaction Guaranteed!
From the moment I purchased my 2012 Hyundai, I knew this was the place for me. From the courteous salesman who probably answered a few dozen questions before/during/after the sale, to the very knowledgeable service personnel who explain what service/repairs need that to be performed and the amount it will cost, to free oil changes, plus an exterior car wash who could ask for more? I am a 100% satisfied customer!

David L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasant, friendly
They know I'm coming, don't make me wait too long, take care of my vehicle, give me a nice place to sit, provide free drinks and snacks, wash my car and send me on my way. And they always follow up to make sure I was satisfied. Though you may pay a bit more, I believe it is worth it to know you and your vehicle are going to be taken of.

James L.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service after the sales can make or break a car dealership’s business
Service after the sale is a huge part of a customer’s rapport with a dealership. It can be the deciding factor for repeat business for
the customer. First Team Hyundai’s service department goes the extra mile to make it’s customers feel valued. They are one of the reason I keep buying cars at First Team.
ERIC J C. from First Team Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

GC
Glenna C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed in a very reasonable amount of time.
no comment