SL
SARA L.
Stacy, MN
06/12/2021
Awesome service !!
Awesome as usual!! Great service, always honest and friendly!!

MARY PAT R.
Harris, MN
06/11/2021
Always the best. Goes the extra step
Always provides choices
Gets it done

DENISE R.
Kia Soul
Speedy service
Friendly and great service … always has made my appointment time never had to wait

Brook Park, MN
Great service. Close to home
Friendly service
Takes Good Year credit card

MF
MARYBETH F.
06/09/2021
Friendly service & fast service
Always pleased with the work their performance & help! Also their great sense of humor😁

RK
RAND K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/08/2021
Awesome service for a good price when I wanted it. Couldn't be happier.

RO
ROBERT O.
Harris, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2021
Location
I was really satisfied with the work they did. But I was not to happy to find out that someone smeared grease on the headliner right above driver's head.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2021

Very sorry for the grease on the headliner Robert.  I will have someone call you to get your car back in to get that cleaned up for you.  Thank you for letting us know so we can make sure to not let this happen again.

JJ
JIM J.
Saint Croix Falls, WI
06/02/2021
Tire mishap
Well considering I ordered two and then they installed four...and I had to pay for more than I wanted...the time it took to install four tires put me behind and late back to work and I didn't have time to discuss... Leaves well not a good feeling. I should have taken the time to double check the work to be done vs just trusting that had it correct. Live and learn
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2021

Hi Jim, Very sorry there was a miscommunication with our service writer.  I will have someone call you from the North Branch store to make this right for you.  Thank you for letting us know so we can get this taken care of for you.

BK
BRENDA K.
06/01/2021
Very friendly and always helpful!
Fisk tires have serviced all my vehicles for 28 yrs and I've been very pleased with their service. A great staff that is friendly, honest, supportive and does quality work.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for your business Brenda!

RACHEL G.
Jeep Cherokee
05/28/2021
Honest, reliable service
Fisk is truly the only place I trust taking my vehicle to. They are always able to get me in and are the most trust worthy and thorough repair places I've been to. Super helpful, informative and trustworthy.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for your business Rachel!

TE
TIFFANIE E.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/27/2021
Always happy here
The staff at Fisk is always friendly, knowledgeable and forthcoming with all my vehicle needs and concerns. I have yet to have even a mediocre experience. Scheduling is easy and I get a quote any time I need one. Never any pressure for service i dont require. A+
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for your business Tiffanie!

KW
KERRI W.
Stacy, MN
05/25/2021
Everyone at Fisk is friendly and polite and they do a good job in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for your business Kerri!

VS
VINCE S.
05/22/2021
Great service and personnel
Fisk does a great job in every aspect of their work. Have used their several times and have been extremely pleased with their work and personnel.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business Vince!

KD
KRYSTEL D.
05/21/2021
Very nice staff!!!
Always pleasant and prices are lower than others.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business Krystel!

BOB S.
05/20/2021
Excellent people and good service.
Knowledgeable staff and friendly. Had a problem develop and Scott and Kevin were able to fit the car in and resolve the issue quickly.
Cory F. from Fisk Tire And Auto Repair responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business Bob!