Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

Rickey C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
service at five star hyundai Albany
My, service went without a hitch. Very courteous, the car was delivered back to me in a reasonable amount of time.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Rickey for your positive review! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Ann S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Brought my Santa Fe in for an oil change and there was an issue with my hood not closing. They were very informative about what had happened and in the process of trying to get hood to close the technician dented the hood. Lisa the Hyundai service rep. Was forthcoming about the situation and made sure that the problem was corrected without hesitation.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Ann for your feedback! So glad Lisa took excellent care of you while you were visitin us!

KL
Kim L.
Oakfield, GA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Review
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Kim, we are greatful for your 5 Star review!

Deloris D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Good customer service and friendly employees
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/06/2018

Thanks Deloris for the 5 star review!

Christina C.
Colquitt, GA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Lisa un Albany is awesome great help and customer service !
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks Christina for taking the time to share your experience! We greatly appreciate it!

TW
Tamara W.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
The staff especially Lisa was the best! She was honest with what I needed and provided me with a loaner because of the amount of work that needed to be done.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team!

Moultrie, GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Repair prices
Prices are way over anyone’s
Bob is still best mechanic
I got work done elsewhere for 75% less than y’all wanted
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Bob is great! Glad you think so too! Thank you for the 5 star rating!

MF
Malix F.
Antioch, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/28/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my car before expected timeframe. Only issue is that my engine light turned back on after a while. Catalytic Conductor is messed up according to an Autozone Diagnostic.

Overall great service!
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Glad we could fix everything in a timely matter for you! Thanks for your review!

Kathryn M.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Engine recall
Great service. No hassle.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!!

08/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and nice place now that they have opened it back up
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Glad you enjoyed the place, thank you for your feedback!

NA
Nancy A.
Newton, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/23/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT, QUICK....UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE ON LUNCH HOUR
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the understanding & the great feedback! See you next time!

TG
Thirzah G.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
TG
It went all.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/20/2018

Glad everything went well for you! See you next time!

Debra W.
Preston, GA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
My son took the Santa Fe in and the Hyundai staff did a great job of diagnosing and repairing the problems.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Mrs. Walker for taking the time to share your feedback! So glad we met your son's expectations.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Hi
Ok
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/20/2018

I am concerned by your feedback. Was there anything in particular that did not meet your expectations? I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you about your concerns. Please reach out to me with your preferred contact information at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Best,

BT
Betty T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Hyundai service!
Lisa in the service department was very helpful. The cost of my repair was a little much. Everything was explained to me about my car. Thank you for your help!!
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/17/2018

Glad to know our team was met your standards! Thank you, see you next time!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Thank God they moved back in the other building!
Lisa was helpful from the moment she answered the phone, even dropping off my vehicle was super fast and very efficient. For the first time in a long time, I was pleased with the overall service. They moved to their own building again which, was great! I did not have to wait on anything like I have in the past (When the service center was in the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram building) and even with a recall inspection and an oil change, my car was ready within a few hours unlike, before.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/17/2018

We thank you for  your feedback! See you next time.

WA
Wendy A.
Plains, GA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Consistency
Great courtesy.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. So glad to know we satisfied you fully to keep your service with us here at Five-Star. We will see you next time! Thanks

RD
Robert D.
Americus, GA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
My first visit to Five Star Hyundai Albany
The service was timely. The billing invoice is confusing to me. I can't tell exactly what I got for my money.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/06/2018

I regret to see you are confused about the invoice. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and learn more about your concerns. Please consider reaching out to me with your contact information at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Christina C.
Colquitt, GA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
It's so great because it all about perfect customer service
I always forget the lady's name with short dark hair.. but she is so wonderful at her customer service keep it up!
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/01/2018

Mary R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Was quick and thorough, even cost less than what I had expected.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/01/2018