Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

2017 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous workers.

Jack M.
Americus, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
oil change. quick and easy service
quick and easy

Doerun, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Good Service
Same day service. Chris was very nice and helpful.

Sharon W.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone was nice and helpful. Willing to do what it took to get the job done.Made me feel comfortable without a doubt!

RI
Robin I.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Real friendly and informative
Service was great got me in and out Chris Chatman the service manager

TP

BE
Brenda E.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Fixed recall issue
Just overall friendliness. I had just went through Hurricane Michael had no lights, having to spend money I really couldn't afford to and Lisa made my experience so relaxing. I was in and out within the time frame. She didn't know how much the snacks and water meant to me that day. You guys rock. The mechanics were on point.

CL
Charles L.
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner.I would recommend your shop to others but not Hyundai .I was told at 92,000 miles if the Hyundai Accent was using a quart of oil every 1200 miles that was acceptable then again I couldn't find this statement anywhere in the warranty
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department was very professional and took the time to answer all my questions
I am the type of person who asks lots of questions before I commit to spending my money. The service department took the time to address my concerns and also helped me understand what was wrong with my car. They fixed the problem in a timely manor and also followed up with me to make sure I was happy after everything was done. Also the tech who worked on my vehicle was the best. I could clearly tell after speaking with him, he knew his stuff.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/22/2018

So glad we met your needs! Thanks for the 5 Star rating!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Okay
Okay
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! See you next time

Oakfield, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/02/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out in no time there was even snacks for the customers while we waited.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your great review! Glad that you enjoyed your experience and that we got you in and out.

WB
William B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Great treatment while I was there. Very fast service as well
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks William for your 5 star review. So glad you had a great experience with us. See you next time!

SL
Shawnese L.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/01/2018

So pleased to know our customer service is up to par! See  you next time!

IW
Isaac W.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Smooth
Quick response and turn around
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 10/01/2018

Glad we got you taken care of in a timely manner! We appreciate your review!

Rickey C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
service at five star hyundai Albany
My, service went without a hitch. Very courteous, the car was delivered back to me in a reasonable amount of time.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Rickey for your positive review! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Ann S.
Camilla, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Brought my Santa Fe in for an oil change and there was an issue with my hood not closing. They were very informative about what had happened and in the process of trying to get hood to close the technician dented the hood. Lisa the Hyundai service rep. Was forthcoming about the situation and made sure that the problem was corrected without hesitation.
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Ann for your feedback! So glad Lisa took excellent care of you while you were visitin us!

KL
Kim L.
Oakfield, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Review
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you Kim, we are greatful for your 5 Star review!

Deloris D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Good customer service and friendly employees
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 09/06/2018

Thanks Deloris for the 5 star review!

Christina C.
Colquitt, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Lisa un Albany is awesome great help and customer service !
Kaitlyn L. from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks Christina for taking the time to share your experience! We greatly appreciate it!