Five Star Hyundai Albany

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Exceptional service and great customer service

LP
Lisa P.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
A happy customer
Everything was good
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 04/15/2019

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback.

PH
Paul H.
Dawson, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
They were cordial and fast to deal with my needs
My Santa Fe Sport is still my favorite car ever and I like the attitude of Five Star compared to the previous two service providers, which should not be held against Five Star!
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 04/09/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

TG
Thirzah G.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
This visit...
I felt welcome. I was explained in detail.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Cordele, GA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Will drive to Five star in Warner robins before I return to Albany Ga Hyundai
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 04/03/2019

It is unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

Kimberly M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful experience !
The staff was super friendly and got me in/out in about an hour . Waiting area was clean ~ Overall ,very satisfied with my experience

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

GL
Gerald L.
Spring Hill, FL
04/01/2019 Category: Service
thayr frendly and got my car done in a short time
i will alwaws bring my car to a hyundai dealer for my service .
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

TW
Tamara W.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Was great and they communicated well what I needed at that time and what could wait
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Myung P.
Recall
Very good

Your kind words are much appreciated.

EG
Emma G.
Damascus, GA
03/28/2019 Category: Service
The service time was good. I didn't have to wait for hours.The customers lounge was nice and clean.

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

Destini H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/28/2019 Category: Service
When I had a problem it was fix immediately.
My car was making a strange noise. I took in to get it looked at and in less than an hour I was back on the road.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/28/2019

We are so glad we were able to assist you so quickly!

WB
William B.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Team took very good care of us. Couldn’t be more pleased

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

IN
Ivy N.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and follow up was EXCELLENT
I was very pleased with the customer service and personable interaction from the FIVE STAR HYUNDAI TEAM of ALBANY, GA. I look forward to my next visit!!!!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
I have a bias
I will see how this company follows up.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/26/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/27/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

Sharon W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I enjoy the excellent customer service and that fact that they actually listen when you're trying to explain something to figure out what is going on. Everyone is polite and respectful.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/22/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Jack M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Always get good service
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

San Antonio, FL
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated us on short notice
Cordial, polite and accommodating for last minute tire repair while visiting from out of state.

Thank you for the 5 stars!

WB
William B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/19/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

Montana S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick
It was completed in a timely manner
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 03/18/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

RD
Robert D.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast, efficient and courteous.
See title.

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Service was fine but need it done in a more timely manner.

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback.