Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5Overall Rating 4.88889/5rating 4.88889
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service department
My service was done in a timely manner and I was advised what needed to be done

NA
Nancy A.
Newton, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
THEY KNOW THEIR BUSINESS AND GETS YOU IN AND OUT QUICKLY
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 01/16/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris Chatman and service department was great
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

Jack M.
Americus, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service is always great. Dislike doing your surveys every time

2018 Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019 Category: Service
The service was great. Chris was very helpful and thorough. I had another issue regarding the purchase of the cart. He could have easily referred me to someone else but he took it upon himself to follow up on the matter. He even returned phone calls and never seemed annoyed
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

ET
Elma T.
Carrollton, TX
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris was very helpful and answering questions and courtesy very well respectful
The service was great I give Chris A10 on everything

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

David B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency and Great Staff
Chris gave me the fastest efficient service i could hope to receive from a auto shop. His mechanics are well trained. No problems so far and thank you.

Thank you. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

BT
Beverly T.
Edison, GA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff & reasonable wait time
I received my complimentary service from 5 Star Hyundai in Albany. My wait time was reasonable & the staff was friendly & courteous. I just wish the dealership was not so far out from my area of town.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars.

WB
William B.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Great visit
Service team is amazing
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 01/03/2019

We appreciate your feedaback. It means a lot to us that you think our service team is amazing!

Camilla, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Took my car in for service to have oil change, tire rotate and balance. Had vibration when I left. Took car back couple days later and they rebalance my tires. Great customer service.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs!

CD
Caleb D.
Atlanta, GA
12/19/2018 Category: Service
They fixed multiple problems with my car in a timely manner. They were also extremely polite and helpful.
Julie R., Customer Relations Manager from Five Star Hyundai Albany responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

SJ
Shaquita J.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was quick and fast

We are happy to be of service to you!

TC
Teresa C.
Camilla, GA
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Great workers and services
Great workers

Thank you, Teresa. We appreciate your business and feedback!

12/13/2018 Category: Service
They will get you taken care of.

We can't thank you enough for your kind words. We are pleased that we have met and exceeded your service needs.

BA
Beauty A.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer
The personnel are wonderful, the customer service is excellent.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

WB
William B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris was amazing to work with. He was extremely accommodating and kept us informed of the repairs on our vehicle. A great location with amazing staff!!!

Thank you, William. We appreciate the kind words!

Rickey C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
My last service
Upon arrival, I was greeted by the technicians. Who took great care of my SUV they recommended to me the changing of my air filter and cabin air filter. Upon inspection so true, it was definitely due.

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in caring for our customers and their vehicles. We are happy that you were pleased with the service!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
okay
Service was good but it ended up costing a lot more than expected.

Thank you for your input. We appreciate you business and do our best to be competitive.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service was done in a timely manner

Samantha M.
Cordele, GA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Really enjoyed the customer service, no appointment wait time 10 minutes.