Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NEIL A.
Toyota Venza
01/16/2019
Great as always.
Consistently reliable, great attitude, you're the guys that have kept my Venza in tip top shape for almost 195,000 miles.

BP
BUDDY P.
Scion tC
01/13/2019
Friendly people and great service
Always attend to complete service as soon as possible. Always friendly and eager to please.

KENT M.
Always honest.

MICHAEL W.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/09/2019
Excellent service as usual!
Exceptional service!

FB
FAYE B.
01/05/2019
Staff is courteous, professional and accommodating.
My first experience at Import Authority was beyond my expectations. I made an appointment to get a diagnostic opinion on a malfunctioning automatic lift gate - I received a call within a few hours - the assessment was explained to me - a part was ordered delivered, and installed and ready to pick up by 10:00 the next morning. I had also received an estimate on this repair at a local dealership - the cost of this repair at Import Authority was less than half of the estimate from the dealership. I am thankful that a friend recommended Import Authority to me - I am now one of their very satisfied customers.

BRETT H.
12/31/2018
Chandler's Truck
Thanks for your help replacing the universal joints and serpentine belt. Truck runs better than ever.

TD
TEISHA D.
12/27/2018
Great Customer Service
These guys are always reliable. We've used them a number of times for various vehicles. They are people we can trust.

JEFFREY S.
Honda Civic Si
12/21/2018
Like family
Every time we go to Import, it's like dealing with family. The good side of the family that is.

JACKIE L.
12/20/2018
I'm running out of new ways to say how great the service is at Import Authority. You cn count on them to keep your vehicle in optimum condition, without doing anything that isn't necessary. My husband and I wouldn't take our cars anywhere else.

WP
WILL P.
12/19/2018
Buying a Honda Odyssey - inspection
I was looking to buy a 2012 Honda Odyssey bec my 2001 Odyssey broke down (transmission). Called Import Authority, talked to Clinton — who is awesome — and they inspected the vehicle that aftrn. They gave me a thumbs up along with a couple items to have the dealership fix. Went on and bought the vehicle. Can’t tell you how much confidence it gave me to buy a vehicle knowing that the dealer wasn’t trying to sell me a piece of junk that looked nice in the outside.

JOHN A.
Havana, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/15/2018
As always...
5 stars: great communication, honest, transparent, thorough and seriously know what they are doing. I recommend to anyone.

JOHNATHAN L.
12/13/2018
Always done right
I've been bringing my cars to Import Authority for many years because they always do it right and they listen to the customer.

KN
KAREN N.
12/13/2018
Car Repair Extraordinaire
Great service at a reasonable price. Most importantly, you can trust them.

Fort Walton Beach, FL
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/11/2018
Professional, fast and friendly service
My check engine light came on and EPC warning light. They fixed the problem and got my car running within a few hours. I would recommend their services!

DOUGLAS B.
12/05/2018
On a tight schedule, my car was diagnosed and fixed
They were able to help me diagnose my issue (wheel bearing) over the phone, and slide a repair in the next day, just before a road trip. Highly recommended.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the great review, Doug. We're glad we were able to get it done quickly for you.

KENT M.
12/04/2018
Honest & Perfect Customer Service
Chip and Clinton are great, but JACK is the best! Jack’s warm personality and soothing voice make every visit. true joy! Seriously, he sat next to me on the couch and let me pet him! High honor!! 😊
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Kent, even though we know that most of them are aimed at the feline portion of our staff. We asked Jack to contribute to the response to this review, but he looks absolutely exhausted.

TG
TERRY G.
12/01/2018
You guys are the Best!!
You guys are the Best!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks, Terry. We think you're pretty awesome too.

SYLVIA B.
INFINITI M35
11/29/2018
Custom service
I have used Import Authority for several years, I had not used the service for a while but I had car problem about a month ago. I was given several sources to check it out but I immediately called Clint because I knew that he would be truthful and fair. Being a woman, one has to take this into consideration. I trust him and the others at Import Authority and highly recommend them.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Sylvia. We love welcoming back old friends!!

AC
ALISON C.
Nissan Maxima
11/28/2018
Excellent and Trustworthy Service
I'm glad I found Import Authority. I'm a college student and I know I can trust them to make any repairs or do any routine maintenance job. The experience is always pleasant.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

Alison, you are a delight to deal with and we are so glad you have been pleased. Thanks for the 5-star review!

DJ
DAVID J.
11/26/2018
21 Year Customer
Import Authority provides excellent service at a fair price. I have continued to use them as my mechanics for 22 year and will continue to do so.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/06/2018

David, we appreciate your many years of patronage and feel that you are truly part of our family. Thank for the fantastic review.