LF
LEIGH F.
Lexus GX 470
06/02/2020
Best of the best!
When I moved back to Tallahassee, I was talking with long-time friend, Jake McGrath, and asked who he would recommend in town to work on my Lexus GX 470; without hesitation he said, "Go see Warren at Import Authority." Jake had my implicit trust, so I met Warren and the team at Import Authority and, like Jake said, they are best of the best! Great group of folks: Honest, straight forward, do what is needed when it's needed (no oversell), quality service and repairs. Thanks Warren, Clinton, Craig, Charles, Chip, Paula, and the rest of the team for great service and work each and every visit!

05/30/2020
Great mechanics, owners are honest, and customer service is good!
Import Authority was recommended by a friend about 7 years ago because she had so much trust in these guys. I've been a customer since then. Car repair can be expensive and they are sensitive to that. They'll tell you what needs work right away, and what can wait a little longer. My budget appreciates that! I appreciate that they are honest and nice to do business with.
Thanks Guys!!

TIM M.
Ford Expedition EL
05/28/2020
Great people, great service
I was led to Import Authority because of a close relative's recommendation; someone who's been going there for many years and whose recommendations I value and trust completely. My experience at Import Authority was terrific. Their customer service and personal touch was excellent. They did the work I requested perfectly and at a reasonable price. This was my first visit but will not be my last.

CR
CLIFF R.
05/22/2020
Import Authority is what they always are.
Even with all the complications, barriers and risks associated with the COVID19 Pandemic, Import Authority's courteous, professional staff got the job done in exemplary fashion. They found away to bring the knowledge and experience of their service managers and technicians to focus and maintain little risk to staff or clients while providing excellent service. My uncle ran a garage that was a Tallahassee icon for many years - I think he would be impressed with what Warren has built here - and be pleased.

KO
KELLY O.
05/21/2020
Trustworthy
Import Authority continues to uphold my trust in their expertise, honesty, and high quality service.
My old Camry was acting up, so we took it in and came out reassured that a brake problem was not a mechanical hazard - but only a symptom of normal wear. We’ll get it fixed - at Import Authority - when it becomes necessary in a year or so.

DENNIS C.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/20/2020
Prescheduled service for minor electrical problem during corona virus resprictions.
I had a relatively minor problem with my battery. They handeled it quickley, and, because I had called the day before, I was able to wait in their lounge and I was the only one scheduled because of the virus. They took care of my issue safely, in about an hour.

LD
LINDA D.
05/20/2020
Another great service!
You guys never fail to be honest, efficient and knowledgeable! I sure appreciate that you keeping my Honda running safely and smoothly!

DA
DAWN A.
05/19/2020
Excellent service and super-friendly and efficient staff!
The folks at Import Authority are always friendly, efficient, and thorough! Great safety measures for COVID19 and still were super-friendly and helpful! I always feel confident that my vehicle is in good hands with the people at Import Authority!

IA
IRIS A.
Scion xB
05/19/2020
Another great experience
Even amidst the COVID crisis, the team at Import Authority is dependable, concerned, interested and super helpful! I miss hanging out in the cozy lobby waiting room, but that isn't going to stop me from having any repair and maintenance work done there. Thank you again for another stellar experience!

TONYA B.
Saturn SW
05/12/2020
Honesty is the best policy!
Chip was honest in telling me that my repair bill would far exceed the worth of the vehicle, and he wouldn't recommend that I invest that much money into the auto repair! I appreciated his honesty, as I'm sure other mechanics would have only seen dollar signs! 🕊️✨

RICHARD B.
05/12/2020
Exceptional service at a fair price
Over the years, Import Authority has provided terrific service and their prices are very reasonable. They provide complete explanations of the problem and actions necessary. They never try to over-sell or up-sell when advising what is needed to fix the problem.

CAROLE H.
Honda Civic Sedan
05/09/2020
Thoughtful and competent...
IA has mastered handling car care with minimal interaction in these days of COVID! I miss hanging out in the waiting area, but those days will come again. I dropped my car and keys off safely, paid over the phone, and came back for my car later in the day. All safe; all competent.

DAVE P.
05/06/2020
They know my cars!
They recognized that the parts were covered by warranty and took care of the rest!

BRETT H.
Crawfordville, FL
05/06/2020
Chandler's Truck
Once again the Import Authority did a wonderful job. They schedule the appointment and service the truck during the pandemic. They have pick up and drop of that does not expose you to staff or staff to you.

SHEILA H.
Lanark Village, FL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/03/2020
OMG just the best!
I was referred this place by the grapevine. I drove over an hour to get there and sooooo glad I did. Honest diagnosis and fixed same morning my 2008 miata. I will be bringing my. Honda truck there for work as well!
My pocket boo is happy too!