Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LD
LINDA D.
06/13/2019
The Best
I’m so glad to have found Import Authority! Excellent work every time. Keeping my Honda CRV and my daughter’s Toyota Camry running great!

WF
WRIGHT C. F.
GMC Safari
06/10/2019
GMC Safari Van
Your willingness to service our College of Engineering beater van is much appreciated.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks, Wright. It is truly our pleasure!

DAVE M.
Toyota Sequoia
06/10/2019
Sequoia Repair
Brought my Toyota trucks here for years. First my 92 Land Cruiser and now 2001 Sequoia. Have learned not to be penny-wise and pound-foolish. They are knowledgeable and repair large Toyota trucks, correctly.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks for the great review, Dave. We're glad you are happy and it was great to see you again.

JIM R.
Crawfordville, FL
06/02/2019
Trust, timelines and the cat of course...😼
Appreciate the dedicated service you have given my family and I over the years. You have been proactive in the pursuit of problems and “ghosts” (referring to the issues w/ the 3500), most of which have been fixed to perfection or eradicated (for now). Thanks for all you do!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Jim. We appreciate your years of friendship and patience during the ghost-hunting.

DN
DAN N.
05/31/2019
Will use again
Fast and professional. They took care of my timing belt and water pump replacement on time and on budget. I will not hesitate to use them again.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Dan. We are happy that yo were pleased.

JAN B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/28/2019
smart, fast, great customer service
Import Authority was my third auto repair business in 4 days, still trying to identify the acceleration problem, never mind fix it. I spoke to Chip late one afternoon (at the recommendation of Shop #2) and he told me to bring it in first thing the following morning for them to check it, like I was his best customer. When I arrived Clinton helped me check in, and after listening to my description shared his thought that it could be the speed sensor. Which it was, and it was ready at 4 PM that afternoon. I would go back in a heartbeat! Thanks guys.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Jan. We are so happy you had a good experience and we hope to maintain your level of satisfaction. It was a pleasure to meet you.

NA
NEIL A.
Havana, FL
Toyota Venza
05/26/2019
Consistently great.
Always a super job done quickly and well.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

As always, thank you for the kind words!

EG
ELLEN G.
05/25/2019
prompt, informative, and reliable, as usual
As a single female who knows next to nothing about cars, I always feel safe that Import Authority is watching out for my car and is not going to tell me I need to get stuff done until I actually need to.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

We will always try and look out for ways to make the expensive job of maintaining cars a little gentler on the wallet. Thanks for the 5 stars, Ellen!

TED B.
05/25/2019
Excellent service, as usual
Import Authority feels like family. We can count on them to keep our cars running, doing what it necessary, correctly, and just that.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks, Ted. Your visits are always a pleasure.

MARY BETH D.
05/24/2019
Routine service
Always a great experience.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

For us too! We truly enjoy your visits.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/23/2019
Best Customer Service!
I have been going to Import Authority for almost 15 years, it is the only place to take your vehicle for repairs. Warren, Clint and Chip are the very professional, warm and caring people, you know you matter to them. My most recent visit was 100% positive, they made the time to work on my truck at the last minute and I am forever grateful. Thank you so much!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Our cheeks are turning red! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a stellar review.

AH
ANNE H.
05/20/2019
For over 30 years the BEST auto care!
Import Authority is simply the BEST! We have and will go out of our way for the most competent and helpful car maintenance crew around. All work is done timely, with honesty and integrity. And on top of that you get the very nicest people as a bonus!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Anne, your words make our spirits shine. We appreciate your years of loyalty and friendship and hope for many more to come.

PW
PETE W.
05/16/2019
Great Service!
Got me in quick and a great price. Thanks!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks for the great review, Pete!

AG
AMY G.
Toyota Celica
05/14/2019
Ten!
Always a relief to receive my repaired car back, in a timely manner and in a friendly office. Great job and thanks!

BV
BLANCA V.
05/13/2019
Lexus rx 350
Great service. Very professional. Nice people. As always is a pleasure to do business with them.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Blanca, thank you for the nice review. It is always a pleasure for us as well.

FS
FELIX S.
Nissan Versa
05/12/2019
Professional and friendly staff! Thanks Chip!
I love this place!
Always treated with respect and timely service!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks for the 5-star review, Felix. We truly appreciate it!

BRYAN B.
05/10/2019
Excellent, as always
Import has been taking care of my car and truck as long as I have owned them. The people here are always kind, knowledgeable, and professional. Because of them, I've been able to take a heap of junk to 289,000 miles. The repairs that were needed and the advice from the guys have been spot on every time.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks for the positive review, Bryan. We're glad to have assisted you in you quarter-million miles!

GF
GAIL F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/04/2019
Always Good Service!
I am so glad that many years ago someone (don't even remember who!) told me that Import Authority was a great place to go for auto maintenance and repair. Through several cars, I've never been disappointed with the service I've received there. It's only a few minutes from my home, but even if I had to travel across the city I would continue to use Import Authority. I can even look forward to being greeted by a vocal kitty!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you, Gail, for the kind review. We appreciate your devotion and your many years of friendship!

ES
ERIKA S.
Acura RL
05/02/2019
Honest Mechanics!!!
The staff at Import Authority are some of the nicest and most honest people I have ever met. They do not try to sell you something you don’t need. They tell you exactly what you NEED and let you make the decision on what they recommend. I would not consider taking my Acura any where else for service. I am a loyal customer for as long as they are in business!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks for the amazing review, Erika. We enjoy your company and hope to never let you down.

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
04/30/2019
Always excellency here
Diagnosis and work is always on point with these guys! Love them and thankful I was recommended here 2 years ago :-)
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks, Michelle! Your positive reviews are what keep us going.