Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DONNA G.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
07/15/2018
Import Authority review
This company never disappoints. They are honest and trustworthy and I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks again, Donna, for another great review!

JIM R.
07/14/2018
Courteous service and knowledgeable people
Courteous/ knowledgeable
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the review, Jim!

KN
KAREN N.
07/13/2018
Honesty, dependable and friendly.
I have been going there for years. They track the repair work on my car and always know what has been done and what needs to be done. Furthermore, they inform me as to what work needs to be done immediately and what needs to be monitored for the future. Their prices are reasonable, and I always know that if they tell me something needs to be repaired on my car, it needs to be done. I highly recommend them.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for the great review, Karen.  We appreciate your patronage.

Honda Civic Si
07/09/2018
Excellent customer service!
These guys definitely know what they're doing. They fixed the a.c. on my honda si in a 2 day turn around. I would highly recommend them!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/11/2018

We're so happy you're pleased! Thank you for the review!

-Import Authority

PR
PATTY R.
07/04/2018
Quality Service
Quality service, fair prices, expert repair staff. I won't take my car to anyone other than Import Authority! Thank you for always taking care of our vehicles!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks for the great review, Patty. We appreciate your loyalty and hope that we continue to make you pleased.

KH
KEITH H.
07/04/2018
1st Time Customer...
I arrived at your shop and found a friendly and professional crew. Told them I had an engine light and that the engine started missing at 2000 rpm. You sussed out the engine light cleaning the mass air flow sensor and gave it back to me. As I drove away the truck still was still missing at 2000 rpm. Drove it that way all weekend. The following Monday I took it to a a more convenient to me shop and had it tuned up, plugs, wires, coil., air filter, oil change...gotta say it runs great now. You folks missed an opportunity to actually fix my truck and cost me another day of shop shuffling to and from work... Thanks. You might have actually driven the truck or checked the plugs after fixing the engine light issue to make sure it was running properly. You could have been the hero, but you missed the mark on this one.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for your review, Keith. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your first visit. Whenever addressing a drivability concern, the first priority is to tackle anything that may be causing the check engine light to illuminate. Upon finding a code for a lean fuel trim condition (which can certainly cause hesitations/poor performance, etc.) we cleaned your very dirty mass air flow sensor, which seemed to bring the fuel trims back in line. As your review states, we wish we had driven the truck more after this since our one test drive yielded no malfunctions. We also wish you had informed us that you were still experiencing issues, as we take great care to stand behind our work . We would have done everything we could to make sure you were happy and hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you in the future.

DERILYN S.
06/28/2018
Honesty with excellent service!
I would recommend Import Authority to anyone. Hard working and very honest people. I would trust my car to them without thinking twice. Integrity is at the forefront of everything that they do. Keep of the great work!!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Derilyn! We are so glad you are happy and we appreciate those referrals.

KEVIN B.
Saint Marks, FL
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/27/2018
Under budget & work done before promised
Wouldnt take my vehicle anywhere except Import Authority. Fair price, great work! They care! They inform! Take your vehicle, go home and soon you will be back picking up your fixed vehicle.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review, Kevin. We hope that we continue to exceed your expectations.

MELISSA G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/26/2018
Recent experience with my VW
I'm very pleased with the work done on my car. They're a trustworthy and honest bunch. My car had been making a noise for so long and I didn't have the time to bring it in that I was worried the damage was going to be a lot worse. Clinton called and told me what was wrong with it. They fixed it and did some routine maintenance. My car is now quiet and running smoothly.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the review, Melissa. We are so happy you're pleased.

BJ
BRENDA J.
06/23/2018
Always pleased
The best customer service. I know my SUV is being serviced by the the best and most knowledgeable mechanics in this area.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brenda. We appreciate your years of loyalty and patience.

ES
ELAINE S.
06/21/2018
Excellent quick service.
I was served immediately and my problem taken care of. I felt truly cared for.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Elaine. Of course we care for a customer who's been with us since the beginning!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/21/2018
Compassionate, fast, professional service and staff.
As a single female, my experiences with Auto Imports have made me trust and respect their care of my car and me.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the positive review! We are honored to have gained your trust.

PC
PALMER C.
06/09/2018
Truck keeps on going
Once again, I feel safe driving after your mechanics detected and fixed a few issues.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thanks for the great review. We're glad you can keep on trucking!

LW
LEE W.
Honda Ridgeline
06/09/2018
Quality work, completed on time with an accurate estimate and explanation.
My first visit to this shop started with an estimate and recommendations for preventative maintenance for my 11 year old Honda. They were friendly and discussed in detail what should be done, what was most important and why, and what should be done immediately and what could wait. Their technicians appeared to be experienced and well qualified and the reviews for the shop were so good I asked them if they wrote them! LOL!

Several weeks later I returned and had the recommended maintenance performed and was completely satisfied. The work was performed as discussed, on time, and within their estimate.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Lee.  We're glad that you were happy on your first visit and hope to continue to please you in the future.

MARY BETH D.
06/04/2018
Car door locks
Thanks so much for taking care of this problem. Now my daughter can be much safer in her travels without having to stop to manually unlock her doors, and at much less expense than the dealer quoted. You're the best!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you so much for your positive review, Mary Beth. We love it when a customer has their mind put at ease by our service. We think pretty highly of you too!

Acura MDX
06/01/2018
Outstanding service.
Highly professional staff. Excellent and honest mechanics. They saved me over a thousand dollars on a power steering leak, when other establishments condemned the power steering rack, they determined the root cause of the leak by true trouble shooting. Not by just condemning parts and making a profit on my ignorance. My family has done business with Import Authority for almost two decades, and will continue to do so.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great review. We were happy to help. We love saving people money even more than spending it!

DE
DONALD E.
Lexus GS 350
06/01/2018
Recent service
Always a pleasant and helpful attitude. Resolved the problem while I waited
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, Donald. Hope we didn't have you wait too long.

GF
GAIL F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/30/2018
Great service, and speedy!
The men at Import Authority replaced my stuck window and changed the oil very quickly -- the car was ready to pick up before lunch! As always, service was great and the employees were pleasant and helpful.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great review, Gail. We aim to please.

TT
Tracy T.
05/26/2018
Trust, integrity and tries to explain what needs to be done.
It appears that Clinton worked very hard at checking out my concerned. Unfortunately I came home with a problem I didn't have when I had my car towed in. It sounds like something is rubbing on the right wheel. Like a something is rubbing. Now I have to try and coordinate taking my car back in. This is hard for me because I am disabled and have limitations getting around. Clinton, you drove my car for 2 days. I don't understand how you could not have heard that sound??? I know you will make it right.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Tracy. I look forward to having you point out the noise for me, for I heard nothing out of the ordinary on the several occasions that I drove it. You know I certainly wouldn't have passed up an opportunity to sell you something your car needed! :-)

CR
CLIFF R.
05/25/2018
Import Authority is always there for me.
My "check engine" light came on Tuesday night coming home from Thomasville. I brought my truck in around 7:30 Wedensday morning with no appointment. They were able to check it out and fix the problem while Casey (my dog) and I waited. Outstanding!