MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
07/03/2020
Honest, Top-Quality Work
Just went in for an oil change but asked them to check a few minor issues. But they were thorough and explained what needs to be done and how soon and the cost. There's never any surprises with them. They are very thorough, knowledgeable, and up-front. Love them and so glad I found them 3 years ago!

JIM R.
Crawfordville, FL
07/02/2020
Familiarity and consistency.
Good as usual.

ROBIN M.
07/02/2020
My Toyota 4 Runner
I REALLY like that there is a record I can access that shows my repairs. These guys are friendly, funny and very good at what they are doing. I love getting an estimate by mail, broken out by each task, so I can decide how to prioritize what I can afford to do now. Even though I could not afford all of the work, they did what I asked and were still just as friendly even though I didn't spend that much money with them. I'll definitely go back! I have found the mechanical home I have been looking for!

BD
BRIAN D.
07/01/2020
2012 Odyssey
Import Authority is always professional and on time. Even now while we are in a global pandemic, it does not stop their ability to provide A+ service. They were quick & I very much appreciated the contact-less approach for those of us that care for someone who is immunocompromised. Thank you again and see you next time!

Honda Element
06/27/2020
Communication
There are a few things I want in my car mechanic and the shop. I want #1 to be clear communication. The guys I spoke with (Clinton and Jacob) were amazing at communication. They took my numbers and information, wrote down what I said the car was doing, and as soon as they finished the "exam" called me and explained what problem(s) they found. They were clear on the price of the work, and I SOOOO appreciate it!
#2 Maybe because I'm a forgiving sort is COMPETENCE. These folks know what they are doing and how to do it. The diagnosis is thorough, and the repair (in this instance) was quick and easy for them - saving me money!!

AW
ANN W.
06/24/2020
Great care and wonderful people!
Just the mileage on my car tells you the care given to my car by Import Authority. Over 279,000 miles and my Honda CRV is driving better than ever. When my car is happy I am happy. Everyone at Import Authority is always nice and accommodating. I feel like they are family and so happy I was recommended by a friend many years ago. I will never use anyone else. It’s truly a blessed business.

TK
TIM K.
06/23/2020
The Intrepid Stalwarts Who Wrench
As always, good to be back at my favorite garage on the planet. And trust me, as a cosmos mariner, I have seen many. A warm welcome, a quiet and well appointed waiting room where I could finish reading my book in peace, and timely service.
Impressive to see the lads decked out in their masks, maintaining social distancing and, wiping down keys and door handles...you get the picture. More than I can say for some local outfits.

CR
CLIFF R.
06/22/2020
What can I say? They are great!
Besides the excellent mechanics fixing the problem, Import Authority always makes you fell like part of the family. They greet you with a friendly hello, they explain things in detail and they work with you on when you can schedule service or leave your vehicle. Being as good as they are, there will likely be someone ahead of you, but they are worth the wait. That's why I myself and so many others trust and recommend them - especially to friends!

DAVE M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/19/2020
Miata fusebox disaster
As always, proper diagnosis of my suddenly not running engine was done; and surprise! Melted fusebox? Last thing I expected to hear.
So, part not available from Mazda; but Import Authority came through, and they found a used one and did difficult splicing of every wire. I can't think of a better place to take care of my car; 1999 Miata "Greeny".
Drove to work with top down, smiling.

David M.

IH
INEZ H.
Lexus GX 470
06/17/2020
5 Star Auto Repair
The most honest auto repair shop I've encountered in Leon County. I had a squeaky noise coming from the wheel base front passenger side of my SUV whenever I drove over a speed bump or a bumpy place in the street. I took it to a repair shop noted for working on tires, alignments, and problems related to the auto suspension systems. I was given a quote tremendously different from what I actually ended up paying at Import Authority (IA). First, they(the other company) diagnosed that I needed "Ball Joints (Both Upper Front) priced at $1,140.76, plus labor and tax for a total of $1366.85. After IA completed their diagnosis, it was determined that the problem was a loose eccentric bolt on lower control arm that needed to be secured. Cost = $92.00. In this day and time, IA is a jewel among thorns.

JEFFREY S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2020
tire aid
Left for work, had a flat, pumped it up, dropped it off without appointment. End of day, car ready. Great folks, always there for you.

GL
GRAHAM L.
06/12/2020
'99 Forerunner
I always get great service at Import Authority and this visit was no different. Clinton and Chip worked me in without an appointment and got my car back on the road again. I will always keep coming back and will recommend import authority to anyone that asks.

06/11/2020
Willing to help , easy to talk , good advice and understanding with My situation.

BC
BILL C.
06/10/2020
Once again, great service
As always, Import Authority did another fine job. This was just a minor event (oil change) but again they were fast, friendly and very communicative. And kudos for the special caution taken for the Corona virus.

PF
PIOTR F.
06/09/2020
Excellent communication
Communication with client is often where the repair shops fail despite their mechanical expertise. Not so for Import Authority, Clinton or Chip called with every problem that needed attention, advised what should be done and what could wait. Told us exactly how many days it will take prior to starting the job and indeed the car was ready then.
Excellent shop.