LOLA M.
Havana, FL
01/17/2020
Import Authority has been my “go to” auto repair for the last 25 years
Clinton; Chip, mechanic Scott, and all staff are so professional in the way they handle working on my vehicle. They know their business and you feel very comfortable in trusting them to get it done. Thankful to have them as a business in our community. Hats off to Import.

DAN L.
Midway, FL
01/16/2020
Honesty
They stand behind their product and honor they warranty. Thank you!

VB
VICKEY B.
Toyota Tundra
01/15/2020
Great customer service!!
Warren and the Import Authorities guys ROCK!! Their personal care is unbelievable. I really appreciate them. Thanks Guys!!

JACKIE H.
01/14/2020
The Car Care Crew Champions!!!
Once again the outstanding Car Care Crew at Import Authority came to my rescue and saved the day. YAYYYYY!!! 😊 My car has 326,000 miles on it, and IA never fails to keep her purring like a kitten!

SJ
SUSAN J.
Kia Sportage
01/14/2020
Great first visit!! These folk are articulate and funny, as well super with cars. Very forthright giving me the final decision. Thanks.
These folk are articulate and funny, as well super with cars. Very forthright giving me the final decision. Thanks. Look forward to going back and they even loaned me a book from the waiting room that I had started reading :-)

MELANIE L.
01/13/2020
Great service as always!
Troubleshooting of a check engine light is never fun, but the folks at Import Authority tried the easiest/cheapest route first and that seemed to do it. I appreciate their honesty and efficient plan!

CT
CANDACE T.
Toyota Prius c
01/09/2020
Always great service at a low price
I appreciate being able to count on honest mechanics and getting the job done in a very reasonable time. My dog and I enjoy the comfort of the waiting/TV room where we can entertain ourselves while the car is serviced. See you in another 6 months. Thank you for the "auto club" coupon. I have already referred other people to Import Authority.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the great review, Candace! We appreciate your visits with us.

TA
TERRY A.
Havana, FL
Toyota Venza
01/08/2020
As always....
Continuing to provide excellent service, year after year.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks once again, Terry!

IA
IRIS A.
Scion xB
01/08/2020
Best Ever
Even a routine oil change is more pleasant than anywhere I've been before, and I've been driving for 61 years. Was actually looking forward to reading in the comfortable waiting room and was sorry when I had to go!!!!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Iris. Keep in mind that our waiting room is available even if you don't need car repair!

KE
KEN E.
GMC Yukon XL
01/02/2020
Picky GMC
Rear main seal and oil pan gasket was replaced on my 05 GMC Yukon. I'm pretty particular on who works on my vehicles, so I've known Warren 25+ years and he is always a straight shooter with me on what needs to be done to get it RIGHT! Yes sometimes it's not cheap, but it's better than a car payment and it runs like new.
Highly recommend Warren and the crew at Import Authority

Acura MDX
12/30/2019
My family has done business with Import Authority for decades. In my opinion, they are Tallahassee’s best in class, auto repair/maintenance shop.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks so much for such a positive review!  I hope you know how much we appreciate your family's business over the years.

DENE S.
Buick LaCrosse
12/29/2019
I'm very satisfied with Import Authority overall.
I have had three cars serviced at Import Authority over the years and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed. The staff is always friendly, professional and ready to take on the job matter how small or how intense including rebuilding the engine in one car to replacing the thermostat in another. I am very comfortable with Import Authority and will always return when my car needs attention. That is the sign of a dependable automotive center
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/31/2019

We are pleased to know that we have never let you down... that is our goal!  We will do our best to maintain your high opinion of us!

LP
LINDA P.
12/29/2019
Thank you!
Short-staffed and late in the afternoon, they still managed to fit me in and replace a dying battery that could easily have left me stranded somewhere. Can't thank you enough, Warren.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/31/2019

We definitely don't want to see you stranded with a car that won't start.  Glad we could take care of you that day...and it was good to see you again!

BRENDA B.
12/22/2019
Thank you so much for getting me in so quickly, and fixing my car within a day. ?
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/31/2019

Hi Brenda...we are very glad that we could fix your car and get you back on the road that day.  We appreciate YOU!

PM
PETER M.
12/19/2019
My new ride.
This is the 11th vehicle I've owned over the years you have serviced for me. It went straight from the lot I bought from to you. You fixed what was needed for me to confidently and safely drive. Thank you! See you soon for the next faze.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks for the wonderful review, Peter. We are happy to have been your sidekick throughout your many vehicular conquests!