Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BV
BLANCA V.
05/13/2019
Lexus rx 350
Great service. Very professional. Nice people. As always is a pleasure to do business with them.

01/22/2019
Reliable, friendly service
IA always does a good job of diagnosing and repairing my car. I don't have to worry about them "inventing" problems just to get more money out of me. The only bad thing I can say is , due to the nature of their parking lot, I usually need to vacuum the driver's floorboard of my car after they've repaired it! ;)

DENNIS C.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/09/2018
A minor blip on an otherwise sterling organization
At the last service, the service man failed to remove the plastic guard on one of the new replacement windshield wipers. Also, the replacement wipers appeared to be a misfit for my windshield. I went back after a couple of days and they took care of it immediately, replacing the new wipers with a different size/model that is now functioning fine, at no charge.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 08/14/2018

Oops! Thanks for the review, Dennis. Standing behind our work is our most important core values.

TT
Tracy T.
05/26/2018
Trust, integrity and tries to explain what needs to be done.
It appears that Clinton worked very hard at checking out my concerned. Unfortunately I came home with a problem I didn't have when I had my car towed in. It sounds like something is rubbing on the right wheel. Like a something is rubbing. Now I have to try and coordinate taking my car back in. This is hard for me because I am disabled and have limitations getting around. Clinton, you drove my car for 2 days. I don't understand how you could not have heard that sound??? I know you will make it right.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Tracy. I look forward to having you point out the noise for me, for I heard nothing out of the ordinary on the several occasions that I drove it. You know I certainly wouldn't have passed up an opportunity to sell you something your car needed! :-)

KIMBERLY S.
03/02/2018
Paying it Forward
I have an idea to share for marketing your business to bring more customers to IA.
A 20% discount when a current customer tells a friend and that friend uses your business spending $200 or more. The cost to repair can be expensive for most. This will keep customers coming back & IA is giving a little back to the hard working community.
Thank you for your consideration.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 03/07/2018

Thanks you for your review and your suggestion, Kim. We will certainly consider it.

DE
DEBORAH E.
Buick Encore
12/08/2017
Quick
The people were professional & nice. Quick service. Willing to listen to you and work with you on the prices. Very Pleased. My room mate took her vehicle to be serviced for another issue & received the same professional prompt service. Would return for further vehicle services.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 12/13/2017

Thanks for the review, Deborah. It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to serving you in the future.

WM
WILLIS M.
Lloyd, FL
11/25/2017
Friendly fast an honest
They make sure they get it right. Would have given a 5, but after having 7 vehicles serviced over many years; I think they (finally forgot something) to flush my radiator.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/27/2017

Thanks for the positive review, Willis. We truly appreciate your years of loyalty. As for your coolant, we definitely flush the radiator, but there was a strange oily film to it prior to flushing. If the coolant looks oily again already, there may be an underlying problem and we would be happy to reinspect it. Keep us posted!

DAVID S.
09/01/2017
Power Steering Repair
Diagnosed fault and repaired quickly with courteous customer service and comfortable waiting room.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 09/12/2017

Thanks for the review, David. It was a pleasure to meet you and we're glad we were able to make your visit a pleasant one.

05/18/2017
Clint and Chip, for sure! They should start a show like Click and Clack for WFSU!
Friendly service, knowledgeable staff....great explanations! The only complaint I have is that I had just cleaned my car and there were dusty footprints when I got it back.....but that's a small price to pay to have a car repair service that I trust!
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks for the great review, Debbie! (So sorry about your floor mat. We try and keep our customers' vehicles clean but it seems your's slipped by us.)

CAROL S.
04/14/2017
Good, skilled, honest folk
Dont recommend anyone else.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks for the great review Carol! We appreciate your patronage!

TT
TRACY T.
Crawfordville, FL
Honda Accord
04/01/2017
The guys who run the place.
Clinton, I've hesitated to send this but we've had a good rapport and I want to keep it that way. This is about the A/C fiasco. I must be honest, after spending almost $1700 to replace the whole unit the car's A/C system makes that strange noise. It's not faint. I am undecided about the cooling level because I usually drive around town to medical appointments. The long trip is coming up so I will get a better sense of how the A/C is cooling over a 10 day period. I know you will do right by me. This is the first time for something that cost so much money that it seems y'all were really busy and not as up on your game as I have known you to be. I will continue to bring my car back to you and I will certainly continue to recommend your shop.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 04/07/2017

Tracy, you are 100% correct in saying that we will do right by you! Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Please give us a call so we can figure out when to change out that expansion valve (I left a message on 04/03). I'd also like to make sure the noises we are hearing are the same. Hopefully, the cooling is still as good as it was when I drove it last. Keep us posted!

LISA S.
11/14/2016
Car Repair
Great work and always reliable
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 11/17/2016

Thanks for the positive review, Lisa!

CR
CHARLIE R.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/14/2016
Toyota Land Cruiser Inspection
The inspection of our Toyota LC was done in a very professional and timely manner.
Import A. from Import Authority responded on 06/24/2016

Thanks for the review, Charlie! We appreciate you so much!

BRUCE B.
Honda Fit
02/10/2016
Import Authority Tallahassee
Great service and great mechanics. Shuttle service for early morning drop off is very helpful. Took the time to explain what they did and the status of the car. Did not over sell - simply informed and offered recommendations.

KEN B.
10/31/2015
Friendly, fast, efficient servicing. Price is a little steep, but worth it to have a trustworthy shop available.

IE
IKE E.
10/24/2015
oil leak is worse
We now have an oil stain in garage and will be bringing back in next week. There were no oil stains prior to the repair.

09/10/2015
Very friendly and knowledgeable! Gave me an overall assessment of what needed to be done and how urgently it needed to be done.
This was my first experience and I'll definitely be back. Even long time customers I met on the shuttle has nothing but praise for Import Authority!

BRYAN B.
09/04/2015
First Visit
I recently bought a civic that started having air conditioner problems. My friends recommended the shop, and I am not disappointed. Rather than charge me to put in a new compressor, Import Authority took the time to properly diagnose and rectify the problem. The atmosphere is good and the mechanics are skilled. I'll be coming back here for all of my future vehicle maintenance.

TC
TERRY C.
Wacissa, FL
06/28/2015
Trustworthy and Competent
Not only is their work excellent, but the staff is efficient and very concerned about customer satisfaction.

Maxine M.
Infiniti QX4
06/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Nathaniel. He said the business did a good job.