CT
CANDACE T.
Toyota Prius c
07/10/2020
Great auto shop
I had the option to drop off and late pick up my vehicle, which is a great accommodation for health reasons. Quick and easy and I was confident my car had been checked and is safe for me to drive. Thank you as always, you guys keep up smiling and keep us on the road!

STAN C.
07/10/2020
Attentive, organized, trustworthy
We can trust that our vehicles will be fixed in a timely manner. Excellent covid procedures for the customers. We have been customers since Import opened and have always been happy with their service. Our friends use Import Authority too and I have never heard any complaints.

GA
GEORGIA A.
Monticello, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
07/09/2020
Y'all are the BEST!
Thank you for the good care of our family and work vehicles---you keep us and others on the road safe! We are all especially appreciative of your integrity and skilled work. And, thanks for being a WFSU sponsor, too.

All the best,
Georgia Ackerman

LO
LYSSA O.
07/08/2020
Best mechanics in town
I love these guys! Honest, dependable, funny. I’ve been bringing my Subaru to IA for years, and I have complete faith in their knowledge and service. They quickly adjusted to safe, contact-free service during this time of COVID-19, too, because they are just that awesome. I won’t let anyone else touch my car.

IA
IRIS A.
Scion xB
07/07/2020
Superior, once again!
I don't have enough words of praise for the team at Import Authority. I would definitely exceed the word count allowed here!!!

JOHN H.
Bainbridge, GA
07/07/2020
Extra Mile
They go the extra mile! I came in to have the transmission fluid flushed and they checked all fluids and added radiator coolant. When they took the vehicle out for a test drive they found a new tire making a little noise. Will go check it out. Quote on job was spot on!
Refreshing!

MICHELLE P.
Honda Element
07/03/2020
Honest, Top-Quality Work
Just went in for an oil change but asked them to check a few minor issues. But they were thorough and explained what needs to be done and how soon and the cost. There's never any surprises with them. They are very thorough, knowledgeable, and up-front. Love them and so glad I found them 3 years ago!

JIM R.
Crawfordville, FL
07/02/2020
Familiarity and consistency.
Good as usual.

ROBIN M.
07/02/2020
My Toyota 4 Runner
I REALLY like that there is a record I can access that shows my repairs. These guys are friendly, funny and very good at what they are doing. I love getting an estimate by mail, broken out by each task, so I can decide how to prioritize what I can afford to do now. Even though I could not afford all of the work, they did what I asked and were still just as friendly even though I didn't spend that much money with them. I'll definitely go back! I have found the mechanical home I have been looking for!

BD
BRIAN D.
07/01/2020
2012 Odyssey
Import Authority is always professional and on time. Even now while we are in a global pandemic, it does not stop their ability to provide A+ service. They were quick & I very much appreciated the contact-less approach for those of us that care for someone who is immunocompromised. Thank you again and see you next time!

Honda Element
06/27/2020
Communication
There are a few things I want in my car mechanic and the shop. I want #1 to be clear communication. The guys I spoke with (Clinton and Jacob) were amazing at communication. They took my numbers and information, wrote down what I said the car was doing, and as soon as they finished the "exam" called me and explained what problem(s) they found. They were clear on the price of the work, and I SOOOO appreciate it!
#2 Maybe because I'm a forgiving sort is COMPETENCE. These folks know what they are doing and how to do it. The diagnosis is thorough, and the repair (in this instance) was quick and easy for them - saving me money!!

AW
ANN W.
06/24/2020
Great care and wonderful people!
Just the mileage on my car tells you the care given to my car by Import Authority. Over 279,000 miles and my Honda CRV is driving better than ever. When my car is happy I am happy. Everyone at Import Authority is always nice and accommodating. I feel like they are family and so happy I was recommended by a friend many years ago. I will never use anyone else. It’s truly a blessed business.

TK
TIM K.
06/23/2020
The Intrepid Stalwarts Who Wrench
As always, good to be back at my favorite garage on the planet. And trust me, as a cosmos mariner, I have seen many. A warm welcome, a quiet and well appointed waiting room where I could finish reading my book in peace, and timely service.
Impressive to see the lads decked out in their masks, maintaining social distancing and, wiping down keys and door handles...you get the picture. More than I can say for some local outfits.

CR
CLIFF R.
06/22/2020
What can I say? They are great!
Besides the excellent mechanics fixing the problem, Import Authority always makes you fell like part of the family. They greet you with a friendly hello, they explain things in detail and they work with you on when you can schedule service or leave your vehicle. Being as good as they are, there will likely be someone ahead of you, but they are worth the wait. That's why I myself and so many others trust and recommend them - especially to friends!

DAVE M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/19/2020
Miata fusebox disaster
As always, proper diagnosis of my suddenly not running engine was done; and surprise! Melted fusebox? Last thing I expected to hear.
So, part not available from Mazda; but Import Authority came through, and they found a used one and did difficult splicing of every wire. I can't think of a better place to take care of my car; 1999 Miata "Greeny".
Drove to work with top down, smiling.

David M.