NA
NANCY A.
Ford Fiesta
09/16/2018
Very good experience! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LYNDA B.
Carlsbad, CA
Lexus RX
09/13/2018
10 (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

FY
FRANK Y.
Mazda 5 Sport Automatic
09/10/2018
I would consider no one else (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Dana S.
San Diego, CA
Ford Edge
09/10/2018
Recommend them highly and already posted about my great experience on FB! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JESUS R.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/06/2018
Curtis and andrew and amanda helped me alot with my car (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Richard M.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/05/2018
Iâ??ve been telling anyone who will listen. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TN
TERRY LEE N.
Volkswagen Passat
08/17/2018
Great place (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Jule S.
08/13/2018
Absolutely highly recommend via grape vine. Curtis was very helpful (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RD
RONALD D.
GMC Canyon
08/05/2018
Iâ??m on the fence I really like the people there, itâ??s little discerning that I had to on two separate occasions turn my truck away, which makes me feel that theyâ??re not really looking at the quality of the work or theyâ??re just trying to get it done (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LF
LYNN F.
08/05/2018
I used you before so I recommended myself to use you. You have a great staff and work ethic (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TW
TOLLY W.
Acura RDX
07/22/2018
No hesitation. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

PM
PAULA M.
Vista, CA
06/29/2018
Definitely I will!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ST
SUSAN T.
06/22/2018
I always recommend them. ???? (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MARIA R.
Fallbrook, CA
06/21/2018
I recommended my Sister in law to fix Auto, and I know she is being serviced as I type, I have to take my Jeep because she was hit by a lifted truck yesterday (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JOHN M.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
06/14/2018
We have been using Henson for almost 30 years, and they have always done excellent work and I always recommend them. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LINDA B.
06/14/2018
Have recommended to many (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JILL W.
Lincoln MKS
06/12/2018
Without question I would highly recommend fix auto to family and friends even strangers to be quite honest (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TINA B.
06/11/2018
I have a small repair that I will bring back and have them fix. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CARMEN C.
06/07/2018
I would not think about it twice I would highly recommend Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EF
EVELYN F.
Lincoln MKZ
06/03/2018
I recommend this shop to my family and friends based on the treatment and efficiency of their work (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)