PM
PAULA M.
Vista, CA
06/29/2018
Definitely I will!!! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ST
SUSAN T.
06/22/2018
I always recommend them. ???? (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MARIA R.
Fallbrook, CA
06/21/2018
I recommended my Sister in law to fix Auto, and I know she is being serviced as I type, I have to take my Jeep because she was hit by a lifted truck yesterday (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JOHN M.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
06/14/2018
We have been using Henson for almost 30 years, and they have always done excellent work and I always recommend them. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LINDA B.
06/14/2018
Have recommended to many (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JILL W.
Lincoln MKS
06/12/2018
Without question I would highly recommend fix auto to family and friends even strangers to be quite honest (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TINA B.
06/11/2018
I have a small repair that I will bring back and have them fix. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CARMEN C.
06/07/2018
I would not think about it twice I would highly recommend Fix Auto (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EF
EVELYN F.
Lincoln MKZ
06/03/2018
I recommend this shop to my family and friends based on the treatment and efficiency of their work (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MF
MATTHEW F.
Subaru WRX
05/31/2018
Family Comfort Atmosphere (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SHAWNA B.
Toyota CAMRY
04/22/2017
It was very convenient. Especially with having Herz next door. I felt like everyone was really professional and I was taken care of.

RANDALL H.
San Marcos, CA
Mazda 3
04/19/2017
You sent an update saying the vehicle would be delayed, but then called me shortly thereafter to let me know the car was ready. You should have more accurate updates.

SD
SUSAN D.
Cadillac CTS AWD
04/19/2017
The car looks beautiful! Lola and the girls are so nice and so is Byron! I am just so pleased with everything. They put extra paint in there for me and also left me some suckers.

MJ
MARIA J.
Toyota Corolla S Automatic
04/18/2017
They are really nice, kept me updated, and let me know how my car was and when it would be ready. Everyone was friendly.

SK
STACI K.
Honda Accord Sedan LX w/Continuously Variable Transmissi
04/18/2017
Professionalism and how fast they got the car back to me.

CP
CELIFLORA P.
Toyota Corolla LE Automatic
04/18/2017
The damage there was pretty bad and I believe they knew how to fix it properly.

MZ
Marisol Z.
Honda CIVIC
04/17/2017
They didn't call me to keep me updated. I had to call them about my car because they didn't giver me a promise date. They told me around Monday but I had to call to see.

MK
MARILYN RODGER K.
04/17/2017
They did a good job in a reasonable amount of time.

KP
KEVIN P.
Poway, CA
Toyota Tacoma Xtracab Automatic 4WD
04/13/2017
They didn't repair my car in a timely manner and didn't do the work correctly.

IH
IVAN H.
Kia Sorento
04/12/2017
They are communicative and did a good job.