JAMES S.
Seattle, WA
09/24/2018
Work was great and Service very professional. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

EC
Erica C.
08/20/2018
Since I wasnâ??t paying Iâ??d have to determine if the rate was reasonable before recommending (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

Robin G.
Lexus ES 350
07/05/2018
Completely satisfies with the work and the service. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MF
MR.BOB F.
Other PU
06/18/2018
Highy recomend. Thank you!!! It was a great experience! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

John T.
07/13/2017
Body work**10 Stars
Highly recommend this body shop! The communication and customer service was Awesome!!! I can't even tell my van was ever repaired...thank you very much!! John T.

K M.
06/18/2017
Service/repair
I was involved in a car accident and was hit pretty hard. Fix Auto was able to get my car in their shop about 1 week later after my accident. They had my car for about 2 weeks and was estimated about a little over $11k worth of damage. They told me that everything would be looked over and whatever was broken would be repaired. When I got my car back from this shop, I was very disappointed because when I drove my car home, the head light that they replaced did not work, my seat settings/adjusters no longer worked, my passenger front window did not roll down, I had yellow paint on my windshield and on other parts of my car and my car is silver, I ended up getting a few tears in my leather seat from them doing repairs, my headliner was dirty with dark spots, and then to top it all off, my battery was totally dead. I had a battery that was in perfect condition before and was only 1 year old. I ended up contacting them and had to bring my car down tbere again for them to fix it. The bumper that was replaced has a huge gap between the other place and it has chip marks. 1 month later I was driving home with my kid and when I got home I noticed that there was a trail of fluid. Then there was 3 massive puddles of fluid. Well it was transmission fluid and fix auto did tow it to a transmission shop. It turned out to be the transmission fluid line which is a steel pipe and it was bent from the accident. I got an oil change done today only to find out that my dipstick is broken as well. I was without a car for 4 days and their lack of communication sucks. They need to be more precise and look into everything like they say they will. I do not trust this place and since they did an awful job , I wonder if things really are even put back together correctly. I am so concerned and I won't even know until something else goes wrong or if I were to get into another accident when they fixed my 4 airbags if they really were fixed or are they going to explode on me and kill me? Please do not waste your time here. They seem like they would take care of you, but the truth is that they don't give a crap and just want your money. They did a half-ass job. No wonder why they changed their name because they were bad before so they had to cover it up by changing their name hoping that people would think that it was a different shop.

RF
Ricardo F.
Toyota Camry Solara SE Automatic
04/19/2017
Keith is great! They are very professional.

PB
PRISCILLA B.
Chrysler 200 Touring
04/17/2017
Everyone there was great. Sarah was especially wonderful! I was frustrated with what happened and as soon as I walked in I'm sure she could see that. It was pouring rain outside and she made me hot coco. She tried to ease my stress a little bit and I appreciated that. She also kept me updated throughout the whole process.

James P.
Maple Valley, WA
Toyota Tundra SR5 Access Cab Automatic 4WD
03/31/2017
Great service. Everybody that worked there was super helpful. They were just great people to work with.

AD
Amara D.
03/29/2017
Worst
This is not the place, you want to go for any car needs. They have zero customer service. They are not professional. They do not even answer your questions properly. All they care is "Money". They charged me unnecessarily, took more than 3 weeks to fix just a simple broken part and did not even fix that issues properly. My car came back all dirty and faulty.

Better choose another place. They are the worst. I wish there is an option to give the zero "Stars"

AD

DEBORAH K.
Maple Valley, WA
Mazda Tribute ES Automatic 4WD
03/24/2017
You're not open on the weekends.

FG
FRUCTUOSO VELEZ G.
Renton, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD SR5 CrewMax Automatic
03/22/2017
My father was happy with the repairs done.

RK
ROBERTA K.
Renton, WA
Buick LeSabre Custom
03/15/2017
The repair looks excellent.

DAVID B.

BR
Brenda and Mark R.
Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
02/17/2017
Didn't have problems and the work was excellent.

DAVID C.
Orlando, FL
Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 114" WB
02/09/2017
They were nice and prompt.

MELISSA B.
Buick CENTURY CUSTOM
02/04/2017
They just did a really good job.

CASEY S.
Sumner, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS Extended Cab 143.5" WB 4WD
02/02/2017
The process was very easy, they had great communication, and overall I had a great experience.