OO
OSCAR O.
06/18/2018
The best! (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CPL AARON S.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
05/31/2018
I had no problems and liked the service. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

MF

ES
ERIK S.
Audi A4 Quattro Automatic
04/17/2017
I have used this shop before when it was the other company and I must say that Jason has turned it around. Jason has been fantastic and so has Sonia. They have excellent follow up. I bring my own work truck in there annually and I don't ever want to go anywhere else. They are always on time and always on budget. The fact that they call back as frequently as they do is unique in today's market. Most places just send an email, but they call and I really appreciate that.

RAE S.
Honda Accord Sedan LX SE Automatic
04/14/2017
They did a good job.

JEFF D.
Ford Focus S
04/03/2017
Excellent customer service and it looks good.

R
ROWLAND.LINDA S ROWLAND,MICHAEL
Ford Escape Titanium 4WD
03/24/2017
I thought everybody did a great job communicating. They gave me good estimates.

ROBERT G.
Nissan Armada LE 4WD
03/08/2017
They did a terrific job.

AR
AARON R.
Edmonds, WA
Toyota Prius IV
03/06/2017
The probably could have added more detail to what they did when they gave my car back to me.

CN
CHET N.
Ford Ranger XLT Supercab 125.4" WB
02/27/2017
Everything about the experience went really smooth.

JOYCE K.
Toyota CAMRY LE
02/25/2017
They were good, efficient, and helpful.

MELINDA R.
Subaru Forester X Automatic PZEV
02/17/2017
Good repairs, they did a fine job.

JOYCE H.
Nissan Sentra w/Continuously Variable Transmission
02/02/2017
The job was done fast and well.

JOHN F.
Jeep CHEROKEE 4X4 75TH ANNIV
01/30/2017
On time and there were no hassles.

FS

JJ
JOAN J.
Toyota Camry LE Automatic
01/20/2017
They were polite and nice and fixed it up good. It looks like new again.

RD
ROSALIND D.
Mazda 3 GT
01/20/2017
they did a great job overall

RYAN R.
Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD
01/18/2017
having to take the vehicle back for repairs was a hassle

KC
KRISTIN C.
Mazda 6 SPORT
01/16/2017
they did a great job with repairs and kept me updated

AA
ASHLEY A.
Tacoma, WA
Toyota RAV4 Limited 4WD
01/12/2017
They did a great job on the cosmetic repairs but I don't know if they did any work inside the vehicle. They treated me like I shouldn't have been there. They told me they don't work on cars that were drivable.
Jeff S., President from Fix Auto Kenmore responded on 01/13/2017

Hi Ashley-

We are a little confused.  Your comment was "They did a good job", but our score was two out of five stars, which would indicate you are not entirely satisfied with us.  Could you help me to understand better?

I am not sure what you mean by, "I don't know if they did any work inside the vehicle."  The only thing done to the interior of your car was cleaning the interior and windows, and vacuuming the carpet.

Lastly, regarding your comment, "They treated me like I shouldn't have been there. They told me they don't work on cars that were drivable", our concern was whether or not the insurance company would be ok with dropping your car off before an estimate was written and parts were received.  Normally, insurance companies do not want driveable vehicles dropped off at the shop until all of the parts have been received, and on a day that would minimize the number of days for the rental car.  In other words, to plan around weekends and holidays in order to minimize the days when the car would not be worked on.

When you arrived to drop off the car, we had not seen your car yet, we had not written an estimate, parts were not ordered, and it was a Wednesday afternnon prior to a long holiday weekend.  Most insurance companies would have denied rental car coverage for any excessive rental car days, but State Farm chose to allow you to drop off your car for repairs anyway. The repairs for your car took five days once we received the parts.  But we waited a week for the parts to be delivered, and the repairs carried over two long weekends, resulting in 16 days of rental car expense - 11 days longer than it would have been had we written an estimate in advance and scheduled the repairs for Monday through Friday.

I apologize if you did not feel welcomed.  We were just wanting to make sure your rental car expense would be covered the full length of repairs.

I hope this helps you to understand a little better.  Please let me know if it does not, as well as help me to understand better what I mentioned in the first paragraph of this message.

Thank you!