Saturn VUE
Outstanding
Personable! Reliable!

Deepak G.
11/06/2019
Most reliable garage in Plano area. I have been going there for last 8-9 years. Owner Danny and Kyle at front are both always make sure you get right service. Great job guys !

TA
TAMMY A.
Allen, TX
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/05/2019
Very professional and personable
I love this business, I've been going here for at least 5 yes for my 97 Mercedes and they have been awesome!

DEBBIE C.
Frisco, TX
11/04/2019
outstanding honest service
Danny and his team at Fix & Go have consistently provided me with honest, professional service. More than fair prices for services given and if they can not perform a service, they have the resources to let you know who might be able to assist you.

SHANDREKA C.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/30/2019
Great place for your Mercedes Benz!
I had the best experience here. They saw me the same day I called and fixed the situation. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely bring my Mercedes back!

AV
ALEX V.
Allen, TX
10/25/2019
Excellent experience
From the owner, Danny, to the mechanics and administration folks, nothing but raves about service quality, reasonable pricing, and everything done by the book with utmost care.

ROGER R.
10/23/2019
Nice place to go to
My Porsche Cayenne Turbo S needed a oil change and I called Danny and went immediately. Servicing was done and message reset within an hour. Staff and place were excellent and will go back for other suggested repairs soon.

JOHN H.
10/18/2019
Range Rover
Danny did an awesome job repairing my vehicle.

10/17/2019
Always a clean shop and fair prices
Always a clean shop friendly service and fair prices

FG
FRANK G.
Hyundai Equus
10/12/2019
Always a great experience
Danny and Kyle and the whole team are just the best. I can rely on what they say and their diagnosis’.

Dallas, TX
10/10/2019
Honest, Reliable and Quick!
Danny, Kyle and team are truly outstanding. Just go here for any car needs...you will be a fan forever!

PD
PAUL D.
10/02/2019
Very nice people. Always do great Job
Hey i think they are the best in mechanic in mckinney .

09/26/2019
Friendly and very efficient.
Price is reasonable unlike dealership.

TW
TEREASA W.
09/23/2019
Absoluitely Thourough with Diagnosis, Service & Flexible Pricing.
I have a 2001 911 Porsche Carrera. Porsche Plano misdiagnosed a major problem twice. By recommendation, and because the owner and lead technician, Danny Hehek, has worked for Porsche as a lead mechanic and has trained with the Porsche in Germany, I turned to his shop Fix N Go for service. I couldn't believe it. My vehicle is running like a champion and he was able to provide me with additional ways to care for the car. It felt great, being a WOMAN, to have located someone not who is not taking advantage of my ignorance of vehicle repairs.

09/22/2019
Danny is a great mechanic and really takes care to explain everything
Danny and Kyle kept me up to date on their analysis and diagnostics. My 996 runs like s top now!

09/14/2019
Best Shop in Town!!
I have been going to Fix N GO for over 6 years by far this shop has the best customer service and amazing prices! Very honest and trustworthy! Go see Danny!

HH
HENRY H.
09/14/2019
Very helpful and nice people

BARBARA M.
INFINITI QX60
09/11/2019
Left Rear Taillight
They replaced the left rear taillight. Repair is great. This is the second repair they have made on my car. I highly recommend their work and their customer service. The work is always completed properly and on time.

MA
MOJAN A.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/03/2019
Great Service.
I had a great experience. My service was done in a timely manner, the price was very reasonable and I was not being sold to. Everyone was very professional and overall everything exceeded my expectations..

DAVID W.