Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5Overall Rating 4.2549029/5rating 4.2549029
Overall Rating 2.28/5Overall Rating 2.28/5rating 2.28rating 2.28rating 2.28

SN
Sheri N.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service and efficient.
This location is good all the time, not just most of the time.

AG
Alfreda G.
Richburg, SC
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional nice service .
I wasn't rushed, everything was well explained . Professional service, nice and I felt welcome.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and thank you for choosing us as your service center!

YP
Yoba P.
Fast and Customer Service Oriented
Dave always make sure I am aware of what is needed when I get my service done... He is the best!!! I have had 3 cars through Hyiundai Fort Mill and Dave has betmy Service guy.. I highly recommend Hyundai Fort Mill Sales and Service over any delearship that I have visited. It truly deserves more than 5 stars..
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your review and the comments about our store and David. It is our daily goal for every one of our customers to fell that way!

HR
Hugh R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Always great service
My review is always the same, but that is because they always perform. I have owned my car for 4 years and always make the drive from Charlotte to FortMill because I know my service will be outstanding

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor service
We will see if they get the job done correctly the second time.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the review. Myself and your advisor will be in touch with you to try and get this corrected for you.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Great customer experience.

Cynthia M.
2006 Hyundai Azera
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
They make the visit pleasant. Are informative about what is needed and were so very accommodating fitting my vehicle into their schedule.

Maureen S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
service dept.
friendly and timely service

Michael C.
12/12/2018
Poor customer service no follow up from Service Department.
Very disappointed in the Service Department's response time. Called 4:05pm on Tuesday 12/11 to schedule a routine oil change. Transferred to Service Department phone rang some 20-25 times before a voice mail picked up; directing me to leave a message/contact information.
On Wednesday 12/12 at 11am; I called and spoke to my salesman who immediately got the service department on the line with me and my appointment was scheduled.
Thank you George Freeman for you expert service after the sell.
The Service Department of Fort Mill Hyundai might want to learn from George the art of follow up after the sale. This is my fourth Hyundai from FM Hyundai: I expect better or it will be the last. Rev. Mike Catoe
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for taking to time to speak with me this afternoon. Hopefully between myself and Ray we were able to resolve your appointmnet issue. As I stated please let me know if theres anything that I can help you with in the furture.

Thanks,

PH
Pamela H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They focus on you when you're being helped. They don't ignore you.
They did a great job fixing my wheel. I don't know why I had to pay what I did because the car is a lease. I will be calling the lease dept. to find out what happened. My salesperson was not completely honest w/me.
But the service was great. They were very nice and patient. Especially Heather who I had spoken to on the phone a few times before I came in and she was very helpful.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We would also like to thank you for the 5 star review! Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Joe D.
You do a good job
Nice people,do good work,wash the car afterwards,do recall jobs as needed

Lexington, SC
Fort Mill Hyundai
Great Customer Service as always. They are also very good at communicating what is needed and how much it will cost, before proceeding.

Delbert D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Department
Great team all together great facilities

2013 Hyundai Genesis
Retired
Great customer service.

Thomas S.
Clover, SC
excellent service and personnel
David, my service manager, is so accommodating--Appreciate all he does for me as well as the mechanics-good job!!

Devon S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comfortable waiting room.
Service could have been a little quicker but the staff was really kind and hospitable. Did a thorough job getting my car ready for a road trip.

WP
William P.
Fast, Efficient Service
David was his usual fast, efficient friendly service manager. It is always a pleasure to have my service work done here.

RECALL REPAIR
Completed under the time advised

RA
Rhonda A.
Catawba, SC
Service department
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!