Overall Rating 4.3174571/5Overall Rating 4.3174571/5Overall Rating 4.3174571/5Overall Rating 4.3174571/5rating 4.3174571
Overall Rating 2.34921/5Overall Rating 2.34921/5rating 2.34921rating 2.34921rating 2.34921
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Your people

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
The place was busy, but I had an appointment and I was on time. As soon as I was checked in they took my car in. They said it would take about an hour, but they were done in 45 minutes and they washed the car! Thanks.

LP
Luis P.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Good work all around.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil change & Alignment
I went to another Hyundai dealership and was told I needed a rear alignment even though I already had it done in a previous service. I came to Fort Mill for oil change and ask for an alignment check. Not only did I not need an alignment, but the oil change was quick and everyone was nice, friendly and courteous.

NR
Nancy R.
Clover, SC
Nancy Ray
Tom goes above and beyond

Kristine M.
Mooresville, NC
Great service EVERY time
I drive 35 miles to service my car at Fort Mill Hyundai. The staff at this location are so friendly. The customer waiting room is stocked with refreshments, massage chairs and business areas. I can work or relax while I wait. The staff gives me an expected completion time frame upon arrival and it's always been spot on. Car is washed when service is completed and I ride off happy.

DE
Dana E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept is great!
I was amazed at the professionalism, attention to detail and prompt service. This was my first visit but definitely not my last.

James F.
Over the top Service
Great caring service. Rey is the best
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thankful you have allowed us to service your vehicle. Please feel free to let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

KP

AP
Alina P.
Mc Connells, SC
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Will always go to Fort Mill Hyundai.
Very happy with the service.

James M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Attention to details and listening and communicating what they need to do.
David Kilmer is an excellent, best ever, Service Advisor. He listens to the customer, communicates effectly so I know what needs to be accomplished and gives an estimate of how long it may take. He is the best advisor I have ever had at any dealership including Lexus. He is pleasant and definitely makes the customer feel as we are very important to him and the dealership.

WH
Wendy H.
Tega Cay, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall visit and oil change
The service people are friendly and efficient. Tom was able to get me checked in promptly and told me when my vehicle would be ready. It was also washed when it was returned. I was in and out of the dealership in about 90 minutes.

CT
Carolyn T.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well until . . .
Service facilities and staff are best around except my 4-month old car is now out of commission for 3 months due to failed software update. Not sure yet how this will be resolved.

Software update put car out of service for 3 mo
See title
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I will keep you updated during this process.

RV
Robert V.
required update
They told me how long and got it finished within the time stated.

SR
Stephen R.
Sonota computer update
Thomas in service is the best, he always goes the extra mile to help.
Don’t let him get away!👍👍👍

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Outstanding customer service
Service done in timely manner. Tom Furey is a great service advisor and a great asset to your team.
ANTHONY B. from Fort Mill Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

AP
Amber P.
Sharon, SC
Great service department
I've been mainly dealing with Thomas and he's been really great but everybody there the whole team is a super great team always willing to go the extra mile and help me with my vehicle maintenance.

Michael M.
Great customer service!
They heard a noise that I had not. Repaired under warranty. Tom is always a pleasure to work with.

DN
Donald N.
Lake Wylie, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
People are very friendly and helpful and honest.
People are very friendly and helpful and honest. Easy to make an appointment. Service is great.

RE
Robert E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
it was close to my house
they took very good care of me