Toby M.
Herkimer, NY
11/16/2019
change tires to snow!! tires
The staff was courteous and quick to respond. Really liked the coffee/tea service on a really cold day. Clean waiting room with TV and Wi-fi.
The work on my car was quick and efficient and they even wrapped my other tires so my car did not get dirty.
I keep coming back and recommend this facility to friends.

Don G.
Jeep Liberty
11/16/2019
awesome people,,,very good work, and good prices
I have been going here for few years,,they are the best place around this area to have work done on your vehicle

Cathy W.
Herkimer, NY
Dodge Avenger
10/30/2019
Service is great.
I had a issue with my window switch. It was under warranty and was replaced quickly and pleasantl;y .

LL
Laurie L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/23/2019
Very fair pricing
Great staff ( Tim ) honest, friendly and professional. Prices are great as well as the work performed. Will never go anywhere else for car maintenance.

roxanne h.
Frankfort, NY
10/19/2019
Awesome service!
Was very pleased, 4 seasons is a contracted provider through ARI for NYSOPWDD.
I had an incident where a valve stem broke off when I attempted to put air in tire. The service tech Will had to go by where I was to go to the shop for supplies approximately 60 min round trip. In stead this awesome service tech stopped to see if the spare donut would work. It did! I was back on site before the original time of arrival was up.
Thank you Will and Jess!

HS
Hayley S.
10/17/2019
Cheated customer
If I could rate my experience with them a zero out of five I would. I am a young college women who brought my car them in dire need of help. It was leaking transmission fluid extremely badly and I didn't know where from. I brought it to them to see where it was leaking from and to get it fixed for a fair price. And that was not what happened. I don't even believe they brought my car in the garage to look it. It was parked in the same exact spot I left it in the parking lot with the hood up in the pouring rain. All they really seemed to do was top of my transmission fluid but it did not take that much since I had just put some fluid in. They called me beforehand to say what was wrong with my car with an extremely high quote which I could not afford at this time. So I went down to pick up the car since i didn't have the money at this time. I was told various prices of what the cost of fixing would have been upon arrival. They then told me it was the upper transmission line that was leaking and was extremely hard to do and extremely expensive as per there book rate. I then found a family friend who is a professional
working mechanic and was able to give me a second look as to what was wrong with my car. I found out that it was actually the lower transmission line that had the leakage and was easier to fix and which had cost less than half of what four seasons told me and I was able to afford that amount. I definitely would not recommend any young women to go here as they took advantage of me. They charged me $50 to basically open the hood to see leaking fluid somewhere at the bottom of my car. I believe if I would have went there to fix the issue that they would have charged me additional money for the line that was actually broken along with the line they said was broken and was not. So any young women please take my advice and to stay away from four seasons garage so you do not get taken advantage of like I was.

Don G.
Jeep Liberty
10/16/2019
The people, there work, and the price
I have went to many places though out my life. No place does better work, and the people are awesome. wouldn't take my car anywhere else

Joyce B.
Frankfort, NY
10/15/2019
Wonderful service
I was disappointed in another service I received from another repair auto shop.. I looked for another one who did the work I needed. My son recommended 4 seasons. I made an appointment and was pleasantly surprised at the customer service. The gentlemen was very pleasant and the customer waiting room was very pleasant..
The work was completed quickly. When I drove my vehicle from the shop, I was even more pleased. The car drove like it was new..
I wrote on the repair sheet, very good repair.!! As a reference for myself if I ever need that type of repair again.. I was also pleased with the cost of the repair, it was very reasonable..
Great job, nice place, friendly service!!

JE
Jamie E.
10/10/2019
Tim crew awsome
Kind freindly service to be around timely job that has been in family for years thanks guys girls

WM
will M.
Dolgeville, NY
Nissan Murano
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Will said the business provided good service.

KD
Kimberly D.
10/05/2019
Friendly and not pushy.
They were very friendly and didn't try selling me only expensive tires. Explained everything and true to their word.

CP
Charlie P.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Charlie said the service was good..

KW
Karen W.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Karen said they are very happy with the service, and appreciate the staff going above and beyond.

John G.
Buick Enclave
10/02/2019
Needed help
I called Rick with a problem with my car after someone else tried to fix it. He reassured me not to worry and he would take care of it for me. They did and the car runs better than it did when it was new!
Thanks once again to Rick and his entire crew. They truly are the best!!

Bob/Karen B.

Carrie N.
New Hartford, NY
10/01/2019
4 Seasons is the best!
These guys are the best. They have serviced my 2012 Corolla for years and have always been honest and professional!! Thank you!

Hyundai TUCSON
10/01/2019
Friendly , helpful staff
The service is very good , comfortable waiting room ,knowledgeable staff , if and when the need arises I will be back 👍🏻

NM
Nancy and Bob M.
09/29/2019
Customer service!!!
The customer service and the work are great. These guys really care about their customers and they know how to fix and maintain cars. I have recommended them to all my friends.

BW
Bonnie and John W.
09/26/2019
Great people
The owner and staff have always treated me with respect. They explain everything to me in detail. They are great to work with

Jason R.
Volvo V70
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jason said this is a great business. Their service is always great. They always get him in and out quickly.