Sayyed S.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Unique
Great Service! esp Mathew is a no pressure, excellent service advisor- highly recommended!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review and the kind words! I truly appreciate it! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

WK
William K.
Pinckney, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2019 Category: Service
The service tech, Matt, is extremely knowledgeable on the service side and great to work with
MAtt has help us through some minor concerns with our vehicle and keeping us informed every step of the way. Great service attitude!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I am wrapping up your car now as we speak! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

GP
Georginne P.
Jackson, MI
2004 Hyundai Xg350
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming! Courteous! Professional! Efficient!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai. I also really appreciate the kind words...

SG
Stan G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
The scheduling of service was on time and accommodating. They have a shuttle if you need to leave the car for any extended period of time. The shop is clean. The service people are professional and competent. They even have cookies and beverages in the waiting room. Overall, it was a nice experience.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! I truly appreciate the kind words and am very proud that we offered you a great experience. We look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

HM
Howard M.
Saline, MI
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you very much for the nice comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and it is always a pleasure working with you!

Jae H.
Saline, MI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Excellence
Kind, comfortable
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for the great comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey!! Your feedback is very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

KR
Kerina R.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Fantastic service
As always, the service department at Fox is fantastic.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review and the kind words! If we do not see you before your trip, have an amazing one and we will see you when you return!

Jeffery G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and Quality
My experience was efficient with knowledgeable and personable personnel.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the wonderful 5 star review, and the kind remarks! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

EB
Eva B.
Jackson, MI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Factory Recall
The service with a smile and the car wash after service is done.
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey and the wonderful 5 star review! We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to many more years of service!

AA
Abas A.
09/27/2019
Very well experience and respected and I will recommend this dealership.
The very first second I walked in the fox hyundai in Ann Arbor I felt so calm because there was no pressure and they truly welcomed me to choose what was in my mind and from there they helped me pick the car that fits my needs and I just did that with peace of mind.

JE
Jill E.
White Lake, MI
09/26/2019
Great salesperson Alex
I contacted Fox Motors by phone regarding a Hyundai Santa Fe. Alex was so helpful I put a deposit on the vehicle right away. At delivery he was thorough and knowledgeable and very patient going over all the details. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would not hesitate to send family and friends to him at Fox 🦊

Michele C.
Roseville, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
Eric Rahrig is top notch in customer service. Rola, is great in sales too. I have purchased 2 cars from her. Have always been very pleased with the service I receive.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

It is always a pleasure!! Thank you so much for the Fantastic review and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! I really appreciate the kind words and we look forward to many more years of service!!

GG
Gary G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Eric is great!
Eric is always very kind and helpful.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and taking the time to fill out the survey!  Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

Bonnie H.
Grass Lake, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service and it was done quickly.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for great comments and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback and business are very important to us and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!

SA
Sonny A.
Chelsea, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/23/2019 Category: Service
good service,
They are experienced, good at their job, and honest.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey! Your feedback, trust and business are extremely important to us and we look forward to many more years of service!

Michelle H.
Milan, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Attentive service; friendly staff; quick service!
The gentleman behind the front desks are super accommodating and service is prompt and thorough - thank you!
MATTHEW S. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete the survey, the kind words and wonderful 5 star review! I look forward to many more years of service for you and your Hyundai!

Fox Hyundai of ANn Arbor

TI
Todd I.
Tecumseh, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
The only improvement needed here is a bigger waiting area. Eric provides excellent customer service.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

I am extremely pleased to hear you're a happy customer and we will continue to deliver the 5 star service you have come to know and enjoy!  Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to fill out this 5 star survey, we appreciate it!

BA
Bruce A.
Tecumseh, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Place is close to my work.
I made an oil change online the morning of. Eric got me in at the 3:30 time and out in a hour. It was great. Thank you. Bruce Angel
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 star review! I am glad we were able to get you in and out and we appreciate your feedback and business!

MN
Mamoon N.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Quick and easy experience. Eric was fantastic!
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you very much for the GREAT comments!  I really appreciate you taking the time to write this survey and the 5 star review! We work hard to provide exceptional customer service and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit! We look forward to many more years of service!

EG
Ellen G.
Ypsilanti, MI
09/17/2019 Category: Service
I have been having vehicles serviced here for the past 7 years or more and the service just gets better and better. Eric is so helpful and always answers my questions no matter how "ridiculous". They have a new feature that texts me what the techs have found and the cost estimate. No surprises at the end of the visit. I will only buy Hyundai and service at Fox.
Eric J R. from Fox Ann Arbor Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

It is always a pleasure and thank you very much for taking the time to write this thoughtful and AMAZING review! It is our mission to provide exceptional customer service and I am very glad we have been able to keep you satisfied for the past 7 years! We look forward to many more years of service!!