Mary L.
Malvern, PA
Honda Fit
10/06/2018
Always the best
Francis Auto is the best - dependable, honest, thorough, reliable, quick... everything you could want in a mechanic service. They will take great care of you like they have taken care of my family for over 25 years.

SD
Stacey D.
Chester Springs, PA
09/24/2018
Thanks
John,

Thanks again for the outstanding service provided over the years. When I left your shop on Friday, it felt like I was driving a brand new car. Thanks again !!!! Stacey Daniels

Raymond M.
09/11/2018
Honest evaluation of truck issues.
John provided me with an honest evaluation of the issues that needed to be corrected along with a priority of fixes. We now have a path forward.

DJ
Danielle J.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/21/2018
Able to get in quickly, ability to provide a loaner vehicle, vehicle was ready as promised, affordable
Will definitely be back for future service work

LA
Leeann A.
Nissan Rogue
08/14/2018
Quality Service
Always knowledgeable, friendly, quality service service, on time, at a fair price.

David B.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2018
Excellent service and fair pricing
They did a great job, very reliable and friendly.

Tom M.
Porsche 911
07/20/2018
Porsche Oil Change
Always a pleasure working with Francis Automotive. New tires next.
Thanks, John!

RE
Renee E.
06/01/2018
Always a great experience!
I love Francis Automotive! John always does a great job explaining everything. He’s extremely friendly. Work gets done quickly and correctly!

John P.
Nissan Armada
06/01/2018
Inspection and service
I was in for annual state inspection and ask for any recommended maintenance. All the work was performed in one day. I refer Francis Automotive to anyone who ask me for a honest company for service.

RP
Rich P.
Downingtown, PA
Lexus GS 350
05/18/2018
Automobile Service
The most on time and friendly service I've experienced in a very long time. They service three of our cars.

Joe R.
Malvern, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/25/2018
Another great experience at Francis Automotive!!!

Bob G.
04/24/2018
The OWNER!
You took especially great care of my brother and it's what I have come to expect. I am home with FA from now on!

Sherrie B.
04/11/2018
Professional trustworthy
Always accommodating and trustworthy.

Brandy G.
Coatesville, PA
Ford Flex
03/28/2018
Trustworthy
John Always goes out of his way.

GT
Gina T.
Chrysler 200
03/15/2018
Honest! Reliable! Accommodating!
Francis Automotive is a honest business, with great knowledgeable and friendly staff. Work is always done without issues to follow.

Bob G.
03/13/2018
The OWNER!
I can assure everyone that John runs a great shop and will take care of any and all items that you need for keeping your auto running smoothly. I strongly recommend his company.

Cathy B.
03/09/2018
Great service, very accommodating!
I've been a customer of Francis Auto ever since my warranty was up on my car. They are always very accommodating - often it's a last minute call due to a warning popping up. The owner is very nice and pricing seems fair. I would definitely recommend this shop to my friends and family!

TK
Todd K.
Newtown Square, PA
Acura MDX
02/15/2018
The staff at Francis Automotive are great.
When I take my car to Francis the staff makes me feel welcome and confident that my car care will be done with the highest quality and the right price. Something that is not easy to find these days.

Todd

MT
Mary T.
Newtown Square, PA
02/09/2018
A little bit of this and a little bit of that
Car is getting older (2011) but it's an Outback, so I expect it to last forever. Brought it in for the usual oil change, wiper blades and an unexplainable gas smell. All was taken care of and I'm good to go. I feel safe and that's very important. I especially appreciate how John explains the problem and gives options, when possible.

Brian B.
Downingtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/09/2018
Francis Automotive
What can I say but another happy service from Francis Automotive! John and his team are always very honest with me as my car ages. I worry about putting money into and John always steers me in the right direction and makes sense of the decision that we come to mutually! Thank you for your honesty as that is a key part of why I keep coming back!