WT

Sheldon D.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/21/2020
Amazing Service
One of the best decisions I've made was switching to Francis Automotive for all of my mechanical work. John is always friendly, responsive, and does a thorough job. He even handled all the communication with the extended warranty company on one of my vehicles and helped us get about $800 in repair work covered.

RE
Renee E.
08/18/2020
The best service as always!
Called John first thing in the morning about an issue I noticed with my vehicle the night before. He got me in and diagnosed the issue quickly and he had my vehicle up and running by early afternoon. Excellent service as always!

Carl H.
08/14/2020
High standards
They take pride in their work problems with parts, they make it right.

Mike L.
Coatesville, PA
08/10/2020
John got our car in for service quickly and found problems that would affect the upcoming annual inspection. Got it all done, including inspection and back to us the same day. Now we won't have to give it up again in just about a month for annual inspection. He's great at keeping a 2007 trust worthy and ready to take off anytime!

Curt W.
08/09/2020
A Little Red in the Face
The notice for maintenance was timely and appreciated. What I DIDN'T expect was the discovery that my inspection sticker was out-of-date (by only a little, but still out-of-date!!). John caught it (bless his soul) and did the inspection. My grateful thanks for that catch and resolution. The maintenance was accomplished quickly, and the bill was delightfully minimal.

David S.
Phoenixville, PA
08/05/2020
John and his team at Frances are always accommodating to my schedule. I can always expect a phone call telling me that something with my car Is due for repair and would I like to get it done before it fails! They are always looking out for their customers! Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

MF
Mary F.
Toyota Avalon
08/04/2020
Most Honest Automotive Business
I went to Pep Boys for a PA State Inspection, they listed about 5 things needed to pass, including new shocks, all which would have cost more than $700. My neighbor who is a mechanic looked at my shocks and thought they were fine, and replied that business at Pep Boys must be slow. So I took my Toyota over to Francis, because a woman where I bought my car from said they were great. She gave me their name about a year ago but I always kept it. I took my car over to Francis where they inspected it and everything passed. They did give me several helpful recommendations, but as far as I am concerned- they are HONEST, which in the automotive world mean everything to me. I will be using Francis from now on!

DF
David F.
07/31/2020
Service is always thorough, honest and dependable.
I have been taking my cars to Francis Automotive Services for more than a quarter- century...a long time....and my experiences have always been the same.....excellent. I have NO plans to even consider having my cars serviced at another shop in the days to come.

AD
Andy D.
Honda Fit
07/17/2020
Another great job by Francis!
Took my 2008 Honda Fit in for inspection and oil change. Not surprised to hear it needed brakes and shocks. John got the work done quickly and for a good price. Highly recommend Francis!

BW
Ben W.
Chadds Ford, PA
Great job!
John did a wonderful job on my Ford Escape. It was a busy day with his help on vacation but he still managed to get everything done quickly and efficiently. He even had a nice little Toyota available to loan to me! Perfect!

Michelle L.
Thorndale, PA
Best service great staff
best in business

JJ
Janice J.
07/05/2020
Top Quality Service
When our former mechanic retired, he recommended Francis Automotive. We now know why. Scheduling service appointments is easy with convenient after hours drop off if needed. Communication about service needs and costs is excellent and work is completed on a timely basis by trained professionals to customer’s satisfaction. Service documentation and reminders are thorough and complete. The atmosphere is helpful and friendly. We are 100% satisfied with Francis Automotive.

JJ
Janice J.
07/01/2020
Excellent Experience
Easy to schedule. Competent Service. Good communication. Friendly atmosphere.

Susan S.
07/01/2020
Quick and Personal Service
I brought my Honda CR-V in for a yearly inspection that had been delayed for two months because of COVID-19. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could sit outside in the shade to wait and was happy with the care taken to ensure my safety- no contact, masks and wiping down the steering wheel before I got back in my car. The entire process took less than half an hour. I'm so happy with the service at Francis Automotive that I took a business card to pass on to my son who recently moved to the area.