RE
Renee E.
06/01/2018
Always a great experience!
I love Francis Automotive! John always does a great job explaining everything. He’s extremely friendly. Work gets done quickly and correctly!

John P.
Nissan Armada
06/01/2018
Inspection and service
I was in for annual state inspection and ask for any recommended maintenance. All the work was performed in one day. I refer Francis Automotive to anyone who ask me for a honest company for service.

RP
Rich P.
Lexus GS 350
05/18/2018
Automobile Service
The most on time and friendly service I've experienced in a very long time. They service three of our cars.

Joe R.
Malvern, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/25/2018
Another great experience at Francis Automotive!!!

Bob G.
04/24/2018
The OWNER!
You took especially great care of my brother and it's what I have come to expect. I am home with FA from now on!

Sherrie B.
04/11/2018
Professional trustworthy
Always accommodating and trustworthy.

Brandy G.
Coatesville, PA
Ford Flex
03/28/2018
Trustworthy
John Always goes out of his way.

GT
Gina T.
Chrysler 200
03/15/2018
Honest! Reliable! Accommodating!
Francis Automotive is a honest business, with great knowledgeable and friendly staff. Work is always done without issues to follow.

Bob G.
03/13/2018
The OWNER!
I can assure everyone that John runs a great shop and will take care of any and all items that you need for keeping your auto running smoothly. I strongly recommend his company.

Cathy B.
03/09/2018
Great service, very accommodating!
I've been a customer of Francis Auto ever since my warranty was up on my car. They are always very accommodating - often it's a last minute call due to a warning popping up. The owner is very nice and pricing seems fair. I would definitely recommend this shop to my friends and family!

TK
Todd K.
Newtown Square, PA
Acura MDX
02/15/2018
The staff at Francis Automotive are great.
When I take my car to Francis the staff makes me feel welcome and confident that my car care will be done with the highest quality and the right price. Something that is not easy to find these days.

Todd

MT
Mary T.
Newtown Square, PA
02/09/2018
A little bit of this and a little bit of that
Car is getting older (2011) but it's an Outback, so I expect it to last forever. Brought it in for the usual oil change, wiper blades and an unexplainable gas smell. All was taken care of and I'm good to go. I feel safe and that's very important. I especially appreciate how John explains the problem and gives options, when possible.

Brian B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/09/2018
Francis Automotive
What can I say but another happy service from Francis Automotive! John and his team are always very honest with me as my car ages. I worry about putting money into and John always steers me in the right direction and makes sense of the decision that we come to mutually! Thank you for your honesty as that is a key part of why I keep coming back!

PJ
Peggy J.
Malvern, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/01/2018
Fantastic Service!
I totally trust John Francis for honest advise and Great Service!

Rita W.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2018
I come to Francis Automotive because of John. I trust him in all aspects of servicing my car. He always takes the time to explain things in a manner that I can understand.

KR
Ken R.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2018
Service maintenance
Reliable, trustworthy, and efficient with recommended repairs.

Mary Beth D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/16/2018
Always a great jo
I love taking my cars to Francis auto. It is easy to get an appointment to either wait for the car or drop it off. They stand by their work and their prices are great. They were recommended by a friend who has been taking their cars here for years. I will be too.

Sharon M.
01/13/2018
Awesome service
Thank you for your prompt and reliable service! Much appreciated!!

CF
Chuck F.
01/04/2018
Quality service
Always friendly and a high standard of quality will keep me coming back.

NF
Noreen F.
Hyundai Tucson
12/30/2017
Inspection and oil change
My vehicle was inspected promptly and I was advised of age repairs needing to be done after passing inspection. Very reliable, trustworthy repair service. They even offer loaner vehicle if needed. Going back next week for age repairs. Thanks!