Frankie And Johnnies Garage

CHIP C.
11/23/2019
The best service.
Honest. Reliable. And Reasonable.

DT
Diana T.
Kia Sportage
11/19/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic and staff
I am a widowed single mom with 3 disabled children. Because of this status, I often am taking advantage of financially. This is truly an issue when I need to repair our family car. We live on SSI benefits and our budget is minimal.
Frankie and Johnnies staff has always been very fair and clear. I know when I take the family car there, I am going to be given
excellent service, with out being sold something I don't need. The car comes back with the problem resolved and money remaining in our checking account. Thanks so much to this wonderful owner!!!! Diana T

Denise W.
Scion tC
11/15/2019
Great service!!
This was my first visit here..... just had basic oil change and rotation done. they were great. I will be back as they
seemed very professional and knowledgeable.
Frankie B. from Frankie And Johnnies Garage responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Denise! We look forward to seeing you again.

BG
Betsy G.
10/31/2019
The Best!
Over the years I have taken in 3 different vehicles and I've always been very happy with the result. Great people! Very knowledgeable Mechanics. Five plus stars!
Frankie B. from Frankie And Johnnies Garage responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Betsy for the great review and your loyalty!

Diane D.
10/29/2019
Trusted mechanics, great service
I have been coming to Frankie and Johnnies Garage now for about six months. I can't rave enough about the friendliness, service and fair prices. They explain everything in terms I can understand. They are my garage now and I won't go anywhere else.
Frankie B. from Frankie And Johnnies Garage responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Diane for the great review! We appreciate your business.

Brandon B.
10/23/2019
They really care
They guys at this shop really care about your car and want to make it affordable to upkeep. I had an issue with my brakes and Frank initially thought the calipers may have been busted but was able to dig deeper to fix the issue saving me a fortune.
Frankie B. from Frankie And Johnnies Garage responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks Brandon! I hope we can help you again in the future.

Mala P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/21/2019
Repair work
We had a great experience with Frankie and Johnie. It us a no nonsense place, they gave us a very quick estimate and fixed iyr car in a couple iof days. Did a treat job, I highly recommend their services.

TG
Tyson G.
Lisle, IL
Subaru Legacy
10/16/2019
Frank has the best prices and does the best work
Hands down, Frank does the best work in the Chicago Suburbs for the best price. I just got an oil change this time but I’ve used him for all maintenance since I went to him for brakes and a tire rotation earlier this year. I’ve referred other people to who that come back to me with the same feedback. Don’t go anywhere else.

MJ
Matt J.
10/16/2019
Very good honest service
I needed two front lights replaced and couldn't do it myself due to other parts being in the way. Frankie said the front bumper has to be removed on my car so the cost would be $196, which is in the range I expected. Much to my surprise when I picked up the vehicle the cost was only $152 as the mechanic said he was able to complete the work faster than quoted. That's very honest service and they could have easily charged me the full price. Will definitely take my vehicle there again for service.

EF
ELIZIBETH /LIBBY F.
10/14/2019
Best price on a new transmission
Frank really worked with me to get a very reasonable price for a new transmission for my SUV. I was seriously considering buying a new car and Frank didn’t pressure me in my decision making process. I decided to go ahead with the new transmission, and now my SUV runs great!

Christian H.
Mercury Comet
10/10/2019
Brake Problems with an Ancient Car
I have an older car, 1965 to be exact. It isn't anything special or show worthy, I happen to drive it everyday. Taking it back to drum braking systems they were still able to furnish them for the battlewagon and get the work done in a few days time. There was a problem with the brakes however, a little out of balance or warped I can't exactly remember. They sent them off to a machine shop to fix the error and got them back on the next day without a bit of extra cost. 11 out of 10 would get car fixed there again... just hopefully not too soon.

Celeste M.
Batavia, IL
10/09/2019
Exceptional service and quality work! I will return for all my car service needs!

Mike B.
Honda Element
09/26/2019
Checking charging
They were great got me in the next morning, after I called the afternoon before. Dropped off in the morning and confirmed the charging was ok, ran several different checks. Minimal charge GREAT!!!

Robert H.
Dodge Durango
09/25/2019
Outstanding Auto Shop!!!
We tried F&J's shop based on a recommendation from my parents who have been using the shop for several years. After having a bad experience with a mechanic in our home town we asked Frankie if he could give us a 2nd opinion on a needed repair: His advice was great, we monitored the problem to diagnose the issue to confirm the issue, which was refreshing since so many other mechanics we've encountered simply want to pour money into a repair that may or may not be the real issue. Frankie is a great guy, he'd be a great next door neighbor - A guy who helps you fix a problem and then you have a couple of beers on the patio sharing stories. F&J's is now our sole-source for work on our vehicles - 5+ stars - Cheers!!!

GG
George G.
Batavia, IL
Lincoln Town Car
09/25/2019
Very professional service
It is hard to find someone who treats a 20 year old Lincoln Town Car with over 200.000 miles on it as if it was his own every day car