WM
Wally M.
Buick LaCrosse
08/18/2019
great personnel and service.
vehicles Their service is friendly honest and well done. My vehicles have found a permanent service and repair home.

SP

Jeremy M.
Volvo C30
08/09/2019
A/C Compressor
Frankie was very professional and empathetic when I required my A)C compressor to be replaced. I highly recommend Frankie & Johnnie's Garage.

RL
Rick L.
Plainfield, IL
Nissan Titan
08/08/2019
The best mechanic around
Frank and his are the best. Always fix one the 1st trip.

TG
Tyson G.
Lisle, IL
Subaru Legacy
07/31/2019
Frankie and Johnny’s is the best!
This is my second time to Frankie and Johnnies. First they replaced my brakes and rotors for a great price and I was able to drive to Florida and back the next day with no issues. I was so happy with the service and the prices I went back today for an oil change, tire rotation, and headlight replacement. Frank did it all for less than what I was paying for just an oil change at the last place I went to. I won’t go anywhere else for any auto maintenance or repairs from now on!
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your business.

DAVE M.
Plainfield, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
07/25/2019
Fantastic Service
As usual Frankie & Johnnies did a great job. Frank and his guys are the only place I take my cars. He is fair and doesn't try to up-sell you services you don't need. Highly recommended.

Acura RL
07/18/2019
Professional and trustworthy
A car repair company you can trust !!!

DN
Daniel N.
Volkswagen Passat
07/16/2019
Fair pricing and straight shooter!
Frank,

You are an honest person in a not so honest industry, which I've experienced when dealing with the dealerships. If you are a customer looking for fair prices, honest feedback on what needs to be done, and no surprises when you get the bill, then Frankie & Johnnie's Garage is the place to go. They correctly diagnose your car issues and make the actual repairs needed to get you back on the road. No "parts roulette" games like some dealers play, where parts are replaced until the problem is fixed, but never knowing which part was actually the fault of your problem. I recommend them highly!

Thanks for the great service and quick turnaround!
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks you so much for the kind words and your business.

Sincerely

EF
ELIZIBETH /LIBBY F.
07/13/2019
Top Rate Shop!
I’ve been going to Frankie and Johnnie’s for a few years, and they’ve always done a great job on my cars. They’re honest, skilled, dependable, and gracious.

AT
Aditya Ari T.
Lexus IS 250
07/12/2019
Honesty, integrity, work quality and price
I’m a repeat customer there! What more to tell ? Great guys, and Workman ship
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our shop. We appreciate it and you!

06/28/2019
Excellent work, fair price
We have taken our Outback for two different services and been very pleased with the quality of their work, their pricing, integrity and timeliness. Our SUbraru dealer wanted to charge us several thousand dollars for something that turned out to be a $400 fix at Franie & Johnnies.
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 07/13/2019

We appreciate your business.

DJ
David J.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/21/2019
Great service and honest pricing
I have been going there for over 0 years and always had a great experience. They are very talented and experienced mechanics that offer realistic solutions to automotive problems at honest and reasonable prices. I wouldn't take my cars any other place. Simply, they are the best around!
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for being our customer.

Rebecca B.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2019
Quick and friendly
Frank was wonderful to deal with. He fixed my vehicle, made sure it was road worthy and safe for my kids and had it back to me in two days. He made the whole process easy, hassle free, and quick! I am very happy with the services received and the proximity of the shop to my home. I will definitely be going back for any needed work in the future and also recommend to all my friends and family!
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 07/13/2019

We know you have a lot of choices for auto repair and we are so glad you chose us.

Diane D.
Land Rover LR3
06/04/2019
Trusted Service
I took my car to Frankie and Johnnies garage for the first time this week. I called on Friday and was told to bring it in on Monday. They were all very professional. Did a great job and very reasonably priced. When I went to pick up the car they took the time to explain what they did and why. I will be taking all my cars here from now on.
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for being our customer.

TG
Tyson G.
Lisle, IL
Subaru Legacy
05/21/2019
Frank is awesome!
I showed up this morning needing all 4 breaks replaced and Frank got it done in a matter of a few hours and did an exceptional job for a great price! You can’t beat Frankie and Johnny’s if you need automotive work done! I will highly recommend them to friends and family.

Nicholas O.
05/21/2019
Incredible Service
I had an issue with my car that I was dreading getting repaired because I was worried about how long it would take and the cost. I went to Frankie and Johnnies Garage and they were able to figure out the problem and fix the issue in less than four hours in the same day for a price lower than expected. The people in the office were very nice and professional. Even though I am moving a distance away, I plan to still use their services when my car starts to act up, as long as it can make the drive there!

Brad B.
05/17/2019
Grateful for the Service!
I brought my car in for a gear shift problem, and it got fixed quickly, and at a fair price. When I drove it home, the steering was still feeling weird -- something that I had assumed was tied to the gear shift problem, so I brought it right back to have that looked at. Frankie was apologetic for not addressing that problem the first time I brought the car in, but that's the thing I really liked about taking my car there -- they fix the problem you have and don't come back t you with a giant laundry list of other things they just happened to have noticed and want to fix for you. Other car repair places do that kind of thing, and it always feels like they are just trying to extort more money out of me. Frankie and Johnnies treat me honestly, without looking for more ways to dip into my wallet. Oh, and they got the steering fixed quickly and fairly, too.

The only thing that I would suggest is to make sure that someone is there with the door unlocked at 7AM, when the posted hours say it opens. I had to catch a train and couldn't wait around for someone to arrive, but I was hoping to speak to someone when i dropped the car off. The communication by phone was great, but I'd just like to see someone there when it says they open.

CHRIS C.
Cadillac Escalade
05/12/2019
Excellent service at a good price. Very knowledgeable mechanics. They are able to diagnose rhe problem quickly and accurately. I would highly recommend taking your car here. I have used them ma y times.

CK
Chris K.
Hyundai Veracruz
04/25/2019
Good work at reasonable price.
Got me in right away and got my car back on the road at a reasonable price. Great customer service.

Joshua G.
Volkswagen Golf
04/15/2019
A great garage with knowledgable mechanics
Everything was done quickly, economically, and the guys were great to talk to. This will be my new garage for all my automotive needs (that they can do). Highly recommend!
Frankie B. from Frankie & Johnnies Garage responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your business and kind words.