Franklin Auto Repair & Smog

Gerald F.
Sacramento, CA
08/16/2019
Dishonest
I came for an AC check ..
Diagnostic total = $85
I left my car there, told i will be given a call back when it's ready. 4 hrs later I call i was told it ready for pick up. I went to pick up the car, the receipt indicated the mecanhinc put 1 bottle of freez-on and no leaks found at this time.
3 weeks later gone bye, wife complain car is not blowing cold air. I called back, spoke with Mr. Chan directly (owner) was told to bring the car in back for a check. I'm thinkin to myself might be the compressor. Went there brought car in wait 45 mintues ...
He said Car ready, it is the Compressor he stated $600 for labor and parts and repair, I figure he brought my car to the back they never worked on it. They probably never worked on it the first time.
That very same day, I went to a different shop, explain what happen to see if franklin smog is Honest or Disohnest
The other shop, did a diagnostic...
No leak was found, compressor seems to be in good shape, and seems like freeon- was overfilled. Now car blowing colder air then before total cost $55.00 ...
I never knew this place to be Dishonest ...
Lost a good customer. I hope Mr. Chan reads this ...he knows who I am. I'm very disappointed was dishonest to me. I have been a customer in the pass, we had no problem.

Terrance M.
Citrus Heights, CA
Honda Accord
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Terrance said his vehicle did not pass the smog test and the business was expensive. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.