Franklin Auto Repair & Smog

GF
Gerald F.
08/16/2019
Dishonest
I came for an AC check ..
Diagnostic total = $85
I left my car there, told i will be given a call back when it's ready. 4 hrs later I call i was told it ready for pick up. I went to pick up the car, the receipt indicated the mecanhinc put 1 bottle of freez-on and no leaks found at this time.
3 weeks later gone bye, wife complain car is not blowing cold air. I called back, spoke with Mr. Chan directly (owner) was told to bring the car in back for a check. I'm thinkin to myself might be the compressor. Went there brought car in wait 45 mintues ...
He said Car ready, it is the Compressor he stated $600 for labor and parts and repair, I figure he brought my car to the back they never worked on it. They probably never worked on it the first time.
That very same day, I went to a different shop, explain what happen to see if franklin smog is Honest or Disohnest
The other shop, did a diagnostic...
No leak was found, compressor seems to be in good shape, and seems like freeon- was overfilled. Now car blowing colder air then before total cost $55.00 ...
I never knew this place to be Dishonest ...
Lost a good customer. I hope Mr. Chan reads this ...he knows who I am. I'm very disappointed was dishonest to me. I have been a customer in the pass, we had no problem.

Terrance M.
Citrus Heights, CA
Honda Accord
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Terrance said his vehicle did not pass the smog test and the business was expensive. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.

GN
Guy N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Guy said the business was slow. They told him it would take 1 hour, but it took over 2 hours, because there were problems with his smog test. He is planning to go back soon for more repairs.

James W.
California
Honda Accord
08/23/2016 Category: Service
James said they did a good job and his friend recommended them to him.

AA
Angelica A.
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Angelica said this business could have been better. She would recommend them to others.

LC
Levell C.
Elk Grove, CA
Chrysler Town
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Levell said the business provided good service and he plans to go back.

LJ
LAURA J.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/24/2016
Great Neighborhood Service
it is a great neighborhood service with good service and reasonable prices

JV
John V.
Chrysler 300M
04/16/2016 Category: Service
John said the service is good.

RD
Raymard D.
California
Oldsmobile Delta 88
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Raymard said he was very happy and pleased with the business.

Alvaro M.
Marysville, CA
Ford Econoline
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Alvaro said he would recommend the business for service.

JIM M.
Very good

Tami S.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said he is happy with the services provided by this business. He feels like he was in and out fast and was not overcharged.

AK
Allen K.
Pontiac Firebird
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Allen said after the work was done, there was a leak in the exhaust system. He decided not to come back because it was a big hassle.

CG
CALVIN G.
12/29/2016
THE PRICE'S AND THE EFFECTIVE TIMING TO THE COMPLETENESS OF THE WORK.
THE EMPLOYEE'S HERE ALWAY'S GET TO THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM AND FIX IT TO THE CORE OF THE REPAIR AND OR REPLACEMENT.

TG
TROY or ROSIE G.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/30/2016
Great Job
I have been taking my car to Franklin Auto for quite sometime now. I had a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier that I first begin to take there and they took very good care of my car as well as myself. Mr. Cheng always make sure everything is taken care of and care fixed right the first time. He gives a time when it should be done and he never fails to call you. I have never had to take my car back a second time. I will be a forever customer with Franklin Auto thanks for a great shop and great employees that take care of its customers. Keep up the great work that is done there.