AH
Buda, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/04/2020
Very thorough and Patient
I had a Jetta WV that I’ve always taken to a VW dealership but because of COVID the two shops in Austin were backed up a month and the other three weeks. A friend recommended me to Franks Automotive. I was nervous being that VW always pushes to only get it repaired with a VW dealer. Anyhow, Colton was very patient with explaining what needed to be done with my car. Got it fixed and it’s running great. Thank you!

MIA C.
Mesquite, TX
Honda Civic Si
07/31/2020
Awesome service
Brought my daughters car in due to her AC not cooling!!! They had it fixed in no time!

Nissan Maxima
07/30/2020
Communicated clearly
Excellent service!

JAMES H.
Wimberley, TX
07/21/2020
Jeep Cherokee
Great service and wonderful to do business with. I could not be any happier with the work you did on my Jeep. I will be back with my Suburban. Thank you.

JOE M.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/21/2020
No wait, helped me in and out in less than an hour
I came in first thing on a Monday morning with a bad battery. They ran a diagnostic test right away and found that the battery was bad. The battery was replaced and programmed into the car within half an hour. In and out in less than an hour. Great friendly competent service.

Honda Civic Sdn
07/16/2020
Great and fast service!
Took my car in to get it looked at, Franks was able to fix the problem!

NM
NICK M.
Lincoln Navigator
07/07/2020
AAA Travel inspection
I want to thank Frank's automotive and they're excellent staff for providing me priceless customer service.!!!

JAMIE D.
07/03/2020
Great Job as always
I was out and about and the car sounded like it didn’t want to start. Called Frank’s, brought it over, they replaced the battery. I was back on the road in less than an hour. Thanks, guys.

ABEL B.
Dodge Challenger
07/02/2020
Fast, friendly & accurate
Thank you Frank's for doing a good job on my car! I am very pleased with the work. Awesome mechanics!

JUAN C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/30/2020
Professional automotive care service
Very professional, courteous, respectful, and reasonable prices. Did an awesome job on my car in a very timely manner. Definitely would recommend Franks Automotive.

PC
PEGGY C.
06/30/2020
Friendly and trustworthy
As I mentioned very trustworthy and pleasant

JASON P.
Cadillac Brougham
06/25/2020
Service is outstanding will not go anywhere else

KATHALEEN S.
Seguin, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
06/24/2020
Corvette repair
Another repair on the corvette. I trust Frank’s in San Marcos. Had a tune up and throttle belt done. Frank took care of the warranty paperwork while I was there. I spent the day there while it was getting done. Friendly environment.

GS