TR
Tim R.
San Marcos, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he was in and out and he really appreciates all of the work that was done.

joseph W.
Chevrolet Nova
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business did an excellent job. Colton was awesome and kept him updated on the progress.

Jalen C.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jalen said he has been a customer since college and the service was good. He said the business offers AAA discounts which helped him out a lot.

FL
FRANK L.
03/29/2019
Great work
Great staff and great service

CG
CAROL G.
Saturn VUE
03/22/2019
Quality Seervice
I have used Frank's Automotive for over ten years because they are friendly, trustworthy, and service-oriented. Wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

AG
ALEX G.
Kyle, TX
Mitsubishi Montero
03/20/2019
The Service, Skills, Atmosphere, the friendliness & courtesy that you receive at Frank's Automotive!!
We have been customers at Frank's Automotive for a number of years because of their great Service, reliablity, prompt appointments & the quality of work performed. They are great at meeting your appointment & finishing at the time given. They treat you with the utmost respect!!

Joshua B.
Blanco, TX
Jeep Cherokee
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was decent. The work was done promptly.

Shawn M.
Toyota Tundra
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the service is good, and he feels they are honest. He stated he feels really good around those guys. He really likes the staff, and they treat him and his wife very well. It is always a good experience.

BT
Bob T.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mi. She said she likes the service at the business. The customer service is very satisfying and friendly.

Bailey H.
Nissan Murano
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Bailey said it took a little longer than she expected. They were great on communication as to when her vehicle would be done and they kept her informed throughout.

Outstanding Communication
Frank's Automotive was very responsive to my requests for information throughout the course of my car's time in their shop. They were very good about getting back to me with quotes, time estimates, and were thorough in describing the problems with my car, as I am somebody who is not very car-literate.

ES
EDWARD S.
Volvo C70
Car worked great !
These guys are good guys they took care of me and gave me a honest quote. They aren’t trying to get over on you and they do quality work. My c70 drove like new after getting my motor remounted. Definitely recommend 10/10!

KF
KATHERINE F.
New Braunfels, TX
Acura TL
Customer Service and Repair Work You Can Trust
I've always been very impressed with the quality of repairs and the customer service provided at Frank's Automotive in San Marcos. Colton in particular is amazing! I always know that he'll shoot straight with me and he's very proactive in keeping me informed.

RA
Rebecca A.
New Braunfels, TX
12/11/2018
I cant even express the amount of gratitude I owe to Frank and his team! They were absolutely excellent! I was very stressed with all the problems I didn’t realize I had. Frank's Automotive was very through and caught all the problems another mechanic didn’t. Their service was excellent. They provided another level of high class service that I have never experienced before and they went above and beyond their duties to make sure that I was not stressed anymore. I am so happy with the work they’ve done that I immediately needed to write a review for them because they deserve all the credit and more.

Ron G.
Rude employees
From as soon as I walked in the door the employees there were lazy and seemed to be day dreaming. They had a few customers waiting and they had 2 employees that were not doing anything. Did not ask anyone how they could help. When I finally got to the counter, they talked to me as if I was stupid. I asked why labor was so expensive. I guess it takes them an hour to un-screw each bolt they work on because they charged me way more for labor then they first told me.

GD
George D.
Terrible service
I had some car trouble asked them to take a look, charged me way more than we originally agreed upon. Instead of making sure I was okay with the new price they decided to go ahead and work on it anyways. Now I'm stuck paying way more than I can afford and I DID NOT GIVE them the go ahead to replace the parts.

CD
Chris D.
Worst Mechanic shop
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
They will rip you off. Charged me $345 for my alternator when I found the OEM for $150. I asked them to show we where they bought the alternator (made out of diamonds, for that price) and they couldn't show me the website where they found it from. I asked them if I could take the alternator out and not be charged, they gave me a b.s. answer saying I couldn't. Worst company I have ever come across. Please, for the love of god, do NOT go here.

RAY C.
03/08/2018
Diagnostic Process needs improvement.
The diagnostic process took to long. Unable to diagnosis the problem. Not efficient. My truck was kept at the shop for more than 5 days. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I take my family's cars there for repairs. I intend to stay with Frank's Automotive.

LF
larry f.
Wimberley, TX
03/07/2018
2005 Jeep Repair
2-19-18 -11:30 am Vehicle delivered to Franks. 2-21 - Call from Franks informing me that the problem was the Transfer Case and would get a used part from junk yard to replace. 2-23- No call from Franks so I call them at 5 pm. They report that Transfer Case was installed but now, it is stuck in 4 low wheel drive. Trying to diagnose. 2-27 - still no response from Franks. I have to call them to get update. Now they say there is some kind of code that is causing it to stick in low. Checking with manufacturer. 2-29 10 am. Franks report is they think there may be a problem with differential. I start an internet search to diagnose myself. After an hour search I find an identical situation with a solution that solved the problem. 11:30 I call Franks and give them the info to solve my vehicles problem. Said they would check it out and get back to me in an hour. 5 pm still no response. I call and talk to a supervisor named Bob. He says he was never informed. I sent him link to article from internet. An hour later he calls me back and informs me they would try this solution and have my vehicle ready 3-2 afternoon. At 5:30 pm I get call from Bob informing me an additional part will be needed to finish repair. Will order and get to it first thing 3-5. Finally I called at 5pm and they said was repaired and I could pick up. As far as I'm concerned, this whole ordeal was handled by Franks incompetently. Pretty sad that a customer has to diagnose repair himself. Will never use them again.

ZD
zoe d.
Spring, TX
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Zoe said everything went smoothly, and she would recommend the business for service.