AG
Kyle, TX
Buick Enclave
05/15/2021
Check Engine Light
My check engine light had come on in my Buick and then went off, so I knew there wasn't much Frank & Associates could do unless the check engine light came on again and stayed on, which is what happened. When I took it in, Frank diagnosed the problem immediately and was able to fix it. As usual, Frank and associates treated me with the upmost respect. I had left my car there overnight so that they could get started the next day and get the proper parts, which is what happened. My car was fixed the next day.

Kendra M.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/15/2021
Integrity
I have been using Frank’s for about 15 years and am so grateful I found this shop. The service is great but what makes them really stand out is the honesty and customer service. They treat everyone as if they are special and will work with you to be sure that you’re vehicle is running well.

05/14/2021
Friendly staff!

AW
ANITA W.
Nissan Rogue
05/14/2021
Professional
My repairs were handled quickly and as promised in a professional manner.

TR
TIM R.
San Marcos, TX
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/10/2021
Good, fair, service and advice on autos.
The staff at Frank's has always been straightforward with me. I can count on them for a fair assessment of my auto repair problem. They are gracious whether I choose to have the repair done or not. I haven't ever had a big $ surprise on the bill after the work is done. It has always been the same as the quote or only a small difference.

KATHALEEN S.
Seguin, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
04/30/2021
Major repair work on my corvette. Colton has gone out of his way to help me as I am not mechanically inclined, he explains everything to me so I understand. All the employees are very nice. And when I had to take to dealership, Colton called and explained everything to them so the information they received was correct.

Jeffery\Loriann C.
Lockhart, TX
04/26/2021
Truck repairs
Franks service department with Colten doing everything to make sure all is right.

VS

Wimberley, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/22/2021
Courtesy and professionalism
I was hoping that changing out Oil Pressure sensor/ switch would remedy my oil pressure light from dinging when the car is idling...didn't happen, my bad. Will need to have diagnostic run to find out what's wrong. Will schedule that in a week or so. Thank you.

AT
ART T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/21/2021
2016 Toyota Tundra
Brought my Tundra in because Toyota dealer recommended a new motor from $10k to 13k due to oil sludge and white smoke from tailpipe. Frank's recommended they look at it first, Frank's found a solution a fixed my truck. Thank you Frank's.

AR
ALEX R.
Lexus ES 330
04/21/2021
Honest reliable work
I have been going to Frank's for years with multiple cars and the work is always great and the he's an honest guy today I went with a rotor situation and he only charged me for the front rotors because the back were fine good honest work

04/15/2021
Highly recommend
Very professional and helped out as much as they could.

AG
ALEX G.
Kyle, TX
Buick Enclave
04/14/2021
As Always, Frank & his technicians provide excellent service! They are very courteous & friendly! They treat me like family, which is very important to me! Their waiting area is very clean & comfortable!!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/14/2021
My car needed a LOT of work, having not serviced it regularly during the Covid lockdowns. Frank’s did a great job getting it in good working condition.

HC
HUNTER C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/10/2021
Timely and good customer service
I came in with expecting a normal mechanic shop but they are way better than any place I’ve been too. They gave me a full and thorough diagnostic of my car and it was in and out of the shop super quick. 10/10 recommend