MARY H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/25/2020
Car repairs
Colton was a breath of fresh air. Very helpful and professional and he contacted along the way to let me know what was going on with the process. I would most definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

Barry B.
11/20/2020
Friendly staff, quality service
Quick, friendly service. High quality work, at a reasonable price. Nobody ever likes forking out a lot of money, but it really helps when the work is this well done

PD
PATRICK D.
11/11/2020
fantastic
truly phenomenal work and communication. 10/10 will return and suggest to anyone that'll listen

11/06/2020
Great Customer Service
I would highly recommend Franks Automotive to everyone I know! Very knowledgeable and dependable and great service.

JAMES H.
Kyle, TX
Chevrolet Lumina
11/04/2020
Great service and affordable price
Every time I go into Frank’s Automotive, I would received explanation of the work that the vehicle would need, the cost, the discount, that helps in cost and the great services that I would receive from Mr. Perez, I also like the website they send to me of the car pictures, indicating of what wrong with the car and what they are going to do of the work.

ROGELIO M.
11/03/2020
Friendly
Colton was very informative and honest about the repair of my vehicle.

JUSTIN H.
Dodge Charger
10/23/2020
fast and affordable
went in to get a new alt and they had it done within 2 hours and ready for me to go and the manager is really nice. thanks guys

BC
BLANCA C.
Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2020
Quick and affordable
Went in and got my car serviced. They were quick, and did a great job. They were honest and didn’t try to sell me anything.

CLAIR M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/22/2020
Frank’s has Great Service
Great group. Very thorough and came recommended from another mechanic shop. Worked with our extended warranty and fixed our car for a fair price. They have the equipment to run diagnostics!

10/21/2020
Friendly Staff, Easy to get an Appointment
My alternator broke yesterday and I was able to get in today and everything was taken care of. They got me the best deal they could and updated me on what was going in every step of the way.

EZ
EZEKIAL Z.
10/16/2020
Fast service
Friendly staff and welcoming. Had no issues bringing my car in to get the ac system repaired and got fixed By the next day, nice cool air with fresh system.

JOY S.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020
Extremely friendly atmosphere, great customer care, and quick to help with your mechanic needs!!
Frank's Automotive prioritizes the customer, ensuring a good deal, great and efficient work, and a friendly atmosphere. I showed up with a dead car and phone, they quickly ordered and put in a new battery, and charged my phone(:

KT
KIOWA T.
Buick Lucerne
10/09/2020
Truly trustworthy business
Fantastic shop professional staff and excellent work I couldn’t recommend these guys enough

JASON P.
10/08/2020
Great team work
Reasonable prices great customer service ..

ND