Chevrolet Uplander
01/22/2020
Initial diagnostic was a bit slow, recommendations were great. Quick fix, everything seems to work!

Chevrolet Sonic
01/14/2020
Very nice and professional staff. Did a thorough check of my vehicle and detailed explanation on repairs needed. Great experience, will be back soon.

SG
SARAH G.
Mumford, TX
01/13/2020
Great all around!
I've been going to Frank's for years and ive always had a fantastic experience! Everything is always explained to me clearly from what they recommend I do to where my money is going at the end. I'm a young feminine person, yet im treated with respect and ive never had any of them try and take advantage of my lack of car knowledge.

IR
IRMA R.
01/10/2020
Frank's Automotive
Great cutomer service; Friendly staff and very accommodating
My impala's repairs were completed in a timely manner

WM
WILLIAM M.
New Braunfels, TX
01/10/2020
Trustworthy
I won’t trust anyone else to service my vehicles.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/09/2020
beware the up-sell
Brought in an old car with the “check engine light” on. Their quote was for several items and more than I could afford to do all at once. Staff was unwilling to prioritize the various tasks. On previous visit, the problem I brought it in for requires a minor fix but they found extra “recommended” services and were kinda pushy about it. I was looking for a new shop but these experiences make it highly unlikely that I will return.

AW
ANITA W.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2020
Knowledgeable and organized
Frank’s was able to quickly asses my vehicle needs and provide accurate information on cost and time required. Then, they completed the job as promised.

TY
TIMOTHY Y.
Dodge Challenger
01/08/2020
Superb!
Fast, super friendly and excellent customer service. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

EC
ELAINE C.
01/01/2020
My review
I had a very pleasant experience with Frank's Automotive. My car was evaluated by professionals and worked on efficiently. My car was returned to me in a reasonable amount of time. The people were truly professional that I dealt with. I highly recommend this place for car repair

GD
GARRETT D.
Dodge Avenger
12/23/2019
New in town amazing Automotive Shop
Thank you for being honest, and doing a complete inspection.

FL
FRANK L.
Dodge Ram Van
12/21/2019
Service Oriented
Easy to get your car maintenance.

AG
ALEX G.
Kyle, TX
Mitsubishi Montero
12/10/2019
Franks Automotive is always a friendly place to take your vehicle. They do a fantastic job of doing an ananlysis of your vehicle.
Not only are they friendly, they are very tecchnical & knowledgeable. They are willing to work with you no matter what. They give you accurate time frames of how long your vehicle will take to get get fixed, and are always correct. If for some reason your vehicle begins to act up after it's been fixed, they are always eager to correct the problem. What I really like about Franks, is that they are willing to work with you to make sure you are satisfied with their service. Their prices are comparable to that of taking your vehicle to a dealership.The atmosphere is great, the facility is very clean and as I said earlier, they are very friendly and make you feel at home.

PC

LILIANAN M.
Wimberley, TX
11/28/2019
Happy customer
I loved that they were able to get me in right away. They diagnosed the problem with my vehicle and fixed it all the same day. I am so grateful they’ did a great job. Frank went out of his way to make sure my vehicle would be ready the same day.