MARISSA L.

AD
ASHELY D.
02/13/2021
Great timing and prices
Thank you guys for fixing my truck in a day, it works amazing now! I appreciate the help when I felt helpless! Definitely gonna be going to y’all.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/11/2021
Super friendly!
I am so thankful I was referred to Frank's Automotive. They helped me get through the process of fixing my car and Colton was super kind and friendly about everything. It didn't feel like I was just another customer! :)

CHRIS M.
02/11/2021
The only place I take my vehicle. Always great service and care!

MADISON S.
Houston, TX
Volvo XC60
02/10/2021
Very sweet and great at explaining!!
I broke down in San Marcos and had to get back home soon and they were able to get me going the very next day! I told them I was playing phone tags with my dad and they offered to explain everything to him and help me figure out what was going on!

And not in a way that made me feel like I was being talked down because I was a girl, I felt like I was being treated as an equal who just didn’t know about cars which made me feel reassured I was getting a good deal.

Super respectful and fair pricing! I wish I could have a place like this in Houston.

JAMES A.
Spring Branch, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/05/2021
Engine mounts on ML350
24 hour turnaround on replacement of engine/body mounts and transmission service. Take that Mercedes(dealership)! Will go back if other issues arise in the future.

MICHAEL M.
Bastrop, TX
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/05/2021
Fast service, fair prices
They identified all of the problems with my vehicle very quickly and recommended the best course of action. They easily could have quoted me with every single minor issue with the car and encouraged me to fix them all immediately, but instead they prioritized what I considered to be the most important problem.

PM
PAULA M.
Kyle, TX
02/04/2021
Spectacular service
They always give courteous service with a smile and are always realistic about the time frame they will be servicing your vehicle . I have depended on these guys since 2008 and have yet to be disappointed.

GG
GLORIA G.
02/04/2021
The way they explain thoroughly what the did to your car.
I really was impressed that they show u through texts or verbally going step by step what they fixed and what needs attention that even a woman would understand. The atmosphere is very pleasant and relaxing. I would highly recommend this place to family and friends

Wharton, TX
02/02/2021
Affordable and reliable
Really appreciate Frank’s automotive for always fixing my car so I can drive safe on the road. Very nice staff to speak to. Your car will be in good hands. They finish things in a timely manner and send you updates it’s awesome! They send pictures of what exactly they think needs to be worked on

D
D.
INFINITI QX60
01/27/2021
Honest Friendly and Professional
Frank’s does such great work! They explain everything clearly and don’t try to sell unnecessary work. The staff is always friendly and professional.

KATHALEEN S.
Seguin, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
01/13/2021
Friendly environment
I know when I have work done there and I have a problem I know I can call and get the issue resolved. Everyone is very nice.

PB
PAULA B.
01/12/2021
Very friendly service and thorough and professional estimates
Very friendly service and thorough and professional estimates. Every interaction and phone call I had with the employees was pleasant, informative, and helpful.

EL
ELISHA L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/11/2021
Detailed explanations/photos
They took several pictures of the interior of the car detailing what was wrong. Gave me a list of priority level services needed.

JASON P.