Chuck B.
Buda, TX
03/26/2020
The people and atmosphere present in the business m
Work was complete on time and the results are obvious in the operation of the vehicle. I could of had the work done cheaper but not as professional as Frank’s team.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Kingsbury, TX
03/21/2020
Great to work with
My truck needed a much needed tune up, but with my job cutting back due to the coronavirus my budget was cut in half. Thankfully the staff was able to a majority of the work and only charge me the amount that I could afford. Once everything settles down, I'll be returning there to finish the work. It's great to finally find a shop that is willing to help during a tough time.

SV
STEFANI V.
Nissan Versa Note
03/16/2020
Firs time customer
My daughter car ended up locking and she could not turn the wheels or ignition. Tried to call tow truck through insurance and twice with waiting an hour each they never showed. My daughter researched automotive places near her and franks showed up. Mind you we are In two different cities and trying do this stuff over the phone with the insurance company and my daughter was frustrating but the next day she talked to Colton and he was patient and knowledgeable and was willing to have it towed with someone they use and get it to the shop to have it looked at to get it back to her as soon as possible so he Called his tow person and he came out right away. it ended up being a dealer part but Colton tried to go through a locksmith to save some money but it didn’t work. So long story short the car is fixed and if she has any other issues we definitively will go back to Franks automotive

CL
carmen l.
Mc Queeney, TX
Chrysler 200
03/15/2020
Long wait
Had a tune up done. Scheduled it in advance so they would get it done early in the morning. Suppose to be 3 hrs, parts were ordered ahead of time. Long story short it took 7 hrs. The car is running fine, no problems before the tune up though. Undecided if I will use them again. Never gave me a reason why I had to wait so long.

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Boerne, TX
Cadillac SRX
03/12/2020
Quality fast service
Check engine came on. They identified the problem and had my car fixed in three hours.

AG
ALEX G.
Kyle, TX
Buick Enclave
03/11/2020
Oil Change
It had been a while since I had taken my car to Frank's Automotive since my car was still under warranty and I could get any service for free at the dealership. My wife still takes her vehicle to Frank's. Anyway, as usual, I was greeted with the utmost respect. Frank and his crew are always so polite and friendly. They took care of me immediately and then proceded to inform me that the cabine filter had to be replaced!. They showed me on the computer how bad it was and I had it replaced. The service was prompt & excellent! I have always had alot of trust in the work Frank and his crew perform and I was also pleased with the outcome. They just make you feel at home ! Will always reccomend Frank's Automotive to my friends and famiy!

CD
CARLOS D.
Ram 1500
03/04/2020
Frank and the staff for being honest on the findings of what was wrong with my truck they were very professional and quick in-servicing my truck and getting it back to me
Frank and the staff we’re very honest on the findings of what was wrong with my truck they were very professional and were able to get my truck in and out As quickly as possible and I would and already have recommended some of my friends to Frank’s AutomotiveI will be And will be taking my truck in the future back to Frank’s Automotive

YP
YVETTE P.
02/20/2020
Professional service!
I recently took my car in for brake replacement and am very satisfied with the professionalism shown by Colton and staff. My car was in and out in a timely manner and even got a courtesy ride to work...

CONTINO C.
Kia Forte
02/17/2020
Very respectful and kind business!

Chevrolet S-10
02/14/2020
Very nice staff
Frank's automotive was very helpful they took the time to explain everything to me and preformed great service.

AR
ALDO R.
Nissan Versa
02/05/2020
Awesome service
My car started having issues out of nowhere and Frank took really good care of me. My car needed a lot of work done; they gave me a good deal and everything was fixed within the same day.

TR
TERESA R.
Volvo S60
01/31/2020
Tire problem
These are are awesome

Chevrolet Uplander
01/22/2020
Initial diagnostic was a bit slow, recommendations were great. Quick fix, everything seems to work!

Chevrolet Sonic
01/14/2020
Very nice and professional staff. Did a thorough check of my vehicle and detailed explanation on repairs needed. Great experience, will be back soon.

SG
SARAH G.
Mumford, TX
01/13/2020
Great all around!
I've been going to Frank's for years and ive always had a fantastic experience! Everything is always explained to me clearly from what they recommend I do to where my money is going at the end. I'm a young feminine person, yet im treated with respect and ive never had any of them try and take advantage of my lack of car knowledge.