JERI R.
Buick Verano
07/23/2021
Saved me a lot of money
A month ago I took my car to Reliable auto repair because my air conditioner stopped blowing cool air. They said I was out of freon. The diagnostic and coolant came to about $170. I think the diagnostic alone was about $135, Imagine my disappointment when the AC stopped working 3 weeks later. I went back to Reliable and this time the diagnosed the problem as a leak in the evaporator core. The price they quoted was $1800. Since they had not diagnosed the problem correctly the first time…and that was a waste of $170, I decided to call Frank’s. Colton was incredibly helpful as I explained my situation. He was very thorough. Shared a lot of information and did the job for approximately $1300. That’s a huge savings. On multiple levels, he’s earned my trust. Plus the work is guaranteed for 12 mos or 12,000 miles.

07/13/2021
Quick service
Paul helped me with setting up an appointment and was very casual and helpful

NP
NICOLE P.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/09/2021
Knowledgeable and persistent.
They deal with engine trouble, warranty companies, and my grouchy demeanor like professionals. The car runs great and it didn’t cost anywhere near what if would have had I not had them to guide through the warranty process.

WM
WILLIAM M.
New Braunfels, TX
06/30/2021
Trustworthy
Colton and the other staff work hard to get things right. I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

LG
LYNANNE G.
06/29/2021
Awesome place!
Super fast, good prices, and overall amazing experience! Will definitely use them again.

LW
LIDGE W.
06/26/2021
Great work for fair price. They are definitely my new auto mechanics.
I’ve had my car for a long time & taken really good care of it. Recently moved here and nervous about new mechanics. They did excellent work, very professional. So happy to know I have found great auto shop to keep my car in good condition.

06/26/2021
Satisfied with work done
I have had my CRV repaired twice and I am pleased with their work and prices. Knowledge people.

AW
ADAM W.
06/25/2021
Awesome place. First mechanics I have ever trusted. Will be going back

JESSICA C.
06/22/2021
Awesome !!
Great customer service all around!
Very fast with getting the job done and did an Awesome job on my car !!

JAMIE M.
06/19/2021
Very professional and helpful
Impressed with Roy and his expertise. He was very helpful and was not pushy. Explained what was wrong with vehicle and best solution.

MICHAEL M.
Toyota Matrix
06/17/2021
Car repair
I brought my car in to have repair work done and Franks automotive repaired my car and did great work at a reasonable price

ANN S.
Austin, TX
Dodge Journey
06/16/2021
Friendly, patient service.
I will definitely use Frank’s for my automotive care in San Marcos. I will not hesitate to recommend Frank’s!

HK
HANNAH K.
New Braunfels, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
06/11/2021
Quick efficient and cheap
They were super patient and willing to work with my budget. They finished earlier than expected. I am super impressed with them.

ED
ELISE D.
Hyundai Accent
06/04/2021
Quick repairs and good pricing
Everyone I spoke to was super friendly! Definitely a trustworthy shop! Didn’t hesitate to give me an itemized and prioritized estimate for repairs; told me what I absolutely needed to get fixed right away and what I could save for later down the line. Car was fixed up and running again in a day. Had to get a tow from them as well and I was very pleased with how inexpensive that was compared to my past experiences! Will be taking my car here for any future repairs!

CG
CARLOS G.
06/02/2021
Professional
This tech or mechanic were very professional and friendly. I would recommend them any time.