Business Solutions

Fred's Wrenchouse

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RU W.
05/10/2022
I like Fred’s 🌹
I like their great job 👏

AE
AMIE E.
05/07/2022
Car repair
They fixed my car without costing an arm and a leg. They answered my calls when I called for an update. The price was very fair and now my car isn’t making...

CE
CHRIS E.
04/22/2022
Honest guys
I had a $300 auto registration sticker sitting in my trunk and they never touched it. They also did a great job fixing the problem and were very helpful and...

AC
ALAN C.
04/22/2022
SERVICE NEEDED
Fred & Barry always take great care of my car. She (my car) needed some love, Fred's Wrenchouse is always the best choice

MICHAEL L.
04/21/2022
Best and fairest auto maintenance on Alameda
Fred and Barry run the best and fairest auto maintenance shop I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. They are extremely knowledgable and practical. They'll...