MARIO D.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/24/2021
friendly staff are service
I was referred by another auto service provider and that is how I met Fred’s Wrenchouse. Brought my car in with 2 service needs: struts replacement and air conditioning upkeep.
Fred’s did an assessment and gave me a reasonable quote for all and his staff worked the magic. They had the car for 3 days and picked it up.
I drove it and could feel the difference in the ride. I had a little rattle going on and unsure where it was coming from. That rattle was gone.
The air conditioning is working and helped during the drive down I-5 in 105+ degree weather.
Made it down to S Ca in 5.5 hours.
The mechanics for getting the my Toyota Solara SLE back in fine shape.

LN
LAURA N.
07/22/2021
Fred’s Wrenchouse keeps my car running great
It’s always easy to schedule here. They listen well and talk over the work to be done. They do great work and make constructive suggestions for future visits. Reasonably priced.

MJ
MARY J.
07/22/2021
I really trust and appreciate the work that is done at Fred’s and everyone is friendly.
I have had work done on 2 different cars at Fred’s and I have been very pleased every time

KARLISHA B.
Antioch, CA
Final destination
I called the shops total To service on Hondas every shot refer me to another shop Fred was my final destination on a Friday lol my car troubles I have nowhere to put my car over the weekend and didn’t want it to get towed he let my car stay thank you for all you are the best you are a blessing thank you I appreciate all your work

RT
REDY T.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/19/2021
Good Service
I did oil transmission change with Fred. He explained everything that I asked very clearly.

RON S.
Chevrolet El Camino
07/16/2021
Friendly, courteous service.
Thank you for helping me out on the cost of the last repair.

SR
SHANNON R.
07/13/2021
Thorough, honest, and organized.
Fred's is the bomb. This was my first visit to Fred's and it was a great experience. Fred is fun and professional and great to talk with. They were very thorough and organized. While doing an oil change they found something important that needed to be replaced. They replaced it and had my car back to me by midday. Great communication throughout the process. I'm so happy to have found Fred's. I had been looking for a new mechanic and a friend recommended them. I left feeling like I could trust Fred's to take good care of my car. Huge relief.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/10/2021
Timely, accurate service
Always have confidents in their work. They also take the time to discuss issues and solutions.

Lexus RX 450h
07/09/2021
Great car repairs and maintenance!
Fred’s Wrenchhouse is the only place to take your car for service. They have been taking care of my cars for over 20 years and have always been honest, and done excellent work at a fair price.

SL
SHALLE L.
07/09/2021
Great place!
I have used Fred's for more than 15 years with various cars. Straightforward assessments and quality work. You can trust them to only do the work that's necessary.

VL
VERA L.
Richmond, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/08/2021
Starter replacement
Work is done in a timely manner, cost is reasonable and employee are professional in their behavior and courteous.

PS
PAUL S.
Volvo 240
07/06/2021
TCB
Fred and crew know their stuff. I have an 88 Volvo wagon , which Fred keeps running.

EG
EDMOND G.
Toyota Avalon
07/03/2021
They "go the extra mile" at Fred's WH
Not only did Fred and Barry and crew deal with my old Toyota (2001), I watched as they helped another customer schedule work on Sat, July 3, _just_ so that she could travel as she planned for the holiday weekend. Service? It was exceptional. And, best of all (from my point of view), the digital records are solid.

?S
?JENNIFER S.
Audi Q7
07/02/2021
Awesome service every single time!
Dependable, honest, and accommodating -
Thanks for always taking care of us

KARI B.
06/30/2021
They go the extra mile!
I got a flat tire after an already brutal day at exactly 5:00 PM, closing time. I called Fred's Wrenchouse house, almost in tears, and they fit me in at the end of the day and had a new tire on my car by the next day even though they were super busy. On top of being good mechanics, they are just good human beings.