RJ
Rosey J.
California
Chevrolet Tracker
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Rosey said the staff found out what's wrong with her vehicle but she decided to just donate it and they helped her with the problem of donating her vehicle,

JUDIE H.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/19/2020
Always helpful
I have been coming to Fred's for 3 years now and they have always been so helpful and understanding. They take the time to listen when tippy have questions.

JJ
John J.
BMW 325is
03/18/2020 Category: Service
John said that the service was fine.

DK
Daved K.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Daved said that he was happy with the place.

LF
LINDA F.
Dodge Dakota
03/10/2020
Clear about work
This is a great place: they check out what needs to be done and then give you a price, time needed, and a full explanation of what work will be done.

ALICE S.

MARIO A.
Brentwood, CA
02/28/2020
Great service and honesty
I made the mistake of taking my work vehicle to speedy oil change place to get my transmission flush since they offer the service. Worst choice ever. Long story short, after a few weeks of getting that service done my vehicle started having issues. I took it back to get it checked out and they said nothing was wrong. After still having issues with the vehicle I decided to take it to the dealer. I told them what was going on and that I had taken it to speedy to do a transmission flush and if they could check the oil level in the transmission. They also diagnosed the vehicle and ended up telling me the oil level was fine and I needed a new transmission. They gave me an estimate of $4,500 to replace my transmission. I was not convinced of their diagnosis so I wanted to get a second opinion. That's when I took it to Fred's Wrench Shop. As soon as arrived and told them the situation, Fred grabbed a dip stick and checked the oil level in the transmission. Sure enough the level was low. Fred topped it off and we went for a test drive. My vehicle was back to normal! I ended up having Fred's do the full transmission service just to have peace of mind after speedy didn't do what they were supposed to do. My transmission works better than before.
Lesson learned...never go to those quick service places like speedy. And I'm never going to trust the dealer since they tried to sell me on a new transmission when it didn't need one. I live in Brentwood but I'll be happy to drive out to Fred's Wrench Shop to have my vehicles service there in the future. I highly recommend Fred's Wrench Shop to everyone.

02/25/2020
Best Wrench On Island
I've been to Fred's for a few years now and he's always been super helpful. I would sometimes call in to see if he could help me in a pinch and or setup an appt. to come in to get the work done. Very reasonable and enjoy coming to him for car issues.

DAVID P.
Saab 9-3
02/21/2020
Great people!
If you are looking for a great, honest, capable, place to service your car or truck, you just found them!

Michele M.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Michele said the staff were very polite and she liked the service.

AG
ALLEGRA G.
Richmond, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2020
Excellent Service, As Always
Finding a mechanic you can trust is important but often difficult. So happy, I stumbled across this hardworking, honest team. Thank you, Fred and team. Until next time!

Joe P.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he has recommended this business several times.

LT
Lily T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Lily said this business has good service, They did what needed to be done and her vehicle was fixed the same day.

RI
ROBERT I.
Hayward, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/14/2020
Very good customer service
Actually wanted to do the right work, gave me thorough answers, and charged me reasonably

AH
ANNE H.
02/13/2020
Fast service at a good price
My car was serviced in under 1 hour at a reasonable price.