MICHAEL B.
Emeryville, CA
Dodge Ram Van
09/20/2018
Another excellent experience with Fred's
Expert diagnosis and fast replacement of faulty oxygen sensors. Thanks!

Jennifer D.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said that this business provided a real prompt service. The staff were all very friendly.

Chrissy B.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Chrissy said the business did a great job and they had a fair estimate.

ROBERT B.
Dodge Charger
09/13/2018
Great mechanics that know what they’re doing on all make and model of all cars. It’s s good feeling knowing my mechanics at Freds wrench house are great at what they do.
The mechanics at Freds Wrench house are great mechanics on all cars, makes and models foreign and domestic, and classics to up to date models. I’ve been using them on all my cars and truck for over 20 years . They do great work and give good advice on my cars to run good for longer time and much better. I do recommend them to my friends regularly. Thanks Rob

NB
Neil B.
Chevrolet El Camino
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Neil said they can fix a bunch of things when no one else can and they have a nice staff.

BG
Betty G.
Ford Five Hundred
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Betty said they are an honest and hard working local business.

LG
Lorne G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Lorne said everything was fine with the business's service.

Jennifer R.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business got every thing done. They were fast, efficient and quick.

EM
ERIC M.
Acura 2.2CL
09/09/2018
Went above and beyond
Fred and his crew were great. I needed an oil pan gasket and they helped me through all my options, and finished on time and was clearly done with care. I will definitely be coming back

BJ
BRIAN J.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/07/2018
Great rates, great service, SUPER fast!
My cars check engine light went on one morning at 7am on my way to work and it was idling rough and missing. I brought it in and was waiting when they arrived at 7:40. He got me all set up before they even opened at 8, kept me posted, and it was done the same day. Great people and fast, high quality work, I couldn’t ask for more!! won’t go anywhere else.

BP
BJORN P.
San Francisco, CA
Mazda CX-9
09/06/2018
A Return Customer
Don’t ever let anyone tell you there’s such a thing as a “free car”. I got a car that needed a lot of work, but was going to be easy since I just had to sell mine to pay for it. Well it was way more work than expected. That was no one’s fault except Ford’s. I was expecting to pay 2x what Fred charged me, so thankfully it wasn’t near as bad as it could have been. Fred’s has skilled mechanics, honest owners, and a fast turnaround time. I live in the city, but I am very loyal when I find a place like Fred’s. This is the place you want to do all your work. I’ll be back with any car I get next...but hopefully it’ll be more reliable than this one.

ROSS G.
Nissan Pickup
09/06/2018
Dedicated, driven, great people and very very dedicated to their customer's machines.
Fabulous people that just never give up. I had an almost 30-year-old Nissan that needed repairs and they simply stayed with the job until completed. It had a few twists and complications but it was handled most professionally and with extreme courtesy. I am very very happy with the outcome and was most impressed with commitment and tenacity repairing my machine.

I am most assured that you, a new customer, would also be most pleased with their endeavors toward tackling your vehicle's issues.

JJ
James J.
Lexus CT 200h
09/06/2018 Category: Service
James said that the service at this business was done very well.

CHRIS M.
09/02/2018
REPAIR REVIEW
Fred’s Wrench House has provided me with quick competent vehicle service on 3 or 4 different occasions. They have done what they said they’d do on each instance. I worked in the auto repair world from 1970 till 2013. Repair shops cannot always brag that they do what they say they’re gonna do.

JASMIN T.
08/24/2018
Really great place
The service was great. It was timely and the price was fair. Will definitely be going back.

Emeryville, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/20/2018
HONEST, Talented Mechanics
I love this place! I was so happy to find Fred's when I moved to the Bay Area a couple of years ago. They've done great, honest work for both me and my friends and don't suggest repairs you don't need.

GL
Geoffrey L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Geoffrey said the business performed good work.

FM
Felipe M.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Felipe said he has never had any problems with this business. The staff are super diligent.

CE
Chelesa E.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Chelesa said the business did a great job.

AD
ANDREA D.
San Francisco, CA
08/10/2018
Friendly, reliable service!
I happened upon Fred's just by chance last year and won't take my car anywhere else! This time I brought my new car in for a pre-purchase inspection. I dropped it off at 10:30 and it was done by 1:30. I got an extremely thorough report online and additionally the results were fully explained in person. The staff is so friendly, knowledgable, and truly care about their customers. Thanks Fred's!