JN
JEANNE N.
06/09/2021
Always taken care of at Fred's
Our family has had our cars serviced at Fred's for 30 years and have no complaints. Great care and service, honest and realistic feedback - especially on our 17 and 20 year old cars. Appreciate their convenient location in our West End neighborhood and it's easy to get an appointment for regular maintenance, as well as emergencies.

LN
LAURA N.
06/04/2021
Reliable efficient trustworthy customer service
Fred's Wrenchouse provides great service and lets you know additional services that may need to be done without being pushy. They are reasonably priced and in a convenient location. Easy scheduling and good communication about status of service. Reliable employees and management.

LA
LUTHER A.
Incredibly Knowledgeable and Competent
Because my wife isn't driving at the moment and there is no public transit near where I live, I had to wait in the office while they did about an hour long job on my car.
While I’m far from an expert mechanic, I know a fair amount about cars. I watched the manager deal with a dozen customers whose ability to describe problems ranged from limited (“the car is making a funny noise”) to excellent.
The manager treated all with respect and asked excellent questions to further clarify the problem. Way better than many shops where the person the customer deals with is little more than a cashier.

BRIDGET H.
Honda Element
A Good Mechanic
Friendly, helpful advice and service with options.

PM
PAUL M.
05/27/2021
Making it easy to maintain both of my cars
I have gone to Fred's for a couple of years now to get repairs and maintenance for two cars... One 16 years old and the other car is 11 years old. After servicing they drive like new.

EJ
Earnst J.
Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Earnst said it was good.

Katie B.
Michigan City, IN
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Katie said she thought they did a wonderful job, but it wasn't done as soon as they thought it would be.

JOE S.
Ford Edge
05/14/2021
Customer service
The customer service at Fred is awesome!

Scion iM
05/13/2021
Best around
Had to bring in my 2016 Scion for a nail in the tire, also needed some basic maintenence done anyway. On short notice they patched the tire and had a worn drive belt replaced in 36 hours. Great service at a great price.

PA

CV
Christina V.
Honda Fit
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Christina said they were very nice, very communicative and the prices were fair.

John K.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
05/07/2021 Category: Service
John said when he went in for repairs on the radiator the business placed in his vehicle 10 months previously they serviced it for free. The staff are very friendly, easy to work with and scheduling services is easy.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/06/2021
Professional and thorough work at fair prices
Uniquely transparent information, customer friendly and respectful, and speedy work ethic. I trust them implicitly to do good work and be fair with me.

EN
ELIZABETH N.
05/05/2021
Amazing. Hurry up and get over here!
Many times when heading to a mechanic I am dismissed because of my gender and appearance. Not here. I was treated with respect and it was amazing. Barry and Fred do a great job ensuring transparency with recommendations and color code in level of importance. I was able to read over the value and importance of each repair and decide what we do now and what can wait. Everything was clear and prompt. I feel good knowing that my old girl is in good hands.

MARIA D.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/05/2021
I arrive at the shop distressed and concerned about the health of my car and leave the shop after pickup, grateful and relieved my motor car is ready for the road.
The Review Title above, says it all!