LP
Larissa P.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Larissa said the service was pretty good at this business but it was kind of pricey.

TA
TOM A.
09/11/2020
No fuss, no muss (well, a little grease but that’s expected)
Highly recommended

KIM B.
Volvo S40
09/09/2020
Awesome as always
They have been consistently fast, friendly, reasonably priced and completely transparent about what's going on. Never try to upsell or push unneeded services. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

VP
Viktoria P.
San Francisco, CA
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Viktoria said it was great.

Mike R.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service and they were also super friendly.

BJ
BRIAN J.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2020
Best in town
Fast diagnosis and turn around, good communication, accommodating, honest and fair. Good people, highly recommend.

PD
PAM D.
Kia Rondo
08/20/2020
Car maintenance
Great service and Car maintenance knowledge
They are keeping my 12 year old vehicle humming nicely.

CA
CHASE A.
Dodge Sprinter
08/19/2020
Fred's is the Best!
Fred's Wrenchhouse has been my go-to for any issues with my 2006 Dodge Sprinter. Service is always friendly, professional, and quick! I know whenever I bring in my van that it is in good hands and they will make sure everything is right as rain.

CHIP M.
Volvo V40
08/18/2020
Pandora's Box
I give 5 stars even though the issue I came in for- what I thought was a simple leak- turned out to be a multi-faceted Pandora's box that took more time and more money than anticipated. The time and money, though inconvenient for me, was likely nothing short of painful for the Wrenchouse. That's part of the reason I give five stars. Though clearly much more work than either party anticipated, they were calm, cool, and professional, and they didn't punish me with an outrageous bill. It was slightly higher than the estimate, but I know their efforts much exceded that. Another reason I give five stars is the discussion offered on repairs versus buying a new car, Asian versus European build techniques and the subsequent levels of simplicity versus complexity in repair stages. It swayed my thinking on the subject. Most of all though, the old Volvo is purring like a kitten right now.

MN
MAY N.
08/15/2020
Efficent work habits.
always ready to help. Great knowledge of cars.

TT
Tashon T.
Buick Century
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Tashon said they were very quick, very respectful and very responsive.

AD
ANDREA D.
San Francisco, CA
08/13/2020
I Only Take My Car to Fred's!
The team at Fred's is very welcoming, efficient, and quick to respond. The prices are reasonable and my car is well taken care of. I am so grateful I've found this place!

MEGAN M.
08/13/2020
Best customer service, detail oriented, always satisfied with their work
I called to see if I could bring my car in for a second opinion on an issue I had been quoted a rather large amount, which I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend on my old car. I live out of the area but I’ve had Fred do work for me before & I trusted him. I left the car for the day, when I came to get it, Fred explained the work that was done, even taking the time to show me how everything was supposed to work on the computer. Every detail was explained, which I appreciated. I couldn’t make a decision whether to get the work done or not, I needed some time to think about it. Fred understood & said if I choose to get another vehicle, I could bring it in for a thorough check up before I bought it. Fred & his crew are the best!!

LF
LINDA F.
Dodge Dakota
08/12/2020
Good customer service
They are detail oriented when looking for the items that need to be repaired and explain the steps taken for the repair to the customer.

RV
RICO V.
Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020
Highly recommend
I would highly recommend. I am so happy I found this place.