CL
CARMELA L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/11/2020
fast and reliable service
I have found a reliable and competent service provider, Fred took the time to explain all my cars needs, and I even could understand most of what he was saying
Thanks for the car care

ROSS G.
Berkeley, CA
Nissan Pickup
07/11/2020
THEY CARE ABOUT FIXING ISSUES PROPERLY.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND THEY EXPECT MY VECHILE. ISSUE'S ARE ALWAYS ADDRESSED AND I ALWAYS GO AWAY VERY HAPPY.
FRED IS EASY TO CHAT WITH AND HIS LADS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL SO I NEVER WORRY WHEN DRIVING AWAY. ONE HAPPY CAMPER.

PY
PETER Y.
07/07/2020
Very helpful shop!!!
I was help by Barry to get an estimate the previous week then I was help by Fred when I bought the car in. They are both very personal as well as professional. I would highly recommend Fred's Wrenchouse.

TL
TOM L.
Lexus ES 350
07/02/2020
Always great customer service and quality work.

CK
CHERANJIT K.
Dodge Journey
07/02/2020
Great service good mechanic praise good
Fast friendly and the owner fred is really nice and honest

NB
Neil B.
Berkeley, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Neil said the business did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

MK
Mario K.
Honda Civic Si
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mario said he hasn't had a problem with the vehicle since they fixed it.

EC
ERICA C.
06/22/2020
Thank you.

LN
Lorenzo N.
Fresno, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Lorenzo said everything was good. He went in for an oil change and the service was amazing. They were really tight, with lots of vehicles and they pushed to get him in and done in a timely fashion. He is very pleased that they honored his time .

LN
LAURA N.
06/16/2020
Customer Service, scheduling, convenience
Stopped in for a quick maintenance check, scheduling was convenient. Changing the air filter was suggested, but not pushed. I will be back to have that installed. Friendly, good customer service, competent staff. Great place to bring the car for regular service or emergency repairs.

Mercedes-Benz E500
06/16/2020
Battery drain problem
Fred's fixed the battery drain problem at a reasonable price. My old mechanic did not know what the problem was. Thanks for the excellent work and service on my 2003 Benz.

Morgan P.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said she took her vehicle in , ended up not needing any work and was not charged anything for the time.

LW
LENORE W.
Honda Fit
06/10/2020
Friendly service and I clearly understand what repairs to be done if any.
Very accommodating. I tend to call at the last moment for an appointment and they always seem to be able to squeeze me in. I don't do this on purpose, but I have an old car and some things need to be done right away.

Hayward, CA
06/01/2020
I didn't know exactly what was wrong, they figured it out.
Sometimes the worst thing is not knowing what the problem is... Barry figured it out. And I can trust Fred, Barry and the rest of Fred's team to do their job to the best of their knowledge. If there are options, they explain the differences and the costs. I could send my sister there, and know she wouldn't get scammed... if I had a sister... just sayin'

PK
PEGGY K.
05/21/2020
Such good hearted people at Fred's Wrenchouse.
We feel so taken care of here and totally trust Fred and Barry's knowledge and expertise and they always take the time to help us when we need it. And they do the work that they feel is necessary. And we always have a good visit there.