Dixon S.
Alameda, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Dixon said he was told by the staff that he would be paying a certain amount and when he went back, the amount was higher than what they first agreed on.

JOSEPH F.
San Francisco, CA
05/30/2016
Expensive service with a take-it-or-leave-it attitude
I bought a used truck and took it here for an overall inspection. When I came back the next day, the cost of the inspection was fair but the cost of the repairs he was recommending was exorbitant. "Probably more tan you paid for that thing." he said. Over time this remark has not sat well with me. It's a sort of presumptuous thing to say. I'll give two stars because the work was fast. Oh haha I almost forgot. Two weeks after the inspection I threw the timing belt, when I saw the belt it was obviously worn and loose, and the inspection at Fred's did not catch this. That was awfully frustrating. I didn't like the service, nope.