Freedom Automotive Unlimited

EB
ERIC B.
05/10/2021
Amazing Service!!!
We were in the area visiting friends when our car broke down. I initially called for battery and potentially towing service. When jumping our car didn't work, Joe from Freedom Automotive, was recommended.
Even though it was after business hours, Joe and his wife (I apologize for forgetting her name) came out to assist. He ended up fixing our car the next day (Sunday) because he knew we had to travel back Monday and most car shops were closed.
Joe is obviously a skilled and talented mechanic however, his passion for helping people in need far outweighs any mechanic skills.
He took the time out of his already busy schedule to help us and for that, we will always be grateful. If only everyone treated each other the way Joe and his wife treated us, the world would be in a far better place.
Thank you Joe for the amazing service! My family and I wish nothing but the best for you and your family!!!